Woody Allen Child Molester?

yes. and prosecutors who do sexual abuse cases know that their clients are always fragile. it is their job to walk their victim through the process… in the family case, they might not have even needed to put the child on the stand, but could have possibly used validators who advance the child's case. (since the visitation matter had no witness confrontation issues in that regard).

i've never seen an attorney not pursue a case because of a "fragile" witness.

and you know very well what the prosecutor being admonished for his behavior means.

I addressed your issues in a previous post. There are other mitigating factors involved here that neither you or I are privy to. Most importantly, the age of the victim is paramount. Nothing is plain vanilla, no two cases are the same and zealously protecting the legitimate the interests of the client carries a different and more cautious standard with a 7 year old a child of similar age. I am not going to second guess the prosecutor or why he made his decision. It is a done deal.

I have not pursued cases and referred them out at least once because of this type of situation.

any mitigating factors, as you call them, would be the subject of speculation. and given the fact that the prosecutor was smacked on the wrist, i think we can agree that no one believed his excuse. if you also recall, the reason he got smacked down was talking about the case when he wasn't bringing charges. that was inappropriate and unethical.

i don't have to second guess him. that was done for me by the powers that be.

What bearing does his getting smacked on the wrist for discussing the case when he was not going to prosecute the matter have to do with Allen's guilt or innocence. That would speak more to the attorney's lack of professionalism and breach of ethical cannons.

If you see my post above, I have one issue regarding Allen, "would a reasonably prudent member of the public allow this man near their child and/or would they allow him to be a role model such as a father, moral guide to their child?"

Fron the linked article in the OP:

Would you feel comfortable leaving your little girl with him? You seem to be defending him vehemently for some strange reason.

There are facts. I provided the facts. She was not his adopted daughter, or his stepdaughter.

I have serious doubts that he molested the seven year-old. There is no allegation that he raped her.

I myself lived what everybody is accusing Woody of. My mom remarried when I was four. He was my stepdad. He adopted me in fifth grade, molested me in sixth. My mom found pictures ... So it stopped after seven months - the 'hands-on' stuff, anyway.

She stayed with him.

What happened to me was completely different than what happened with Soon-yi, as I posted. But everybody is trying to paint her story to look like mine.

It wasn't. He was not her adoptive father, her stepfather, her mom's live-in. He never even did overnighters at Mia's.

I read and responded to the article in the OP. it feels like Skye is the only other person who actually did the same.

There are many people in this thread who refused to damn Woody for what he MIGHT have done. I find it odd that somebody who alleges he is an attorney would pay such scant attention to the law.

that I am an attorney?

Since you are, I'm rather wondering why you are ignoring the two adult survivors of sexual molestation in this thread, and their perceptions of this situation.

Get there posts and present them here, more importantly, what relevancy does that have to do with my position (below)?

That's a different Court you are talking about!

It's called the Court of Public Opinion..... .

That is all that matters in the end. The issue for me is would a reasonably prudent member of the public allow this man near their child and/or would they allow him to be a role model such as a father, moral guide to their child?

That is the only issue I see that is worth thinking about after reading what has been said here and the statement issued by the prosecutor, the conduct of his family regarding this situation and how his "family" has progressed over time.

As a result, I would never let him near my child.

The problem with some, or perhaps many, adults who experienced abuse as children, is that some see it 'everywhere.' It's like women who have experinced abusive husbands. They seem to be always assessing other marriages based on what they experienced, that men in general tend to be abusers. My point is that rather than having a better take on whether or not abuse is taking place, they have a skewed vision of it and may tend to see it more often, or they my think that there is only one way to assess if it happens, that they have special insight, but they are, in fact, only seeing the situation from the pov of how they experienced it.

I addressed your issues in a previous post. There are other mitigating factors involved here that neither you or I are privy to. Most importantly, the age of the victim is paramount. Nothing is plain vanilla, no two cases are the same and zealously protecting the legitimate the interests of the client carries a different and more cautious standard with a 7 year old a child of similar age. I am not going to second guess the prosecutor or why he made his decision. It is a done deal.

I have not pursued cases and referred them out at least once because of this type of situation.

any mitigating factors, as you call them, would be the subject of speculation. and given the fact that the prosecutor was smacked on the wrist, i think we can agree that no one believed his excuse. if you also recall, the reason he got smacked down was talking about the case when he wasn't bringing charges. that was inappropriate and unethical.

