Women won with Trump

lol, while tribbles won the female deplorable vote, hillary won the female popular vote.

that says it all, right there. seig heil!

That's nice, now she and Al Gore have matching Miss Congeniality sashes

i don't think much of so called 'women' who would vote for a slug that grabs their pussies.

Did you vote for the woman that basically said, 'sexual assault victims have a right to be heard', (unless you slept with my husband?

i voted for the candidate that isn't a facist wanna be bent on oligarchy. you think paul manafort isn't still being investigated?

Do you think Hillary Clinton isn't still being investigated? And who is investigating Paul Manafort?

Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em.

Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them.

Feckless attempt at a bugus spin, and really, "commies"? What is this, the 1950s? The "conservative" assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them was the op's hon.
No, it was yours: "Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em." That was you.

You have to forgive him/her. These people are emotionally unstrung and irrational as a result, so they don't realize the hypocrisy and projection.

That's it, man, I was wondering why I was making you start all these threads.

That's another emotional response. You intentionally lied or in defense invented something that doesn't exist to calm your nerves. Now you're taking a new angle to stimulate your value.

lol, while tribbles won the female deplorable vote, hillary won the female popular vote.

i don't think much of so called 'women' who would vote for a slug that grabs their pussies.

Can you say 'allegedly' grabbed their pussies? You don't mind a woman whose husband used a pussy for a cigar humidor do you?

lol- i don't believe drumpf said 'allegedly', now did he? oh ya, btw.... that whole cigar thingy was consensual. i don't believe tribbles said grabbing them was consensual either.

fail.

No, not fail. You're not using your head, providing you have one:
Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

first of all, wiki is not a legit source since anything can be written into the site whether it's true or not. that is why universities do not allow any cite from them in research papers.

secondly, the reply i gave was about his affair with monica lewinsky & the cigar that was used as a sex toy... & who said herself was consensual.

thirdly, i do not believe that any charges were actually ever brought forth against slick willy, now were there?

last, but not least: yes, you fail.

again.

Last edited:
Ah, the commie assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them.

Feckless attempt at a bugus spin, and really, "commies"? What is this, the 1950s? The "conservative" assumption that women base all their beliefs on what men tell them was the op's hon.
No, it was yours: "Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em." That was you.

You have to forgive him/her. These people are emotionally unstrung and irrational as a result, so they don't realize the hypocrisy and projection.

That's another emotional response. You intentionally lied or in defense invented something that doesn't exist to calm your nerves. Now you're taking a new angle to stimulate your value.

You can live in whatever perceptual reality you like pard, I'm not going to deny you any of that, it's all yours.

Did you vote for the woman that basically said, 'sexual assault victims have a right to be heard', (unless you slept with my husband?

i voted for the candidate that isn't a facist wanna be bent on oligarchy. you think paul manafort isn't still being investigated?

Do you think Hillary Clinton isn't still being investigated? And who is investigating Paul Manafort?

she very well might be, but so far, nothing is sticking. personally, i believe comey is still looking into manafort's ties to the Ukraine. i think comey is playing super partisan neutrality... & even if it cost hillary the presidency, if he can get some inside commies- he will. manafort never registered as a foreign lobbyist & that is why he is in deep doo doo.

Can you say 'allegedly' grabbed their pussies? You don't mind a woman whose husband used a pussy for a cigar humidor do you?

lol- i don't believe drumpf said 'allegedly', now did he? oh ya, btw.... that whole cigar thingy was consensual. i don't believe tribbles said grabbing them was consensual either.

fail.

first of all, wiki is not a legit source since anything can be written into the site whether it's true or not. that is why universities do not allow any cite from them in research papers.

secondly, the reply i gave was about his affair with monica lewinsky & the cigar that was used as a sex toy... & who said herself was consensual.

thirdly, i do not believe that any charges were actually ever brought forth against slick willy, now were there?

again.

Slick Willy got impeached in case you forgot. When was Trump charged? I guess I forgot that.

You can live in whatever perceptual reality you like pard, I'm not going to deny you any of that, it's all yours.

