WOMEN WARN MEGYN: BACK OFF TRUMP!

The GOP establishment is out of touch with reality, and no longer represents real Americans.
I have to say, that to make such a statement points to the fact that YOU seem to be out of touch with reality. Clearly, you're opinion does not represent a majority of Americans.
Right now Democrats in this country hate the GOP establishment, and about half of republicans hate the GOP establishment. The teapers and now the Trumpers make up that half of republicans.
This is why I made the statement I did.

Right now, the extremist faction of the Democrat party (progressives) hates anyone not in lockstep with them. Since the GOP of all stripes simply laugh at these radicalized Americans, it is not surprising.

The teapers, as you like to call them, are for responsible government. Wow, such an extreme position.....There is no such thing as a Trumper......and the conservatives of the GOP (puny numbers that they are) only want the party to return to its proud heritage of limited government and helping people help themselves.

No hate there...

Maybe you should lay off the recreational chemicals.
The modern GOP establishment favors big government, massive foreign intervention, and immediate limiting of freedoms of Americans. You only support them because you're a fool.
I"m a conservative. The modern faction of the GOP that supports big government is the faction I oppose. You just listed those who oppose that faction as out of touch with the people. Make up your mind......

Smaller government is what this country needs.....that is what the people want.....it is what we should give them.
I said the GOP establishment is out of touch with people. Maybe you should work on your reading skills.

No kidding, they're only slightly better than the left wing morons of the Democratic Party.
They are far worse. As they're ready to set the world on fire and put America right in the middle of it at the drop of a hat.
You're left wing, correct?
How about we call me a moderate who is disgusted by the current state of the republican party :thup:

The Republican party hasn't been in charge of much of anything for 8 years. If you are disgusted it should be at the democrats, but then again you are not really all the in the middle.
I was very much so, until around 2002-3. And then I saw what the modern GOP was capable of and I hope to never see that again in this country. The world is too ripe for the U.S. to unnecessarily jump into a senseless war right now. And that is why we cannot afford a republican in the White House.
One of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH.

The GOP establishment is out of touch with reality, and no longer represents real Americans.
Real Americans want nationalism brought back. Trump will do that.

Then the Donald can start a party based on nationalism...oh, that was done already...

Nazi_Rally_stadium_Nuremburg_1934_dbloc_sa.gif

No kidding, they're only slightly better than the left wing morons of the Democratic Party.
They are far worse. As they're ready to set the world on fire and put America right in the middle of it at the drop of a hat.
You're left wing, correct?
How about we call me a moderate who is disgusted by the current state of the republican party :thup:

Are you really comfortable with that lie?
Very well. I'm currently a raging liberal who supports gun rights, is lifelong Pro-Life, has spent my entire career working with military families, and believe in other conservative ideals. What does it take in your mind to be a moderate? Do you consider yourself a moderate because you blindly support every GOP policy?

Just going by what I've seen of your posts and if you think I blindly support the GOP, you haven't been paying attention to mine.

The establishment republicans just got bitch slapped one more time.

According to the latest NBC News Online Poll conducted by SurveyMonkey, Trump is at the top of the list of GOP candidates that Republican primary voters would cast a ballot for if the primary were being held right now.

The overnight poll was conducted for 24 hours from Friday evening into Saturday. During that period, Donald Trump stayed in the headlines due to his negative comments about Kelly and was dis-invited from a major conservative gathering in Atlanta.

None of that stopped Trump from coming in at the top of the poll with 23 percent. Sen. Ted Cruz was next on the list with 13 percent.
New NBC News Survey Monkey Poll Donald Trump Still in the Lead After Debates - NBC News

The public is fed up. Why don't they get it?

Forum List

Back