Women Plan All-Black Community in Georgia After ‘400 Years of Racial Oppression.’

That’ll show those white racists by using segregation!
Wasn’t it great they took off all those minorities from product labeling? Now we can buy butter and pancake syrup without having to look at nonwhite races!

So ... umm .. they want segregation after all?

It’s OK when Blacks pursue segregation but not Whites??

And here’s the Great thing
I dont care if they do that
I’m fine because I’m not insecure.

Wasn’t it great they took off all those minorities from product labeling? Now we can buy butter and pancake syrup without having to look at nonwhite races!

So ... umm .. they want segregation after all?

It's like the title of a Melanie Phillips book....

1599652726083.png

I have endless ideas on other Segregation, . . .
So far, your ideas are very immature, and lack comedic content - the satire sucks.
It is a real shame, but political forums are not about solving social problem - are they???
We're just trying to out-troll each other or the issue being discussed.

"the satire sucks."

Who said I was being Satirical? How do you know that 90% of what I commented was NOT Satire but only 10% WAS Satire? The answer is you do NOT, this is because I obviously are more intellectual and higher up the food chain than you - ESPECIALLY higher up the food chain that CONTAINS bacon and has Satan's OWN vegetable aka carrots thrown into Room 101 :smoke:

Never happen without mexican meth dealers

I have endless ideas on other Segregation, . . .
So far, your ideas are very immature, and lack comedic content - the satire sucks.
It is a real shame, but political forums are not about solving social problem - are they???
We're just trying to out-troll each other or the issue being discussed.

"the satire sucks."

Who said I was being Satirical? How do you know that 90% of what I commented was NOT Satire but only 10% WAS Satire? The answer is you do NOT, this is because I obviously are more intellectual and higher up the food chain than you - ESPECIALLY higher up the food chain that CONTAINS bacon and has Satan's OWN vegetable aka carrots thrown into Room 101 :smoke:
Satire is dead. The left killed it by making everything absurd a reality.

Thats a start. However, white people wont be able to leave them alone. White people cant stand it when other people dont want them around. Pretty sure they will be attacked and burned to the ground and their land stolen.

Thats a start. However, white people wont be able to leave them alone. White people cant stand it when other people dont want them around. Pretty sure they will be attacked and burned to the ground and their land stolen.
What color is the sky in your universe, racist?

That is their business. Taxpayers money involved is the business of those who pay.

They are calling it Freedom, Georgia, and draw their inspiration from Wakanda, the fictional comic-book country that was the setting for the movie “black Panther.”

Just like fried chicken Wakanda was dreamed up by a White guy ...because lets face it
sjdmamakwksd.JPG

The W in Wakanda stands for White power btw.

But they’re not allowed to change their hair texture as that is cultural appropriation. They’re not allowed to drive cars or use electricity or phones as those were all invented by white people.
They can have nose rings, spears and STD’s as those are all black.

Forum List

Back