Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

i don't care where i may meet any free chics on this board; they get "nothing" from me if they don't come right up to me and "bear true witness" to me that it is my turn to use them, regardless of their wearing any clothes or not. :p

jackass..... :tongue:
sorry honesty is such a "challenge" for women.

I'm teasing, I'm not challenged... (well not in THAT way anyway... ) - brat!
sure; women always say that. anyway, when are women going to insist on being moral through honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings; and insist you need to fornicate us into relationships to "weed out" the "bad apples".

well I'm married, so, count me out...
besides, I thought you liked "Capitalistic" girls...
sure; you have a good excuse already.

yes, Capitalism is Always wonderful when I have enough capital; simply because, i can find such nice and honest girls of such fine capital morality.

i only complain about free chics being such liars for free when i don't have enough money to simply purchase better morals from nice and fine girls of consistent, capital based morals.

For guys that THEY choose to date. Not some thug who thinks having a dick gives him the right to rape her.

I agree, all good. I wanted ChrisL to answer that question.
Here is another one. For whom they're getting the boob job?
Just don't tell me it's the same answer - The guy they chose to date?

I don't have a boob job!!! Goodness, they would be bigger if that were the case! :boobies: :lol:

Hey ChrisL, I didn't say you had it. I just asked, if you were to get boob job, why would you do it?

I wouldn't. If my boobs are enough for someone, then they can go fly a kite. :D

You dodged the answer two times. I asked "if". Never mind.

Well I would not do that. So that is the only answer I can give you. I cannot answer for you why someone else does something.

I don't even KNOW anyone who has breast implants. I'm not from LA. I'm from Small Town, USA. :D

And also because most women just like to look good when they go out in the public. Personally, I'm a small person and I don't like wearing big baggy clothing. I'm a tiny person, and my clothes are tiny too. :) Lol.

What's your norm?

My norm? I don't know what you mean. I dress in all different ways depending on the activity I have planned. Normally, my clothes are more tight-fitting than loose though. I have a petite body and when I wear baggy clothing . . . it just doesn't look good and I just don't feel good in it. I feel dumpy.

Well, you said most women just like to look good when they go out in public. I would say, most women like to look good regardless. I guess you're one of those women. So let's say you're going out and you wanna look good. What in your opinion is the norm for looking good? Where did the norm come from?

That depends on where I'm going of course. I don't follow any norm. I dress how I feel like dressing, appropriate for the venue of course.

Of course you do.

Someone asked you about you avatar photo and you said you chose it cause you like it. What do you like about it? Is it hair, smile, posture, boobs? What is it?

And last question: Was this girl raped?

htftvp.jpg

I like everything about it. Happy? :)

What in the hell kind of question is that? How should I know if that woman was raped? :eek:

So says Chrissie Hynde...

Singer Chrissie Hynde has come under fire for suggesting it can be a woman's fault if she is raped.

"You know if you don't want to entice a rapist, don't wear high heels so you can't run from him," she said, in an interview in the Sunday Times.

The Pretenders singer, 63, said she takes "full responsibility" after she was sexually assaulted aged 21 in Ohio.

"If I'm walking around in my underwear and I'm drunk. Who else's fault can it be?" Hynde told Krissi Murison.

Chrissie Hynde under fire for rape remarks

How ignorant can a person be? I don't care if a woman is walking naked down the middle of the street, she is not looking to be raped. Anyone who believes a person's attire is an invitation to rape needs a good slap to the head...

Uh... A woman walking naked down the street IS looking to be raped.

LOL. Women and their fantasies.

Would women be so reluctant to come forth if they had input into a potential probationary wife with a corporalcy included, to be assigned to any alleged rapist convicted of wanton denial and disparagement of Individual Liberty, and freedom of association and Contract.

Would women be so reluctant to come forth if they had input into a potential probationary wife with a corporalcy included, to be assigned to any alleged rapist convicted of wanton denial and disparagement of Individual Liberty, and freedom of association and Contract.

WTF? What is a "probationary" wife?? What about a "probationary" husband? Do you think men are without their own failures. I think you prove that point. LOL.

WTH is "corporalcy?" There is NO SUCH word. Please explain what that means IN ENGLISH and using REAL words.

To be assigned to any alleged rapist??? What do you mean by this?

Are you saying that you wish for women to be forced into a trial run at marriage with convicted rapists? Holy smokes! You are absolutely off your rocker, old man. Go see a psychiatrist.

dear, you need to have a clue and a Cause. it is about "social justice".

What social justice? You think that women should be forced to be in relationships with men they don't like or are not interested in? Work on yourself. The problem is YOU. Get help and maybe someday you'll be able to find someone just as odd as you are. I'm sure plenty of odd women attend support groups and the like.

What social justice? You think that women should be forced to be in relationships with men they don't like or are not interested in? Work on yourself. The problem is YOU. Get help and maybe someday you'll be able to find someone just as odd as you are. I'm sure plenty of odd women attend support groups and the like.
dear, adult conversation requires adults.

dear, adult conversation requires adults.

Exactly, so behave like an adult instead of your shoe size. What is it that you are saying? Be coherent please. Are you saying that you think women should be forced into unwilling "probationary" type marriages because YOU are a socially inept moron and cannot get a woman based upon your own merit?

i don't care where i may meet any free chics on this board; they get "nothing" from me if they don't come right up to me and "bear true witness" to me that it is my turn to use them, regardless of their wearing any clothes or not. :p

jackass..... :tongue:
sorry honesty is such a "challenge" for women.

I'm teasing, I'm not challenged... (well not in THAT way anyway... ) - brat!
sure; women always say that. anyway, when are women going to insist on being moral through honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings; and insist you need to fornicate us into relationships to "weed out" the "bad apples".

well I'm married, so, count me out...
besides, I thought you liked "Capitalistic" girls...
How about just women who are free to wear what they want, even if...,

It was an itsie bitsie teeny weeny yellow poca dot bikini :banana:

What if women start exercising their franchise; and start claiming they are going to walk around nude just for practice if not for fun, and any guy that rapes them may have to marry them due to religious precedent and, it is not their fault if they have multiple husbands, just for the "division of labor" and teamwork aspect of it. :p

What if women start exercising their franchise; and start claiming they are going to walk around nude just for practice if not for fun, and any guy that rapes them may have to marry them due to religious precedent and, it is not their fault if they have multiple husbands, just for the "division of labor" and teamwork aspect of it. :p

I'm so very grateful you are NOT God!

You didn't mention it here (dear) but, you talk about Capitalistic women being modern, just so know, Capitalistic women are the oldest work force on the planet - nothing modern about them...:)

It is about equality; or, shut up, wo-man, a Man is talking. :p

You didn't mention it here (dear) but, you talk about Capitalistic women being modern, just so know, Capitalistic women are the oldest work force on the planet - nothing modern about them...:)
Nothing but diversion, dear? It is about the social equality of our franchise, not capitalism.

It is about equality; or, shut up, wo-man, a Man is talking. :p

make me

Forum List

Back