Perpetual reality? Anyone with an operable brain can plainly see you're projecting. Again, stop stimulating your worth with irrational nonsense. You look foolish.

Perpetual reality? Anyone with an operable brain can plainly see you're projecting. Again, stop stimulating your worth with irrational nonsense. You look foolish.

Have a nice day son.

she very well might be, but so far, nothing is sticking. personally, i believe comey is still looking into manafort's ties to the Ukraine. i think comey is playing super partisan neutrality... & even if it cost hillary the presidency, if he can get some inside commies- he will. manafort never registered as a foreign lobbyist & that is why he is in deep doo doo.

The Clinton Foundation is being investigated and the FBI has made an inquiry about Manafort's ties to Russia. An inquiry is a long ways from an investigation.
I suggest that the BS about the Russians hacking email accounts will disappear now that the election is over.

Thank god women have guys like the OP to tell them what's good fer 'em.

They've been taught that an illegal, immoral, illogical, hateful, historically inaccurate view of the world is the right view for decades. They've been taught that up is down, and that the "majority", i.e., the urban, populations are smarter, better educated, and just better than everybody else. They've been taught that mental instability, narcissism, and fascism must be tolerated and promoted and normalized for the "good of the many".

They are are not equipped for a constitutional republic, and they aren't going to know what to do. We must be patient. Eventually, they'll die out. I'm relieved that their people have been ousted, because the result is that they aren't going to be killed as they would have been under the commie regime they endorsed, like the idiots they are. Instead, they will be expected to work, to eschew foodstamps and ssi, to learn a trade. It won't kill them outright, but it will make them wish they were dead. Which is even better.

fail.

again.

Slick Willy got impeached in case you forgot. When was Trump charged? I guess I forgot that.

he was never charged with a criminal offense. in case you forgot.... in case you forgot that drumpf will be going on trial for fraud in just a few short weeks.

lol... next?

Trump won the white women vote. Difference being some people respond emotionally to propaganda, some people see through that B.S., and want what's best for them and country.

Congratulations on "winning" the popular vote. BTW liberals of great intellect, this may be over your heads, but the goal of the campaign WAS NOT to score the popular vote. Perhaps that was Hillary's intent, which is another indication of bad judgement and failure. A woman of high political experience was out-performed by a novice. What does that mean to you?

But you win libs., you really showed the world.

Women vote for their children. Trump will return the schools to teaching american children instead of waisting billions on English as a second language classes.

If they don't understand that, the Democratic Party is doomed.

The Clinton Foundation is being investigated and the FBI has made an inquiry about Manafort's ties to Russia. An inquiry is a long ways from an investigation.
I suggest that the BS about the Russians hacking email accounts will disappear now that the election is over.

or not... tell me how much do you know is going on behind the scenes with the FBI 'eh? i'm betting you had no clue about the 'civil war' raging on between the Washington bureau & the New York office.

Trump won the white women vote. Difference being some people respond emotionally to propaganda, some people see through that B.S., and want what's best for them and country.

Congratulations on "winning" the popular vote. BTW liberals of great intellect, this may be over your heads, but the goal of the campaign WAS NOT to score the popular vote. Perhaps that was Hillary's intent, which is another indication of bad judgement and failure. A woman of high political experience was out-performed by a novice. What does that mean to you?

Women vote for their children. Trump will return the schools to teaching american children instead of waisting billions on English as a second language classes.

is that because he has the best words?

is that because he has the best words?

^^^ can't think of a better illustration as to why the moroncrats lost.

Keep it up dumbass and this election will be repeated many more times.

Enjoy being the minority party, you doom yourselves.

^^^ not surprising WillHaftawaite that i got a 'funny' from you regarding actual information. no wonder the orange clown loves you. he thrives & is counting on the poorly educated.
Little girl, I could post the tenets of communism, fascism, Nazism, and a bunch of other isms and link Hillary to all of them.
Eventually, you'll be able to think outside the box, but it will be an astral projection, and you'll still be voting dem

th

uh-huh.... btw, i am an indy. you fail again.

Of course you are

& i can guarantee that i voted for more (R)s than you ever did (D).

Forum List

Back