Women won with Trump

Women vote for their children. Trump will return the schools to teaching american children instead of waisting billions on English as a second language classes.

If they don't understand that, the Democratic Party is doomed.

Plus maybe Trump will rescind DumBama's order to allow weirdos in dresses into girls bathrooms and showers of schools.

^^^ not surprising WillHaftawaite that i got a 'funny' from you regarding actual information. no wonder the orange clown loves you. he thrives & is counting on the poorly educated.
Little girl, I could post the tenets of communism, fascism, Nazism, and a bunch of other isms and link Hillary to all of them.
Eventually, you'll be able to think outside the box, but it will be an astral projection, and you'll still be voting dem

th

uh-huh.... btw, i am an indy. you fail again.

Of course you are

& i can guarantee that i voted for more (R)s than you ever did (D).

Right

you voted against the sexual abuser, and voted for the woman that enabled a sexual abuser for decades.

That's REAL independent

^^^ not surprising WillHaftawaite that i got a 'funny' from you regarding actual information. no wonder the orange clown loves you. he thrives & is counting on the poorly educated.
Little girl, I could post the tenets of communism, fascism, Nazism, and a bunch of other isms and link Hillary to all of them.
Eventually, you'll be able to think outside the box, but it will be an astral projection, and you'll still be voting dem

th

Of course you are

Right

you voted against the sexual abuser, and voted for the woman that enabled a sexual abuser for decades.

That's REAL independent

there was only one choice in this race & i voted for the woman that isn't a fascist wanna be.

ie... a vote against the orange fascist wanna be.

i don't think much of so called 'women' who would vote for a slug that grabs their pussies.

Well it's a shame you think so little of so many women in this country:

A clear gender difference in candidate preferences and an unusually large gender gap were evident in voting in the 2016 presidential race, according to an analysis of exit poll data by the Center for American Women and Politics (CAWP), a unit of the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. A majority of women (54%) cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton, while a majority of men (53%) voted for Donald Trump, according to Edison Research.

Historic Gender Gap Isn’t Enough to Propel Clinton to Victory in 2016 Presidential Race - montclair.com

Gee, if you listened to the liberals before the election, one would think that Trump could only get about 20% of the female vote. Do you suppose many women don't like when others tell them what they should be thinking?

i don't think much of so called 'women' who would vote for a slug that grabs their pussies.

Well it's a shame you think so little of so many women in this country:

A clear gender difference in candidate preferences and an unusually large gender gap were evident in voting in the 2016 presidential race, according to an analysis of exit poll data by the Center for American Women and Politics (CAWP), a unit of the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. A majority of women (54%) cast their ballots for Hillary Clinton, while a majority of men (53%) voted for Donald Trump, according to Edison Research.

Historic Gender Gap Isn’t Enough to Propel Clinton to Victory in 2016 Presidential Race - montclair.com

Gee, if you listened to the liberals before the election, one would think that Trump could only get about 20% of the female vote. Do you suppose many women don't like when others tell them what they should be thinking?

i think so little of the women who voted for a man that boasted about grabbing their pussies without consent & enjoys 'rating' women on a scale of 1-10.

th

Of course you are

Right

That's REAL independent

there was only one choice in this race & i voted for the woman that isn't a fascist wanna be.

REally?

My brother voted for Colin Powell, my sister for John Kasich, I voted for myself.

There were literally MILLIONS of choices other than Hillary and Trump.

hundreds of thousands voted for the 2 third party candidates.

But you went with the one that has been lying to you for decades?

i think so little of the women who voted for a man that boasted about grabbing their pussies without consent & enjoys 'rating' women on a scale of 1-10.

Well like I said, that's a hell of a lot of women. I guess those women who voted for Trump understand harmless guy talk; probably some have men like that in their lives.

Then one would have to question the intelligence of a woman who voted for Hillary based on some words spoken by Trump over a decade ago. Don't worry about the issues, don't worry about the future of the country, don't worry about Hillary's lies to Congress and the people while at the same time, exposing our most sensitive information about the country to our enemies. Vote against Trump because of some locker room talk.

lol, while tribbles won the female deplorable vote, hillary won the female popular vote.

that says it all, right there. seig heil!
Female deplorable vote? Wow, your brain is rancid.