What bearing does his getting smacked on the wrist for discussing the case when he was not going to prosecute the matter have to do with Allen's guilt or innocence. That would speak more to the attorney's lack of professionalism and breach of ethical cannons.

If you see my post above, I have one issue regarding Allen, "would a reasonably prudent member of the public allow this man near their child and/or would they allow him to be a role model such as a father, moral guide to their child?"

Which is still not the question. I wouldn't leave my child with anybody other than family. So that's a strawman, I do believe.

I also believe you've made that the question so you don't have to own that it is not likely he is guilty of molesting the seven year-old, because there is no evidence.

TD and Sunshine remind me of this clip of The Newsroom where Don Keefer makes up a story about somebody and runs with it. Other news agencies pick up on it and insist it is true even though he tells them that the group that the politician made the speech to doesn't even exist and he made it up. You can lead a horse to water...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one issue regarding Allen, "would a reasonably prudent member of the public allow this man near their child and/or would they allow him to be a role model such as a father, moral guide to their child?"

Oh HELL no. And I'm willing to bet a nickel those who are defending him wouldn't either because that doubt has already been planted, watered and the seed sprouted.

Since you are, I'm rather wondering why you are ignoring the two adult survivors of sexual molestation in this thread, and their perceptions of this situation.

Get there posts and present them here, more importantly, what relevancy does that have to do with my position (below)?

That is all that matters in the end. The issue for me is would a reasonably prudent member of the public allow this man near their child and/or would they allow him to be a role model such as a father, moral guide to their child?

That is the only issue I see that is worth thinking about after reading what has been said here and the statement issued by the prosecutor, the conduct of his family regarding this situation and how his "family" has progressed over time.

The problem with some, or perhaps many, adults who experienced abuse as children, is that some see it 'everywhere.' It's like women who have experinced abusive husbands. They seem to be always assessing other marriages based on what they experienced, that men in general tend to be abusers. My point is that rather than having a better take on whether or not abuse is taking place, they have a skewed vision of it and may tend to see it more often, or they my think that there is only one way to assess if it happens, that they have special insight, but they are, in fact, only seeing the situation from the pov of how they experienced it.

Except there are two adult survivors in this thread who believe Woody did not molest Dylan. *if that is the correct child's name*

TD and Sunshine remind me of this clip of The Newsroom where Don Keefer makes up a story about somebody and runs with it. Other news agencies pick up on it and insist it is true even though he tells them that the group that the politician made the speech to doesn't even exist and he made it up. You can lead a horse to water...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6nEgnvQIw

OT: I'm gonna miss that show.

not likely he is guilty of molesting the seven year-old, because there is no evidence.

I don't have any evidence either. Nor my sister. What evidence you see is my ups and downs. My moods. What you DON'T see is stuff I prefer not to talk about on a public message board that will be archived and used later on as a weapon.
We carry scars. Forever. Fuck the evidence. I AM the evidence. So is my sister.
The old bat finally kicked the bucket. Dad died long before her. My life is fucked up big time and I lay most of it at that old bats feet.

And with that said...I'm done. It's really frustrating. I can imagine how Dylan feels. AND Mia.

I see skye is still frothing over Mia and not the issue of DYLAN claiming she was molested. Mia this, Mia that. Obviously Skye has issues with Mia Farrow.

:blahblah: still mumbling about skye? :) obviously somebody has issues with skye! :eusa_whistle:

We bump heads, but you are funny and I like ya anyway. :lol:

But you're still :cuckoo:

:smiliehug:

I like ya too!!!!:tongue:

...regardless the fact you don't have any idea what you are talking about in the Woody Allen case....:uhoh3:

Which is still not the question. I wouldn't leave my child with anybody other than family. So that's a strawman, I do believe.

I also believe you've made that the question so you don't have to own that it is not likely he is guilty of molesting the seven year-old, because there is no evidence.

No you have no idea what I am talking about and are injecting your own very subjective standard. Further, your position is fallacious because children are left with those other than their parents in many, many ways such as school and extra curricular activities at least I do that. I assess every single person that will be with my child before I leave my child with them, that includes play dates and birthday parties. That is what I am talking about.

I am not here to decide the guilt of a man that has not been to trial. I am here to discuss Woody Allen and view his acts and how they effect the family including the person who made that statement which comprises the body of this discussion.

You want to decide his guilt or innocence there are plenty of people here to do that with.

Last edited:
I don't think the McMartin incident was 'false memories.' I think they had unskilled interviewers who put words in the mouths of the children. There are a lot of skill levels in every profession. But even a moderately skilled person can look at the symptomology of the adult in this case and recognize that she was sexually abused as a child.

