Women's March leader Rachel O'Leary Carmona calls for 'summer of rage' after Roe v. Wade leak

I told you that in the face of a crushing mid-term defeat that the dems would double-down on stupid while they can.

Who can even afford the gas to go to a rally? This won't be as turmoilish as Floyd, the timing won't allow it....plus it's mostly just women really upset protesting....we don't use violence....we do silly things, like wearing pink pussy hats...j/k. :lol:

The real battle will take place in the voting booth imo.

Do not imagine anyone would put their hands on her body.
She does not have even a clue.

Who can even afford the gas to go to a rally? This won't be as turmoilish as Floyd, the timing won't allow it....plus it's mostly just women really upset protesting....we don't use violence....we do silly things, like wearing pink pussy hats...j/k. :lol:

The real battle will take place in the voting booth imo.
LOL....I was thinking of driving into NOtVA for some of the community yard sales going on tomorrow then I realized that with the PU I would be nearly $50.00 in the hole in just gas.....Fuck that, I'll go local with the KIA Soul and if I buy something that requires the PU to haul I'll just go home and get it.

Forum List

Back