CDZ Women should embrace both owning and carrying guns as acts of personal empowerment.

Schools no longer teach our language in any meaningful way...and the reason they don't is because if people don't understand the language, their ability to understand the constitution is limited...and they are ready to accept any stupidity they are fed by their favorite boob toob *personality*.

Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

Armed 'Women for Trump' graduation pic generates hate

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Tennessee college student defends her gun-toting ‘graduation’ photo

Women are paid 20 percent less than their male counterparts performing the same job. How is carrying a gun supposed to fix that attack?

The right to keep and bear belongs to the people as it says in the Second Amendment

If they are in a militia. You do know it says that right…?
The word "if" does not appear anywhere in the second amendment.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Never said it did. The word militia shows up though.

Yes, if a word shows up, that MUST be a directive of some sort. :cuckoo:

No, it must be there for some reason though…. When you start ignoring words out of convenience, you open yourself up to others ignoring words as well. That’s all.

Earlier you decried all of this minutia and false equivilances (sp?). I’m with you on that. It’s gotten silly. The 2nd Amendment isn’t going anywhere and you’ll be able to buy as many guns as you want. I tend to think that it’s probably unnecessary but if it makes you “feel” safer…great and more power to you. Stats show that you’re much more likely to suffer because of the decision to arm yourself than not though.

This was All I was stating.

Sure, so the government was so worried about the new country not become a tyranny, like the one that they just fought a war against, that they included an amendment in the founding document..........

That insured the tyrant would control all the “arms” until such time that said tyrant wanted the militia to have them?

Are you nuts?

The comma means “therefore” obviously.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, THEREFORE the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Women are paid 20 percent less than their male counterparts performing the same job. How is carrying a gun supposed to fix that attack?

They are raped at a much higher rate then men as well. You want it even higher?

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Another stupid and irrelevant comment.

The NRA defends the rights of women and blacks to own and carry weapons...for the express purpose of defending themselves from those who try to physically hurt them. Rapists, murderers, and the KKK are examples of the people who hurt women and blacks, who the NRA maintains women and blacks should be able to defend themselves against.

You think that because (you say) women are paid less for doing the same work, that they should also be denied the ability to defend themselves from physical attack? Sounds like maybe you're the problem there, bucko.

No, it must be there for some reason though…. When you start ignoring words out of convenience, you open yourself up to others ignoring words as well. That’s all.

Earlier you decried all of this minutia and false equivilances (sp?). I’m with you on that. It’s gotten silly. The 2nd Amendment isn’t going anywhere and you’ll be able to buy as many guns as you want. I tend to think that it’s probably unnecessary but if it makes you “feel” safer…great and more power to you. Stats show that you’re much more likely to suffer because of the decision to arm yourself than not though.

Sure, so the government was so worried about the new country not become a tyranny, like the one that they just fought a war against, that they included an amendment in the founding document..........

That insured the tyrant would control all the “arms” until such time that said tyrant wanted the militia to have them?

Are you nuts?

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, THEREFORE the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Yup.

And a MILITIA historically is comprised of civilians who pay for and maintain their own weapons in their homes.

I get so tired of the endless, nitpicking equivalency arguments over these flawed analogies. I do not want guns treated like cars. I do not want them treated like nukes, surface to air missiles, cell phones, ice cream cones, or whatever other dumbass thing people want to liken them to.

You know what I want guns treated like?

I want them treated like self-defense tools to which I have an explicit Constitutional right.

The end.

If you’re in a militia; as it says so in the 2nd Amendment.

No...actually, it doesn't.....read D.C. v Heller...it explains it so that even you can understand it.

Here is another story of a girl who was savagely attacked by an ex boyfriend, stabbed so many times they thought she may never walk or talk again, who now carries a gun because, as she states, she will never be a victim again...

Of course, since she wasn't 21 at the time, democrats would prefer she face the attacker without a gun...

48 Hours Live to Tell: Melissa Dohme's story of survival - CBS News

According to the Centers for Disease Control, women between the ages of 18 and 24 experience the highest rate of relationship violence of any age group ... and never is it more dangerous than when they try to leave. It's a disturbing trend known as "breakup violence."

Melissa Dohme, just 20 years old at the time, was viciously stabbed 32 times outside her Clearwater, Fla., home --simply for ending a relationship. Some of the images in this story are tough to look at, but Melissa wants you to see them. With violence against women dominating the headlines, she says we can't afford to turn away. This is her story.

----

And another survivor who helped her recover....

Audrey Mabrey | Survivor: I believe Melissa and I met for a very special purpose. I wanted to mentor and guide her through part of her journey that I knew she was going to face.

I knew because I had lived through it myself. ... I was attacked in 2009 when I was 26 years old.

I was separated from my husband Chris, who's a retired New York City detective ... we had two sons together.

Chris ... did not use a knife or a gun. He used a hammer to bludgeon me in the head, and then a candle and gasoline to set me on fire. ... I was burned over 80 percent of my body.

And then she started dating one of the men who helped save her life.......they started shooting together...

Melissa Dohme: Cameron showed my mom and I around the station. I tried on his uniform, and his hat, and his big, you know, jacket.

And he let me sit in the truck. And, you know, it was just like-- I mean, (laughs) I felt like-- my first crush all over again.

