Woody Allen Child Molester?

Are you capable of seeing the devastation wreaked upon the family or at least address my comments in answer to your post?

The "devastation" is a self created devastation Connery! they are whipping up their misery...all because Mia Farrow hates her ex partner... she can not prove shit .... all we have here is hearsay and the courts are not going to go for that!

No skye here is an excerpt, "Allen was investigated on child molestation claims for the 1992 accusation in Connecticut but prosecutors elected not to charge him.

The handling of the investigation was criticized after Litchfield County state attorney Frank S. Maco said in a press conference that he believed there was "probable cause'' to charge Allen but decided against prosecution partly to avoid a traumatic trial for the young girl".

The Australian

What do you have to say now or are you still dodging the issue.

uh thats rather lame...sake of the child? You never see that

Ronan really puts things in perspective. From a fabulous article entitled The quiet victory of Mia & the kids Woody left behind

Ronan has had no contact with Woody Allen since the split.

“He’s my father married to my sister,” Ronan has said. “That makes me his son and his brother-in-law.

That is such a moral transgression . . . I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children.”

The quiet victory of Mia & the kids Woody left behind | New York Post

The "devastation" is a self created devastation Connery! they are whipping up their misery...all because Mia Farrow hates her ex partner... she can not prove shit .... all we have here is hearsay and the courts are not going to go for that!

No skye here is an excerpt, "Allen was investigated on child molestation claims for the 1992 accusation in Connecticut but prosecutors elected not to charge him.

The handling of the investigation was criticized after Litchfield County state attorney Frank S. Maco said in a press conference that he believed there was "probable cause'' to charge Allen but decided against prosecution partly to avoid a traumatic trial for the young girl".

The Australian

Frank Maco is still saying that he believed Dylan to be in such a fragile state he decided not to pursue charges.

The Australian

Frank Maco is still saying that he believed Dylan to be in such a fragile state he decided not to pursue charges.

you dont do that....

you dont do that....

he was disciplined for his handling of the case.

nothing he says really matters.

and no, they don't decide not to prosecute because a victim is "fragile". they only don't prosecute if they don't have evidence.

Ronan really puts things in perspective. From a fabulous article entitled The quiet victory of Mia & the kids Woody left behind

Ronan has had no contact with Woody Allen since the split.

“He’s my father married to my sister,” Ronan has said. “That makes me his son and his brother-in-law.

That is such a moral transgression . . . I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children.”

The quiet victory of Mia & the kids Woody left behind | New York Post

I had an adopted sister and this puts me in mind of something her son said when she died last year. The family was all together in a room, and he said, 'she was here before all of us.' That is the case with Farrow's adopted daughter. She was there before all of the others, and they came into the world and lived knowing her as their sister.

The only pattern shown here is the one of your stupidity! :dunno:

Would you remain blind if it was someone close to you he abused?

of course not!

if it's proven that the terrible deed was done I would certainly not remain blind!

otherwise I am not going to lynch him just because I find him "creepy"...... he might be creepy but that doesn't mean he is a child molester.

in the absence of proof of his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, I am not going to ruin a life just to make Mia Farrow happy....in many cases lives have been destroyed for things they "probably did" but actually didn't do.

I am glad you came back to the thread.

Would you remain blind if it was someone close to you he abused?

of course not!

if it's proven that the terrible deed was done I would certainly not remain blind!

otherwise I am not going to lynch him just because I find him "creepy"...... he might be creepy but that doesn't mean he is a child molester.

in the absence of proof of his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, I am not going to ruin a life just to make Mia Farrow happy....in many cases lives have been destroyed for things they "probably did" but actually didn't do.

I am glad you came back to the thread.

So am I, Skye :thup:

Regards from Rosie

The Australian

Are you a trial attorney/litigator?

The Australian

nope, but since we typically hold child molesters in contempt, letting one go because of the child reeks of weak.

The Australian

Snicker snicker. Chortle Chortle. Horselaugh!

I have no idea if Woody Allen is a molester or not.

All I know is that Mia Farrow is one snake of an ex wife.

Mia Farrow didn't write the open letter.

Her daughter did.

And it can only be one of 3 things.

1) Vindictiveness beyond comprehension. (just doesn't likely that a person would that intense of grudge all these years and go to such deceptive lengths to punish him for what he did to his mom + given the tone and nature of her letter, she'd have to be sociopath)

2) False memories (as in McMartin Preschool)

3) Truth.

Again, given the tone and nature of her letter, the details about being sickened every time she sees him in the media -- it doesn't seem made up -- only a sociopath could go to that length. She believes what she's saying -- IMO -- true or not.

Forum List

Back