CDZ Women should embrace both owning and carrying guns as acts of personal empowerment.

Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

Armed 'Women for Trump' graduation pic generates hate

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Tennessee college student defends her gun-toting ‘graduation’ photo

say mysoginist trumptards who don't think women should have birth control or choices about their own bodies.

:rofl:
Are you in the right thread?

yes. are you?

Why do you want to give rapists easier access to their victims.

Mysongistic trait?

You want all the links to when children are killed getting run over by cars?

Where’s your outrage?

You really are simple

Again, if you want to place the same restrictions on gun owners that we place on car owners sign me up.

This means you have to take your gun to a mechanic once a year for inspection
Register your gun
Carry liability insurance
etc….

Sound good to you 2aguy?

If you equate a car to a gun?

When you come up with the smog control limitations for a gun, we will talk about that aspect.

As stated before. A car only needs ANY license, registration or inspection if driven on publicly funded roads.

If you want the same treatment, guns treated equally to cars, then guns would only require inspection, registration, license or insurance when used on a publicly funded shooting range.

You good with that, or you going to change the goal post?

I get so tired of the endless, nitpicking equivalency arguments over these flawed analogies. I do not want guns treated like cars. I do not want them treated like nukes, surface to air missiles, cell phones, ice cream cones, or whatever other dumbass thing people want to liken them to.

You know what I want guns treated like?

I want them treated like self-defense tools to which I have an explicit Constitutional right.

The end.

I get so tired of the endless, nitpicking equivalency arguments over these flawed analogies. I do not want guns treated like cars. I do not want them treated like nukes, surface to air missiles, cell phones, ice cream cones, or whatever other dumbass thing people want to liken them to.

I want them treated like self-defense tools to which I have an explicit Constitutional right.

The end.

They aren't restricted to "self-defense" in the Constitution ... I'm not giving them an inch, much less that mile ... :thup:

Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

Armed 'Women for Trump' graduation pic generates hate

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Tennessee college student defends her gun-toting ‘graduation’ photo

say mysoginist trumptards who don't think women should have birth control or choices about their own bodies.

:rofl:
Are you in the right thread?

yes. are you?

Why do you want to give rapists easier access to their victims.

Mysongistic trait?
The typical liberal wants to be like Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein. They want to be like their liberal elites, who have people with guns protecting them, while they rape and abuse women and get away with it. Not hard to understand why liberals do what they do...

mc_05987_approved-h_2016.jpg

The end.

They aren't restricted to "self-defense" in the Constitution ... I'm not giving them an inch, much less that mile ... :thup:

No, they are not restricted to anything, you are correct about that.

Where’s your outrage?

You really are simple

Again, if you want to place the same restrictions on gun owners that we place on car owners sign me up.

Register your gun
etc….

Sound good to you 2aguy?

When you come up with the smog control limitations for a gun, we will talk about that aspect.

As stated before. A car only needs ANY license, registration or inspection if driven on publicly funded roads.

If you want the same treatment, guns treated equally to cars, then guns would only require inspection, registration, license or insurance when used on a publicly funded shooting range.

Smog control? You’ve gone crazy.

More nonsense about “publicly funded shooting range”….gosh you’re stupid.

The end.

If you’re in a militia; as it says so in the 2nd Amendment.

The end.

The right to keep and bear belongs to the people as it says in the Second Amendment

The end.

The right to keep and bear belongs to the people as it says in the Second Amendment

If they are in a militia. You do know it says that right…?

Where’s your outrage?

You really are simple

Register your gun
etc….

Sound good to you 2aguy?

Your fantasy got blowed up?

Funny as hell ain’t it

The end.

Nope. Learn to read

Where’s your outrage?

You really are simple

Register your gun
etc….

Sound good to you 2aguy?

Funny as hell ain’t it

I’m Not sure what you’re talking about….but then again, neither are you.

The end.

Nope. Learn to read

Quote the amendment…

The end.

The word "if" does not appear anywhere in the second amendment.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The end.

Nope. Learn to read

Quote the amendment…

Google it whack job

The end.

No, it really doesn't. Exposing your illiteracy in what is presumably your mother tongue will win you no points.

The end.

No, in order to "know" that, we would have to be inept with the English language. This is not the case.

Where’s your outrage?

You really are simple

Register your gun
etc….

Sound good to you 2aguy?

Funny as hell ain’t it

I’m Not sure what you’re talking about….but then again, neither are you.

When you attempt to understand your own argument, or understand the concept of equivalency, Get back to us.

So far, you’ve stated quite nicely that you Believe that guns should not require a license, registration, insurance or be subject to an age limit, unless used on a publicly funded shooting range.

We appreciate that

Publically funded shooting ranges are run by the Sheriff's Department here.
You can go there any time during regular business hours.

No license, registration nor inspection necessary.

You will however have to pay more, fill out a lot of paperwork and jump through hoops at some private ranges.
It is a lot less expensive and easier to set up targets by the berm in the side yard while grilling burgers on the back deck though.

Forum List

Back