Wonder if any of the looney left liberals are celebrating Fidel's birthday

Trump secretly flew down to Cuba last night to celebrate on his favorite communist's birthday.

They danced the fandago, ate some fiesta cake, then broke a pinata together.

Trump secretly flew down to Cuba last night to celebrate on his favorite communist's birthday.

Jake gave him a blow job and a Clinton bumper sticker.

I thought Che Guevara is the favourite communist of the liberal-left.

Che_clothing_cropped.png

He's 90? God is giving him every possible chance to repent but it doesn't look like he will. Doesn't look like Jake will either. Oh well, not my problem.

He's 90? God is giving him every possible chance to repent but it doesn't look like he will. Doesn't look like Jake will either. Oh well, not my problem.
:) Besides being a liar and a bearer of false witness, do you also engage in the sin of racism?

:) Besides being a liar and a bearer of false witness, do you also engage in the sin of racism?
Jake is so gay he shaved his head bald and got a tat with the words "pull here" with arrows to his ears.

Here is a local campaign office for Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama in 2008.

che-guevara-poster-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back