Women sexually assaulted by hundreds of Arab or N. African men in Cologne

The trouble with Europe is that they have NO BALLS to do what would stop this shit!

CW41pZKWsAAJPo3.jpg

Man this is one loud echo chamber

Policies are being judged on their results. I know you libs hate that.
Or at least, what one side of the isle is proclaiming are the results.

Your side's pretense that this is normal German behavior is relevant as it shows how blind your faith is in your ideology.

The West's "liberal" view on women is a minority and due to demographics a shrinking one at that.

Actively pursuing a policy of importing shitty Third World Cultures in numbers enough to create a multicultural society will obviously lead to a turning back the clock on that issue.

For one example of why it is a bad idea.

It's too bad we couldn't have an honest discussion on this before these policies were implemented, but Race Card.

Your side's pretense that this is normal German behavior is relevant as it shows how blind your faith is in your ideology.

The West's "liberal" view on women is a minority and due to demographics a shrinking one at that.

Actively pursuing a policy of importing shitty Third World Cultures in numbers enough to create a multicultural society will obviously lead to a turning back the clock on that issue.

It's too bad we couldn't have an honest discussion on this before these policies were implemented, but Race Card.
100 reported incidents, on the drunkest party night of the year, in a station that thousands and thousands of people passed through that night = Muzzies and ******* are destroying Germany.

Hey, make sure you vote for Trump in the primary. K thanks.

100 reported incidents, on the drunkest party night of the year, in a station that thousands and thousands of people passed through that night = Muzzies and ******* are destroying Germany.

Nothing in your post had anything to do with anything in my post.

Please try again.

Muslims/Africans on a rape & assault rampage through Germany! Leaders shocked.
What did the Germans think would happen? Did they think the Muslims/Africans would give up their customs and traditions and just assimilate into the German society?

It's obviously not normal because it's sparked a panic in Germany. And I assume it's far more than just 100.

Please try again.
Your post was stupid and off topic. And terribly wrong. The U.S. should have failed centuries ago according to your dumb fucking nonsense.

I have little doubt the same thing will be happening here soon. What concerns me is in the face of this emerging threat our government's primary concern is increasing gun control.

The only way to deal with mobs who behave like uncivilized savages and harm our women is kill every one of them on the spot. I have daughters and granddaughters and the idea of foreigners coming into this country and attacking women on the streets is infuriating to me.

Muslims/Africans on a rape & assault rampage through Germany! Leaders shocked.
What did the Germans think would happen? Did they think the Muslims/Africans would give up their customs and traditions and just assimilate into the German society?

Well.....yeah.....that's what diversity means. It's um....everyone from all different cultures and ideologies mixing and respecting each others values and boundaries and being all super tolerant of each other.

Liberals said it would work.

It's obviously not normal because it's sparked a panic in Germany. And I assume it's far more than just 100.
You dumb fucking retards in the GOP sparked an ebola panic in the U.S. just over a year ago. I'll never forget the insanity that gripped you rubes for no reason.

It's not hard to spark panic in people when you appeal to fear and point at an enemy they can blame for all their problems.

Please try again.
Your post was stupid and off topic. And terribly wrong. The U.S. should have failed centuries ago according to your dumb fucking nonsense.

Why are you afraid to address what I actually said?

Here I will repost what I actually said. Please try to actually respond to what I have actually posted.

I have little doubt the same thing will be happening here soon. What concerns me is in the face of this emerging threat our government's primary concern is increasing gun control.

The only way to deal with mobs who behave like uncivilized savages and harm our women is kill every one of them on the spot. I have daughters and granddaughters and the idea of foreigners coming into this country and attacking women on the streets is infuriating to me.
I'm sure you spend most of your days crippled with fear about the whole thing...

Please try again.

Haha....hey retard....the US couldn't have failed "centuries ago". It's only about 250 years old. And for the first 200 years we weren't a vast diverse mixed bag. We were segregated and each group was able to exist with its own values and boundaries.

Not exactly surprising.

Michelle's shocking testimony comes as the city's own council today admitted its town centre was now a 'no-go area' for women, while it has emerged similar attacks occurred the same night across Hamburg and Stuttgart.

Teenage victims of Cologne sex mob describe harrowing ordeal
Are they waiting for the Pope to save them? What happened to the death defying skin heads? Are they just interested in Jews?

Forum List

Back