<pfffft> that means nothing to me except the fact it amuses me that it bothered you enough to respond. weasel dude.

carry on.
Well it amuses me that you think that highly of yourself because I certainly don't think that highly of yourself.

Of course you are

Right

That's REAL independent

REally?

My brother voted for Colin Powell, my sister for John Kasich, I voted for myself.

when did colon powell run for office? & i learned my lesson about voting 3rd party in a presidential election in 2000 when i voted for ralph nader. i didn't like al gore & hated my own state senator,joe liebertoady. what a huge mistake many indies realized they made in that election.

Well like I said, that's a hell of a lot of women. I guess those women who voted for Trump understand harmless guy talk; probably some have men like that in their lives.

Then one would have to question the intelligence of a woman who voted for Hillary based on some words spoken by Trump over a decade ago. Don't worry about the issues, don't worry about the future of the country, don't worry about Hillary's lies to Congress and the people while at the same time, exposing our most sensitive information about the country to our enemies. Vote against Trump because of some locker room talk.

ho hum.... speaking of ho's, that bullshit excuse wifey poo #3 melenoma made about hubby & his locker room talk.... she then tried to blame billy bush for her husband's lack of control over his own words & actions.gimmee a break

Can you say 'allegedly' grabbed their pussies? You don't mind a woman whose husband used a pussy for a cigar humidor do you?

lol- i don't believe drumpf said 'allegedly', now did he? oh ya, btw.... that whole cigar thingy was consensual. i don't believe tribbles said grabbing them was consensual either.

fail.

No, not fail. You're not using your head, providing you have one:
Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia

first of all, wiki is not a legit source since anything can be written into the site whether it's true or not. that is why universities do not allow any cite from them in research papers.

secondly, the reply i gave was about his affair with monica lewinsky & the cigar that was used as a sex toy... & who said herself was consensual.

thirdly, i do not believe that any charges were actually ever brought forth against slick willy, now were there?

last, but not least: yes, you fail.

again.

Slick Willy got impeached in case you forgot. When was Trump charged? I guess I forgot that.

he was never charged with a criminal offense. in case you forgot.... in case you forgot that drumpf will be going on trial for fraud in just a few short weeks.

lol... next?
Hillary was shown to be dishonest and incompetent. Since you forgot. And don't hold your breath on Trump's court date. Ain't gonna happen.

Of course you are

Right

That's REAL independent

REally?

when did colon powell run for office? & i learned my lesson about voting 3rd party in a presidential election in 2000 when i voted for ralph nader. i didn't like al gore & hated my own state senator,joe liebertoady. what a huge mistake many indies realized they made in that election.

61423535.jpg

ho hum.... speaking of ho's, that bullshit excuse wifey poo #3 melenoma made about hubby & his locker room talk.... she then tried to blame billy bush for her husband's lack of control over his own words & actions.gimmee a break
That isn't what happened. You destroyed your mind with chemicals.

lol, while tribbles won the female deplorable vote, hillary won the female popular vote.

<pfffft> that means nothing to me except the fact it amuses me that it bothered you enough to respond. weasel dude.

carry on.
Well it amuses me that you think that highly of yourself because I certainly don't think that highly of yourself.

you do realize i will take your reply with all the consideration it deserves. :spinner:

Well keep on being consumed over words while the rest of us voted on issues and national security.

When did he say he actually grabbed a woman? And Sugarpuss, ALL men rate women on a scale. Usually within 2 seconds.

carry on.
you do realize i will take your reply with all the consideration it deserves. :spinner:
Do you realize I enjoy making fun of you?

Like Hillary blamed Tripp, Lewinsky, etc for Bills actions?

That isn't what happened. You destroyed your mind with chemicals.

that is exactly what happened. take your pick:

/www.youtube.com/results?search_query=melania+blames+billy+bush

carry on.
Do you realize I enjoy making fun of you?

do you realize the same about yourself weasel dude?

Forum List

Back