Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

True enough but some young girls do walk around wearing short skirts or short shorts all the time, and I don't see that as "inviting" anyone to do anything. They just want to look good and they have the bodies, so they do. To say that wearing a short skirt makes a person a "slut" or that anyone should think for a moment that it means they want sex is incredibly ignorant. And of course, we all know that women who are dressed in a T-shirt and jeans get raped too. Unless you can show me any statistics where rape has been correlated with type of dress . . . I do not believe it is. Many unattractive women are raped too.

They just want to look good. For whom, if I may ask?

For guys that THEY choose to date. Not some thug who thinks having a dick gives him the right to rape her.

I agree, all good. I wanted ChrisL to answer that question.
Here is another one. For whom they're getting the boob job?
Just don't tell me it's the same answer - The guy they chose to date?

I don't have a boob job!!! Goodness, they would be bigger if that were the case! :boobies: :lol:

True enough but some young girls do walk around wearing short skirts or short shorts all the time, and I don't see that as "inviting" anyone to do anything. They just want to look good and they have the bodies, so they do. To say that wearing a short skirt makes a person a "slut" or that anyone should think for a moment that it means they want sex is incredibly ignorant. And of course, we all know that women who are dressed in a T-shirt and jeans get raped too. Unless you can show me any statistics where rape has been correlated with type of dress . . . I do not believe it is. Many unattractive women are raped too.

For guys that THEY choose to date. Not some thug who thinks having a dick gives him the right to rape her.
I think several men on this thread are admitting something about themselves, that they won't be able to control their urges and the sight of a hot woman in revealing clothes makes them feel rapey. Trying to project that on others just deepens the entrenched denial.

I would like to see the proof of that.
Also, what, in your opinion, means "feel rapey"?
Keep playing stupid. You're actually very convincing.

I think several men on this thread are admitting something about themselves, that they won't be able to control their urges and the sight of a hot woman in revealing clothes makes them feel rapey. Trying to project that on others just deepens the entrenched denial.

I would like to see the proof of that.
Also, what, in your opinion, means "feel rapey"?
Keep playing stupid. You're actually very convincing.

Yeah right.

How about that proof?

I don't have a boob job!!! Goodness, they would be bigger if that were the case! :boobies: :lol:

Hey ChrisL, I didn't say you had it. I just asked, if you were to get boob job, why would you do it?

And also because most women just like to look good when they go out in the public. Personally, I'm a small person and I don't like wearing big baggy clothing. I'm a tiny person, and my clothes are tiny too. :) Lol.

What's your norm?

My norm? I don't know what you mean. I dress in all different ways depending on the activity I have planned. Normally, my clothes are more tight-fitting than loose though. I have a petite body and when I wear baggy clothing . . . it just doesn't look good and I just don't feel good in it. I feel dumpy.

Well, you said most women just like to look good when they go out in public. I would say, most women like to look good regardless. I guess you're one of those women. So let's say you're going out and you wanna look good. What in your opinion is the norm for looking good? Where did the norm come from?

Hey ChrisL, I didn't say you had it. I just asked, if you were to get boob job, why would you do it?

I wouldn't. If my boobs are enough for someone, then they can go fly a kite. :D

And also because most women just like to look good when they go out in the public. Personally, I'm a small person and I don't like wearing big baggy clothing. I'm a tiny person, and my clothes are tiny too. :) Lol.

What's your norm?

My norm? I don't know what you mean. I dress in all different ways depending on the activity I have planned. Normally, my clothes are more tight-fitting than loose though. I have a petite body and when I wear baggy clothing . . . it just doesn't look good and I just don't feel good in it. I feel dumpy.

Well, you said most women just like to look good when they go out in public. I would say, most women like to look good regardless. I guess you're one of those women. So let's say you're going out and you wanna look good. What in your opinion is the norm for looking good? Where did the norm come from?

That depends on where I'm going of course. I don't follow any norm. I dress how I feel like dressing, appropriate for the venue of course.

I wouldn't. If my boobs are enough for someone, then they can go fly a kite. :D

You dodged the answer two times. I asked "if". Never mind.

What's your norm?

That depends on where I'm going of course. I don't follow any norm. I dress how I feel like dressing, appropriate for the venue of course.

Of course you do.

Someone asked you about you avatar photo and you said you chose it cause you like it. What do you like about it? Is it hair, smile, posture, boobs? What is it?

And last question: Was this girl raped?

htftvp.jpg

i don't care where i may meet any free chics on this board; they get "nothing" from me if they don't come right up to me and "bear true witness" to me that it is my turn to use them, regardless of their wearing any clothes or not. :p

i don't care where i may meet any free chics on this board; they get "nothing" from me if they don't come right up to me and "bear true witness" to me that it is my turn to use them, regardless of their wearing any clothes or not. :p

jackass..... :tongue:

sorry honesty is such a "challenge" for women.

I'm teasing, I'm not challenged... (well not in THAT way anyway... ) - brat!
sure; women always say that. anyway, when are women going to insist on being moral through honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings; and insist you need to fornicate us into relationships to "weed out" the "bad apples".

sorry honesty is such a "challenge" for women.

I'm teasing, I'm not challenged... (well not in THAT way anyway... ) - brat!
sure; women always say that. anyway, when are women going to insist on being moral through honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings; and insist you need to fornicate us into relationships to "weed out" the "bad apples".

well I'm married, so, count me out...
besides, I thought you liked "Capitalistic" girls...

Forum List

Back