Re the McMartin case:

Judy Johnson, mother of one of the Manhattan Beach, California, preschool's young students, complained to the police that her son had been sodomized by her estranged husband and by McMartin teacher Ray Buckey.

<snip>

Johnson also made several more accusations, including that people at the daycare had sexual encounters with animals, that "Peggy drilled a child under the arms" and "Ray flew in the air."[1][5] Ray Buckey was questioned, but was not prosecuted due to lack of evidence.

Estranged husband, sexual encounters with animals, drilling kids, and Ray flying..

Lots to believe there.... :cuckoo:

This is why I find your opinion dangerous. People make shit up all the time with nothing to back it up and people like you run with it. It's beyond awful....

You weren't speaking to me, but Allen marrying his daughter is enough to make the scales swing towards Perv rather than Innocent.

she was mia farrow and andre previn's daughter.

creepy… but apparently he and soon yi worked out ok, didn't they?

:blahblah: still mumbling about skye? :) obviously somebody has issues with skye! :eusa_whistle:

We bump heads, but you are funny and I like ya anyway. :lol:

But you're still :cuckoo:

:smiliehug:

I like ya too!!!!:tongue:

...regardless the fact you don't have any idea what you are talking about in the Woody Allen case....:uhoh3:

Neither do you
2z55344.jpg

No you have no idea what I am talking about and are injecting your own very subjective standard. Further, your position is fallacious because children are left with those other than their parents in many, many ways such as school and extra curricular activities at least I do that. I assess every single person that will be with my child before I leave my child with them, that includes play dates and birthday parties. That is what I am talking about.

I am not here to decide the guilt of a man that has not been to trial. I am here to discuss Woody Allen and view his acts and how they effect the family including the person who made that statement which comprises the body of this discussion.

You want to decide his guilt or innocence there are plenty of people here to do that with.

Okay -- so you absolutely truly have nothing to do with the thread, and what's being discussed here? Your responses make much more sense in that light.

And some of us feel like some do about false rape accusations - it is a horrid thing to do to present and future victims.

To take fears that many kids share, to take common family interactions, and to use them to turn your daughter into a weapon against your ex ought to be criminal

If not for Soon Yi stealing Mia's BF, Dylan would never have been put thru all she has been thru.

Concocting a false accusation is terrible to all who have and will survive real molestation.

Dylan was determined by hospital staff not to be able to distinguish between reality and fantasy. Almost all second graders can.

When a second grader is expected to act out a grown woman's fantasy, no wonder the girl is befuddled.

And karma will befall Farrow for making it up out of spite and still pulling this shit 20 years later because Allen won a Lifetime Achievement Award.

It is shameful and sick.

Please do not speak for adult survivors- we have our own true voice.

Regards from Rosie

Last edited:

Okay -- so you absolutely truly have nothing to do with the thread, and what's being discussed here? Your responses make much more sense in that light.

I have everything to do with this thread and discussed that which I felt interested me. We view things differently. I am at a stage in my life where I look at people who would be good for my son or bad for my son. This thread has been very enlightening in both the OP and responses. Which is why I have had meaningful and well thought out discussions with those who I enjoyed sharing thoughts with.

Are you suggesting I leave this thread, am posting in an inappropriate way, derailing or otherwise acting in an untoward manner? In other words I see you are still trying to provoke....:nono:

Last edited:
that I am an attorney?

That's a different Court you are talking about!

It's called the Court of Public Opinion..... .

Their posts have no relevance to this case. Their subjective experience, if indeed they had said subjective experience, cannot be generalized to any other case.

I have everything to do with this thread and discussed that which I felt interested me. We view things differently. I am at a stage in my life where I look at people who would be good for my son or bad for my son. This thread has been very enlightening in both the OP and responses. Which is why I have had meaningful and well thought out discussions with those who I enjoyed sharing thoughts with.

Are you suggesting I leave this thread, am posting in an inappropriate way, derailing or otherwise acting in an untoward manner?

I'm suggesting you re-read your first several posts in this thread and admit you came at it from the direction of him being guilty of child molestation on Dylan, and quit pretending that suddenly it's about his relationship with Soon-yi, and you really have nothing to say with regard to his guilt or innocence where Dylan is concerned.

Because we all know eww yuck-patooie on the Soon-yi front. But he is innocent until proven guilty on the Dylan front.

Forum List

Back