Women's March Or Lesbian Cattle-Call?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I admit I watched about 2 minutes of this event, laughed, and switched channels. I did see Madonna, from tiny Bay City, Michigan, claim she was "thinking about blowing up the White House"....terrific role-model that old whore. I heard she f-bombed enough times to be cut off by CNN and MSLSD....now that's doing something, But what these gatherings are really about is recruiting fresh meat for Gloria Steinem and the rest of the organizers. Hard to believe any of them are in danger of getting pregnant....they'd have to have sex with one of us savages for that to happen. Lib "men" are mostly homos and have no interest in them either. So they go there to meet, get phone numbers, maybe get a few quickies (do lesbians do quickies?) and trudge back home to their call-center jobs. :idea:

GettyImages-622574028-1478984865-compressed.jpg

I admit I watched about 2 minutes of this event, laughed, and switched channels. I did see Madonna, from tiny Bay City, Michigan, claim she was "thinking about blowing up the White House"....terrific role-model that old whore. I heard she f-bombed enough times to be cut off by CNN and MSLSD....now that's doing something, But what these gatherings are really about is recruiting fresh meat for Gloria Steinem and the rest of the organizers. Hard to believe any of them are in danger of getting pregnant....they'd have to have sex with one of us savages for that to happen. Lib "men" are mostly homos and have no interest in them either. So they go there to meet, get phone numbers, maybe get a few quickies (do lesbians do quickies?) and trudge back home to their call-center jobs. :idea:

Yep. LOL I don't know about the lesbian angle but I'm embarrassed for these women. Seriously. What are they protesting, exactly? Clearly, they don't even know. "F you Trump" " I am scared". Yeah? So?

Grow up, girls.

• Banned

Yep. LOL I don't know about the lesbian angle but I'm embarrassed for these women. Seriously. What are they protesting, exactly? Clearly, they don't even know. "F you Trump" " I am scared". Yeah? So?

Grow up, girls.

That's what I'm saying....the young ones are drawn in and used mentally, emotionally, and sexually. The organizers are the same old communist dykes of yesteryear looking for young cooz.

That one moonbats in the bottom corner is so moved by it all she has resorted to picking her scabs.

They got played badly.

The beginning of a whole new generation of victims the left can enslave.

Six women I know went. Every one of them is married.
Feminist does not equal lesbian. Just so ya know.

Hahahaha.....You scare so easily.

I know 5 who went, two men and three women from PA and DE.

No need to call them names. Women need to feel they have been heard. If they don't, they continue to repeat themselves. Calling them names makes it clear you didn't hear them.

Does too.....being married means nothing to these hags.....their husbands are cover for their real desires.

I know 5 who went, two men and three women from PA and DE.
Mass, Conn. and Maine.

Forum List

Back