Women leaving Repub voting ranks in droves

Can you show me a direct quote from 'nearly every Republican' in the House and Senate, where they call these women a slut or prostitute? Or, are you just taking the Rush quote and simply assuming every Republican said the same thing, like so many hyper partisan liberals do?

You are correct, that these women are not sluts nor prostitutes... but you are incorrect to state that 'nearly every Republican' has called them such.

I'm not hearing too many Republicans in the House and Senate condemning Rush.....you'd think they were afraid to cross him or something. :eusa_whistle:
Maybe they see him as a radio personality, and not a politician?
You lefties put way too much stock into Rush....the rest of us don't. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah....right. :eusa_whistle: So, they don't think there's anything to damage control. As I said.....yeah, right. :eusa_whistle:

I agree that there is no "war" on women. I do, however, feel that the GOP platform and the views of Santorum are not friendly to the 21st century woman. I read where 99% of Catholic women used some form of contraception. If you were to see my orders for contraceptive pills, devices, condoms, creams, foams, and even hormonal rings that end up in the heavily Hispanic (and thusly usually heavily Catholic) areas of town, you'd agree.

What I do not understand really is that science has proven that if you stop unwanted pregnancies now, you save money later on everything from education to food stamps to prison cells. These are proven facts. The way to stop unwanted pregnancies is to put contraception options out there. It's a fiscal issue that the GOP can get behind from that standpoint. Here's the thing: The voters are ALREADY there in using contraception. The candidates are the ones playing the sanctimonious asshole in this episode.

Which is why Obama wins.

This election is NOT about contraception...

Which is why 0bama loses....

If you're telling 99% of the women that use Contraception that they are wrong for doing so...you're not going to win when it's a personal choice you're questioning.
THAT'S what you got out of my post? How the hell did you stretch "this election is NOT about contraception" into me telling all women who use them they are wrong?

Hoe Lee Fuk

:cuckoo:

Ask me on a Wednesday in November about who lost. We'll see.
I'll be right here...:cool:

I must say, I am flabbergasted at the continued assertion by Righties on this board that they do not listen to Rush Limbaugh....and that it appears to them that only Lefties do.

That's quite a statement to make.....when one thinks about it, seriously.

:eusa_whistle:

Obama has lost the Catholic vote, as well as the Jewish one and vets/active duty servicemen/women. To think women are being "wooed" by this clown is idiotic.

This moron gets voted off the island on election day.

I must say, I am flabbergasted at the continued assertion by Righties on this board that they do not listen to Rush Limbaugh....and that it appears to them that only Lefties do.

Go wash and inventory your filthy dildo collection, you stupid fuck.

The right just keeps attacking huge blocks of voters.

They really think they can just cheat enough to win

Go wash and inventory your filthy dildo collection, you stupid fuck.

Thank you Oh Grand and Glorious Spokesman for the Right. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I agree that there is no "war" on women. I do, however, feel that the GOP platform and the views of Santorum are not friendly to the 21st century woman. I read where 99% of Catholic women used some form of contraception. If you were to see my orders for contraceptive pills, devices, condoms, creams, foams, and even hormonal rings that end up in the heavily Hispanic (and thusly usually heavily Catholic) areas of town, you'd agree.

What I do not understand really is that science has proven that if you stop unwanted pregnancies now, you save money later on everything from education to food stamps to prison cells. These are proven facts. The way to stop unwanted pregnancies is to put contraception options out there. It's a fiscal issue that the GOP can get behind from that standpoint. Here's the thing: The voters are ALREADY there in using contraception. The candidates are the ones playing the sanctimonious asshole in this episode.

Which is why Obama wins.

If you're telling 99% of the women that use Contraception that they are wrong for doing so...you're not going to win when it's a personal choice you're questioning.

It's not that they are wrong for doing so, it's that they are sluts and whores who need to post their sexual exploits online for the GOP Boss to watch!:eek:

It's not that they are wrong for doing so, it's that they are sluts and whores who need to post their sexual exploits online for the GOP Boss to watch!:eek:

Surely that is not insight into how the Republican leaders view women in general??? :eek:

I'm not hearing too many Republicans in the House and Senate condemning Rush.....you'd think they were afraid to cross him or something. :eusa_whistle:
You lefties put way too much stock into Rush....the rest of us don't. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah....right. :eusa_whistle: So, they don't think there's anything to damage control. As I said.....yeah, right. :eusa_whistle:

Funny you should mention "damage control", Bo.

Because it is so obvious that this IS damage control from the Obama administration.
Obama inserted his foot in his mouth.....yeah again, when he made an issue of the Catholic church. Somehow they had to turn it into a republican debacle, and put this activist in front a of mock congressional committee. They got just what they needed, especially when they have tools like yourself and the media. Well played...I agree. But, most people see this for what it is.

THAT'S what you got out of my post? How the hell did you stretch "this election is NOT about contraception" into me telling all women who use them they are wrong?

Hoe Lee Fuk

:cuckoo:

I'll be right here...:cool:

Yep that twist must have really been painful.

Thanks (oxy)Rush :2up: :banana:

Recent debate over contraception comes as GOP loses gains among women - The Washington Post
The fragile gains Republicans had been making among female voters have been erased, a shift that has coincided with what has become a national shouting match over reproductive issues, potentially handing President Obama and the Democrats an enormous advantage this fall.

Between Rush and Santorum, it comes as a surprise to me that any woman would stay with the GOP.

Indeed. Many women won't jump on a sandbox, but they will quietly go to the polls in November and vote "No" against the Republicans after this recent bad rash outbreak of Santorum and Limbaugh and then Romney's "I wouldn't use those words..." comment.

Funny you should mention "damage control", Bo.

Because it is so obvious that this IS damage control from the Obama administration.
Obama inserted his foot in his mouth.....yeah again, when he made an issue of the Catholic church. Somehow they had to turn it into a republican debacle, and put this activist in front a of mock congressional committee. They got just what they needed, especially when they have tools like yourself and the media. Well played...I agree. But, most people see this for what it is.

Hit right in the heart of the issue.

Surely that is not insight into how the Republican leaders view women in general??? :eek:

Well, you certainly aren't a woman, so don't worry about it, butch.Go get a crew-cut and have a cigar.

Between Rush and Santorum, it comes as a surprise to me that any woman would stay with the GOP.

Indeed. Many women won't jump on a sandbox, but they will quietly go to the polls in November and vote "No" against the Republicans after this recent bad rash outbreak of Santorum and Limbaugh and then Romney's "I wouldn't use those words..." comment.

:rolleyes: Oh brother. You haven't a clue, do you?

It's beautifully ironic how Rush's iron fist of power over GOP politicians, that those politicians for years dutifully submitted to, thinking it was in their best interests,

has now become a death grip.

Imagine if one of the GOP candidates last week, at the outset of this, had had the courage to step up and body slam Fatso with a clear and unequivocal rebuke and denouncement,

imagine how much better their position would be now.

Did your Man George Soros tell you to say that? :eusa_whistle:

Did your ass whisper in your ear to tell you to say THAT?

Forum List

Back