CDZ Women should embrace both owning and carrying guns as acts of personal empowerment.

In order to make gun ownership like car ownership, they would have to REMOVE the 2nd amendment from the constitution. That is not going to happen.

We agree, however the argument was that it purchasing a gun is less regulated than purchasing a car, which is BS.

A car can be purchased without a license or registering it with the Federal Government or a State. A gun cannot be, so the claim, as baseless as it is, that a gun is easier to purchase is unadulterated bullshit.

A car can be purchased without a 3 day waiting period or a background check, a gun cannot. So the claim that a gun is easier to purchase than a car is again, unadulterated bullshit.

So if the LEFT wants a gun to be as equally hard to purchase as a car, I'M ALL FOR IT!

It simply means, there would BE FAR FEWER RESTRICTIONS ON THE PURCHASE OF A GUN!

If that's what they want, I am ready to oblige!

Chris L vs. Pop….mental midget wrestling.

So I take it you came back for more.

Doubling down on retarded?

You spent all day arguing with someone who essentially agrees with you so I think calling you retarded in return would actually be a compliment and give you something to shoot for. LOL

Then there is this:

3-year-old girl accidentally shoots pregnant mother from backseat of car: Police

View attachment 188842

Another reason to not have a gun in the house (although this happened in the car; it could have easily been the residence). You may be the pinnacle of competence…is your kid? Is her/his friends? What about your guests?

Line up with your personal insults, moronic commentary, BS links…. Facts are not your friends.

Why? Because someone else is stupid and lets their child handle a gun or is storing their weapon improperly? I'm sorry, but another person's stupidity is not a reflection on anyone else.

In order to make gun ownership like car ownership, they would have to REMOVE the 2nd amendment from the constitution. That is not going to happen.

We agree, however the argument was that it purchasing a gun is less regulated than purchasing a car, which is BS.

A car can be purchased without a license or registering it with the Federal Government or a State. A gun cannot be, so the claim, as baseless as it is, that a gun is easier to purchase is unadulterated bullshit.

A car can be purchased without a 3 day waiting period or a background check, a gun cannot. So the claim that a gun is easier to purchase than a car is again, unadulterated bullshit.

So if the LEFT wants a gun to be as equally hard to purchase as a car, I'M ALL FOR IT!

It simply means, there would BE FAR FEWER RESTRICTIONS ON THE PURCHASE OF A GUN!

You spent all day arguing with someone who essentially agrees with you so I think calling you retarded in return would actually be a compliment and give you something to shoot for. LOL

Then there is this:

3-year-old girl accidentally shoots pregnant mother from backseat of car: Police

View attachment 188842

Another reason to not have a gun in the house (although this happened in the car; it could have easily been the residence). You may be the pinnacle of competence…is your kid? Is her/his friends? What about your guests?

Line up with your personal insults, moronic commentary, BS links…. Facts are not your friends.

Look, if you feel you are too irresponsible or too stupid to own a gun, that is fine. Nobody is even asking you to own a weapon. :dunno:

Didn't Candycorn promise to leave this board forever or something like that? Yet, the annoying little mosquito is back, wanting to trample on people's rights. Go figure.

Then there is this:

View attachment 188842

1 accidental shooting occurs per day, in a country of 300,000,000 and Candy Corn freaks out.

Let’s play Candy Corns equivancy game from yesterday.

How many accidental car accidents occur each day?

100’s?

So Candy Corn, restrict cars to 20 mph?

Is that your answer.

Where’s your outrage?

(Crickets)

Last edited:
Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

Armed 'Women for Trump' graduation pic generates hate

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

Tennessee college student defends her gun-toting ‘graduation’ photo

say mysoginist trumptards who don't think women should have birth control or choices about their own bodies.

:rofl:
Are you in the right thread?

Guns are not the only answer. Think of how many crimes against women would be prevented if all girls were taught martial arts. This would severely cut down on domestic violence as well as street violence. One of the most prepared woman I have ever known is less than 5' tall and has a black belt. She can put anyone on his ass, even someone over 6'.