We started talking and we realized we have a lot in common. ...and we found out that we both enjoy shooting. And that was how he kinda, you know, asked me out on our first date. And he said, "'you and I should go shooting sometime'" and I was like hands down, "I would love to go shooting with you," you know and we've been shooting together ever since.

I will never ever be defenseless again in my life. ... Under any circumstances I will be able to defend myself.

How many of the guys that beat up women voted for "Grab them by the pussy" Trump who promotes violence against women.

Here is another story of a girl who was savagely attacked by an ex boyfriend, stabbed so many times they thought she may never walk or talk again, who now carries a gun because, as she states, she will never be a victim again...

Of course, since she wasn't 21 at the time, democrats would prefer she face the attacker without a gun...

According to the Centers for Disease Control, women between the ages of 18 and 24 experience the highest rate of relationship violence of any age group ... and never is it more dangerous than when they try to leave. It's a disturbing trend known as "breakup violence."

Melissa Dohme, just 20 years old at the time, was viciously stabbed 32 times outside her Clearwater, Fla., home --simply for ending a relationship. Some of the images in this story are tough to look at, but Melissa wants you to see them. With violence against women dominating the headlines, she says we can't afford to turn away. This is her story.

----

Audrey Mabrey | Survivor: I believe Melissa and I met for a very special purpose. I wanted to mentor and guide her through part of her journey that I knew she was going to face.

I knew because I had lived through it myself. ... I was attacked in 2009 when I was 26 years old.

I was separated from my husband Chris, who's a retired New York City detective ... we had two sons together.

Chris ... did not use a knife or a gun. He used a hammer to bludgeon me in the head, and then a candle and gasoline to set me on fire. ... I was burned over 80 percent of my body.

And then she started dating one of the men who helped save her life.......they started shooting together...

Melissa Dohme: Cameron showed my mom and I around the station. I tried on his uniform, and his hat, and his big, you know, jacket.

And he let me sit in the truck. And, you know, it was just like-- I mean, (laughs) I felt like-- my first crush all over again.

We started talking and we realized we have a lot in common. ...and we found out that we both enjoy shooting. And that was how he kinda, you know, asked me out on our first date. And he said, "'you and I should go shooting sometime'" and I was like hands down, "I would love to go shooting with you," you know and we've been shooting together ever since.

I will never ever be defenseless again in my life. ... Under any circumstances I will be able to defend myself.

How many of the guys that beat up women voted for "Grab them by the pussy" Trump who promotes violence against women.

Trump didn't promote anything, in fact, he outed hollywood democrats by stating that point.....the #metoo movement owes Trump because if hilary had won, harvey and her husband would still be raping women....

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

The NRA defends the rights of women and blacks to own and carry weapons...for the express purpose of defending themselves from those who try to physically hurt them. Rapists, murderers, and the KKK are examples of the people who hurt women and blacks, who the NRA maintains women and blacks should be able to defend themselves against.

You think that because (you say) women are paid less for doing the same work, that they should also be denied the ability to defend themselves from physical attack? Sounds like maybe you're the problem there, bucko.

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy being a (supposed) female.

They need to better understand their earning abilities, and seek out those who are more interested in productivity versus the status quo.
I never wanted to earn the same as my counterparts ... I always did what was necessary to earn more than they did.

Instructing women to demand the government make them artificially equal ... Is most certainly the wrong answer.

Are you nuts?

Now you’re interpreting the constitution…. I interpret it differently.

----

Trump didn't promote anything, in fact, he outed hollywood democrats by stating that point.....the #metoo movement owes Trump because if hilary had won, harvey and her husband would still be raping women....

He promoted hate against women so much that he lost many Republican's political support.

If you are trying to support women then support them fully instead of making a marketing grab for the gun manufacturers.

----

He promoted hate against women so much that he lost many Republican's political support.

If you are trying to support women then support them fully instead of making a marketing grab for the gun manufacturers.

Hilary helped keep her rapist husband out of jail...he raped at least 3 women and sexually assaulted at least a dozen more and she led the team that kept those women silent......so sell that somewhere else...

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

No, they aren't. That's just another Big Lie sold by the left.

When you factor in all the circumstances which make it, in fact, NOT the same job, the so-called "wage gap" disappears.

----

No one that I'm aware of has EVER accused Trump of being violent with women. A sexist, boorish pig, sure. Violent? No.

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy being a (supposed) female.

Just FYI, "hypocrisy" is not defined as "not holding views like OnePercenter".

Are you nuts?

Now you’re interpreting the constitution…. I interpret it differently.

Yes, because you don't understand the English language very well. It means what it means. If it doesn't, then it becomes utterly useless, and we might as well just point and grunt like cavemen.

----

Riiiiiight. "Supporting women fully" is apparently defined here as "making self-defense tools less available for them". Because what REALLY matters is sticking it to the eeeeevil gun manufacturers. Screw anyone who gets hurt along the way.

They need to better understand their earning abilities, and seek out those who are more interested in productivity versus the status quo.
I never wanted to earn the same as my counterparts ... I always did what was necessary to earn more than they did.

Instructing women to demand the government make them artificially equal ... Is most certainly the wrong answer.

You never wanted to earn the same for the same job? You're a fool.

My point is the hypocrisy of the OP and his/her supporters.

Forum List

Back