Women should dress modestly or expect to 'entice a rapist...'

Since guns are the most effective way to stop a rape......you could get holsters that match the outfit.....

Thumbs in the eyeballs are a good way to stop a rape.

Knee to the groin, knee to the outside of the thigh, kick the outside of the knee....also can stop a rape.

Knife eedge of the hand to the trachea....a good way to stop the rape.

Cup your hand....like when you swim = and as hard as you can and with as much force and distance as you can in your swing -----> Slap the ear. They will drop like a rock. ( This needs to be done with speed or when the assailent is not expecting it to prevent the hit from being blocked ).

A small portion of rapist......key word a small portion will break off their assault, when they loose physical and or psychologial control, versus the female whom only closes her eyes, turns her head and crys.

Shadow 355

You don't need weapon
All you needed is attitude.

I used to live 5 mins from SE Dc. I was a thin, attractive white-girl, never was bothered, not even once.
Never had a weapon.
So, either it was attitude or it was God.

Attitude and a pistol is a lot better than just attitude.....

God gave you the attitude...and your guardian angel probably did the rest......

The studies do show that rapists don't go for provacativly dressed women, they do actually target women who have low confidence, as shown in their body language.

I place
Singer Chrissie Hynde has come under fire for suggesting it can be a woman's fault if she is raped.

I place 95% of the blame on the rapist. Hormone or chemical problems in the rapist. Mental and/or psychological issues.

Raping a woman is violent......with or without a weapon, and to me that is the same arena as violenting stabbing someone with a knife, repeatedly hitting someone in the head with a baseball bat, or a machete attack. Violent, one on one, eyes to eyes, breath to breath close. Some people can kill only with a handgun or rifle at distance. Others can kill at a distance, or right up in your face......and are the most dangerous and unpredictable.

If a guy notices a womans "34 D Cups", her nice and long flowing hair, her perfect butt, a winning personality and a smile - while smiling at everyone she greets ; I believe what ever she is wearing is irrelevant. Some things sets differnet people off. Pretty eyes, breast, buttocks, popularity at work. One, or a combination of things as I believe, can make a man want to rape.

Good looking guys rape, as does ugly and less prominent men. Think on that one a bit.

One average female a rapist is interested in may have the qualities that he is interested in, versus a more attractive and prettier female. Sometimes it is Apples and Oranges ; and sometimes it is not. He make like the shy girl who is attractive, and not be interested in the woman whom wears a short dress to work with her breast popping out -----> Or vice versa.

The other 5% of the time, I believe it is the womans fault. Why wear tight tank tops that are low cut, with a pair of tight jeans if they did not want men to look, or notice them? Why wear the short skirt and tight blouse that is unbuttoned to reveal a lot of cleavage with the aid of a underwire or pushup bra.... if they did not want men to look at them? Why would a woman wear a tight dress, mid thigh in length with a push up bra that makes their "C" or "D" cups stick out tremendously....if they did not want men to notice them.....why would women do that? They dress like this, then get mad when a guy walks by them and smiles, or turns around and whistles after they walk by.

Women dressing nice, and dressing to attract attention is two different things. Women need to remember that when they are standing in line at the movie theater, walking down the sidewalk....AT NIGHT, or on the city transit bus at 2 am.

Teased and fluffy hair, short skirts or tight jeans, and lots of cleavage is going to get whistles, smiles and comments. It is not the sole reason for a rape........but a small contribution to the cause.

Thinking right off the top of my head, irregardless of dress and appearance, women whom are popular and conversive with co-workers and friends are prime #1 targets.

Shadow 355

I place 95% of the blame on the rapist.

I place all of the blame on the rapist. A woman can walk naked down the street and the moment a guy touches her against her will it is all his fault.

Since guns are the most effective way to stop a rape......you could get holsters that match the outfit.....

Knee to the groin, knee to the outside of the thigh, kick the outside of the knee....also can stop a rape.

Cup your hand....like when you swim = and as hard as you can and with as much force and distance as you can in your swing -----> Slap the ear. They will drop like a rock. ( This needs to be done with speed or when the assailent is not expecting it to prevent the hit from being blocked ).

A small portion of rapist......key word a small portion will break off their assault, when they loose physical and or psychologial control, versus the female whom only closes her eyes, turns her head and crys.

Shadow 355

You don't need weapon

I used to live 5 mins from SE Dc. I was a thin, attractive white-girl, never was bothered, not even once.
Never had a weapon.

Did you say it was God?? Oh good grief. That is just . . . stupid.

Shadow 355

You don't need weapon

Never had a weapon.

The studies do show that rapists don't go for provacativly dressed women, they do actually target women who have low confidence, as shown in their body language.

And now we have one who believes "guardian angels" protect women from being raped??? Not only is that bogus, it is also pretty rotten.

Shadow 355

You don't need weapon

Never had a weapon.

It has nothing to do with God or angels or provocative dressing or any of that. It has to do with LUCK. Some people happen to be at the wrong at the wrong time where a RAPIST is present. :rolleyes-41: Stop spreading your stupid fairy tales and lies.