Sure, even if he has a gun

Ever heard the saying “he brought a knife to a gun fight”

A gun might be useful against an armed assailant. But many who attack women are not armed. They may be acquaintances, boyfriends, husbands who are not armed with anything but a nasty temper. Guns may be a useful tool to have in a home invasion, but don't pretend that guns are the entire answer. Educate all girls and women in martial arts. A simple flip might be enough to keep Mr. Over-Amorous or Raging Nasty Boy away. There were a couple of times that I'd wished that I knew how to do it. Women must be taught how to fight, in general, and not discouraged by anyone from doing it. Our society has always trained girls from their earliest years to be wimps and act only as terrified prey. Time to change this sickness.
Describe in detail how 5', 110lb woman could defend herself against a dude I know. He is 6'5", about 300lbs, and thinks nothing of carrying a 125lb beer keg in each hand, moving a 3500lb pallet of beer with a manual pallet jack, picking up a mounted semi tractor tire one-handed, or LIFTING his camper's 700+lb tongue onto the trailer hitch.

Guns are not the only answer. Think of how many crimes against women would be prevented if all girls were taught martial arts. This would severely cut down on domestic violence as well as street violence. One of the most prepared woman I have ever known is less than 5' tall and has a black belt. She can put anyone on his ass, even someone over 6'.

A gun might be useful against an armed assailant. But many who attack women are not armed. They may be acquaintances, boyfriends, husbands who are not armed with anything but a nasty temper. Guns may be a useful tool to have in a home invasion, but don't pretend that guns are the entire answer. Educate all girls and women in martial arts. A simple flip might be enough to keep Mr. Over-Amorous or Raging Nasty Boy away. There were a couple of times that I'd wished that I knew how to do it. Women must be taught how to fight, in general, and not discouraged by anyone from doing it. Our society has always trained girls from their earliest years to be wimps and act only as terrified prey. Time to change this sickness.
Describe in detail how 5', 110lb woman could defend herself against a dude I know. He is 6'5", about 300lbs, and thinks nothing of carrying a 125lb beer keg in each hand, moving a 3500lb pallet of beer with a manual pallet jack, picking up a mounted semi tractor tire one-handed, or LIFTING his camper's 700+lb tongue onto the trailer hitch.

Nobody has claimed that they are the "entire answer" anyways. That would be a strawman. Sometimes if you strike the assailant, you will make him even MORE angry and it wouldn't be a very nice outcome for the woman. This poster seems to think that attackers are "amorous boys." That is being completely naive.

Plus imagine how much more of a pain being at the DMV would be if the powers in charge didn't want people to get licenses.

A 3 hour hell marathon would turn into weeks of multiple visits, fees in the thousands of dollars, and multiple rejections because some DMV employee didn't feel that your really "needed" to drive a car.

also, going to a dealer would mean a 30 day waiting period before you got your car, after you paid for it.

The funny part ... Most middle-aged people driving around out there ... Couldn't pass the current written exam to gain a driver's license.

Any actual proof of that?

Nobody has claimed that they are the "entire answer" anyways. That would be a strawman. Sometimes if you strike the assailant, you will make him even MORE angry and it wouldn't be a very nice outcome for the woman. This poster seems to think that attackers are "amorous boys." That is being completely naive.
Did you quote the correct post?

Did you quote the correct post?

Yes. I am saying that the person you responded is just making shit up. Nobody ever claimed guns were the end all/be all, only that we have a right to have and use them.

The only reason I mentioned it is because I often help proctor the written examinations at the local Driver's Education business.
I only do that because I am certified to execute, grade and record the written exams in order to facilitate state compliance audit requirements.

We have allowed parents of students to take the exam.
And we test adults who have Driver's Education and recertification required for any number of reasons.
Reasons that include, but are not restricted to ... Court ordered recertification, insurance purposes, time stipulations (mainly returning to the state after an extended absence).

It's funny when they think they can pass without reviewing the material.

Ask women who have been violently attacked by criminals and who then learn how to shoot and carry a gun if they feel safer or less safe. Ask women who have taken up learning to carry and shoot guns if they feel more safe or less safe.

Since a gun is the one thing that can make a woman capable of dealing with a violent male criminal, shouldn't the women's movements embrace gun ownership and carrying guns as acts of female empowerment?

A University of Tennessee senior posted her graduation pictureon Twitter that featured her wearing a "Women for Trump" T-shirt and a gun in her waistband.

Writing, "I don't take normal graduation photos," Brenna Spencer immediately felt the wrath of gun control advocates.

------

Ms. Spencer is carrying the gun legally and it is her Constitutional right to own one. To pretend that it's close to the end of the world that a picture with an attractive woman carrying a gun is posted on a popular social media platform only makes the critics look hysterical - which, of course, they are.

The fact that Ms. Spencer's picture went viral may encourage other young women to follow suit. If that happened, it would be worth all the criticism endured by this brave young woman.

TTAG Daily Digest: Senior Pride, Kaiser Wades Into 'Gun Violence and Strapped Older Texans - The Truth About Guns

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

say mysoginist trumptards who don't think women should have birth control or choices about their own bodies.

yes. are you?

The only reason I mentioned it is because I often help proctor the written examinations at the local Driver's Education business.
I only do that because I am certified to execute, grade and record the written exams in order to facilitate state compliance audit requirements.

We have allowed parents of students to take the exam.
And we test adults who have Driver's Education and recertification required for any number of reasons.
Reasons that include, but are not restricted to ... Court ordered recertification, insurance purposes, time stipulations (mainly returning to the state after an extended absence).

It's funny when they think they can pass without reviewing the material.

In other words: no.

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

yes. are you?
Do you or do you not understand this is the CDZ?

I never suggested you should believe anything other than what your uninformed ass desires in the first place ... :thup:

You asked me if I had proof ... Yes I do.
It's against the law to share the actual examination records of any other individual with you.

Why should I assume you have any better grasp of the issue at hand?

I never suggested you should believe anything other than what your uninformed ass desires in the first place ... :thup:

You asked me if I had proof ... Yes I do.
It's against the law to share the actual examination records of any other individual with you.

Why should I assume you have any better grasp of the issue at hand?

Selection bias. Your test-takers are, mostly, those who are, simply, BAD DRIVERS. I expect I could pass easily (probably with a perfect score). I took the CDL written test...hadn't touched a CDL study guide in probably ten years, went in with no prep at all.

I missed one question out of twenty.

Selection bias. Your test-takers are, mostly, those who are, simply, BAD DRIVERS. I expect I could pass easily (probably with a perfect score). I took the CDL written test...hadn't touched a CDL study guide in probably ten years, went in with no prep at all.

I missed one question out of twenty.

They aren't as select as you think ... I specifically mentioned allowing parents of students in the class to take the test.
This became common when a mother was drilling her daughter to prep for the exam ... And the instructor bet the mother the daughter would do better than she could.

The daughter passed ... The mother failed.
Since then we make that opportunity available to people who are just curious.

Plus ... You referred to a CDL license ... To administer the actual driving test, you have to have a CDL license.
I would expect any CDL license holder to have a better understanding of our roadways, and regulations than any common driver.

There's no need to argue ... You can believe whatever makes you feel safer on the roads.

------

Brenna_Spencer.jpg

My daughter who will be a teacher this year is not only trained in the use of a weapon but also a concealed permit holder. I am going to get her one of these so she will be able to defend herself and her kids, incase the POLICE are cowering in fear outside...

Can Can Concealment - Women's Self Defense Holster
CARRY IS OUR GOAL

Can Can concealed carry holsters are tactical, practical and pretty! These fashion accessories conform to a woman's body and work with her wardrobe. Our line of Holsters offer personal protection and security for all sizes of hand guns.

Then there is this:

View attachment 188842

Look, if you feel you are too irresponsible or too stupid to own a gun, that is fine. Nobody is even asking you to own a weapon. :dunno:

The guy—FBI agent—who lead the task force that killed John Dillinger and took down most of his crew died while cleaning his weapon.
You introduce a gun into your environment, your chances of dying due to that one lone data point increase.

The data confirms that. If you’re too stupid to understand that; buy two.

Forum List

Back