Exactly, so behave like an adult instead of your shoe size. What is it that you are saying? Be coherent please. Are you saying that you think women should be forced into unwilling "probationary" type marriages because YOU are a socially inept moron and cannot get a woman based upon your own merit?
No, dear; it is about social justice and Probationary staff getting paid to do a good job.

since when are you owed anything. Why do you just "take" what you want?
dear; it is about social justice and asking for permission instead of having to beg for forgiveness.

ask but if you are turned down be a man and accept the answer
i usually do; why do you believe i am a mostly nice guy.

What in the world makes you think that you are a nice guy? A retarded guy? I'll buy that.

What if women start exercising their franchise; and start claiming they are going to walk around nude just for practice if not for fun, and any guy that rapes them may have to marry them due to religious precedent and, it is not their fault if they have multiple husbands, just for the "division of labor" and teamwork aspect of it. :p

You didn't mention it here (dear) but, you talk about Capitalistic women being modern, just so know, Capitalistic women are the oldest work force on the planet - nothing modern about them...:)
Nothing but diversion, dear? It is about the social equality of our franchise, not capitalism.

really? how are we unequal? do tell...
Yes; about women claiming religious morals to prevent bad boys from simply raping women; because, they may have to marry the chic, regardless of all of the other ones. i believe women will be much safer if they can enjoy polyandry with multiple husbands, simply for the sake of morals. :p

You should really talk to a psychiatrist.

. . . women whom are popular and conversive with co-workers and friends are prime #1 targets.

Shadow 355

What a bunch of malarky. Obviously you don't have a CLUE as to what you are talking about. These losers aren't looking for the woman with self confidence!! They are looking for a victim who "won't tell" or one they can intimidate.

Shadow 355

You don't need weapon
make me :p

Just . . . use your fucking brains. Let's take a look at your average pedophile for example. He will usually target the child who doesn't have a lot of friends, who is a loner, who has low self esteem, one that is easy to buy with gifts and attention and talk of "love" and such things. Then he begins his grooming process to bring the child into his trap. He then will lay part of the blame of the child after all is said and done.

This is along the same lines as the rapist. He wants an easy target and an easy victim. He doesn't want a woman who is going to fight him every step of the way. He doesn't want a woman who is going to go right to the police.

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.
Ya know...

I hear what you're saying about 'psychological studies', and I believe that they were probably conducted by competent medical folk and statisticians...

It's just that the "findings" skirt the borders of Common-Sense and Believe-ability...

If a potential rapist has his choice of two targets...

Both equally attractive of face and figure...

One of them dressed like a frump...

One of them dressed in a provocative and overly-revealing and sexually suggestive outfit...

Which one is more likely to get nailed?

It's not called "dressing provocatively" for nothing, yes?

I know... I know... I know... the 'studies' being cited say another thing...

But the instinct to stick with Common Sense and Common Wisdom is damned-near overpowering, in this context, scientific or not.

The idea of inviting rape by dressing in an enticing manner is tripe. Psychological studies tend to show that rape is a crime of control over the victim, not the result of uncontrollable fucking.
Ya know...

I hear what you're saying about 'psychological studies', and I believe that they were probably conducted by competent medical folk and statisticians...

It's just that the "findings" skirt the borders of Common-Sense and Believe-ability...

One of them dressed in a provocative and overly-revealing and sexually suggestive outfit...

But the instinct to stick with Common Sense and Common Wisdom is damned-near overpowering, in this context, scientific or not.

There have been absolutely NO correlations made between how a woman is dressed and her likelihood of getting raped. Because it's bullshit. Plenty of ugly/unattractive/overweight women are raped. Also, children and grannies sometimes.

Ya know...

The rapist is NOT a normal male. He is a sick individual.

You see? Here is a problem. People are trying to make connections between a diseased mind and a normal mind. You could have a point in a case of "date rape," but still if the man has it in his mind that he is going to rape this woman, do you think it matters what she is wearing? Women wearing T-shirts and pants are raped too and there is no indication that women wearing skirts are raped more often than women wearing pants! :rolleyes-41:

...There have been absolutely NO correlations made between how a woman is dressed and her likelihood of getting raped. Because it's bullshit. Plenty of ugly/unattractive/overweight women are raped. Also, children and grannies sometimes.
Oh, I'm quite happy to concede that people are raped all the time, outside the framework of provocative or suggestive clothing.

I suppose my point is...

If your attractive young daughter is going to be going to be walking down a city street at 3:00 am, and had to choose between (1) provocative and (2) non-provocative dress...

Which would you advise her to don, in the hopes of reducing her chances of being raped?

And why?

...There have been absolutely NO correlations made between how a woman is dressed and her likelihood of getting raped. Because it's bullshit. Plenty of ugly/unattractive/overweight women are raped. Also, children and grannies sometimes.
Oh, I'm quite happy to concede that people are raped all the time, outside the framework of provocative or suggestive clothing.

I suppose my point is...

If your attractive young daughter is going to be going to be walking down a city street at 3:00 am, and had to choose between (1) provocative and (2) non-provocative dress...

Which would you advise her to don, in the hopes of reducing her chances of being raped?

And why?

Well, why is she walking down a city street at 3 a.m. is the first thing I would want to know.

I suppose my point is...

And why?

Well, why is she walking down a city street at 3 a.m. is the first thing I would want to know.
in my alternative, she could be "trolling" for a new husband to "press" into her gang, if he falls for it. Otherwise, she will be free to travel unmolested nude at 3am.

Forum List

Back