Words To Die By in Ohio

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

He was a human being that did have a life, a family and was loved.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

Please, all of you who aren't taking this seriously, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

You can't be free to enjoy life if you're dead.

The life you save may be your own.

How do you know it's true?

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

Look up the Darwin awards

His name is likely at the top of the current list.

If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I Say Bullshit! He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from Living our Lives. The Madness has to stop.

How'd that work out for you, buddy?

View attachment 325755

I would rather die relatively young and free than old and living under tyranny

You will never understand that, mostly because your clan has little imagination whatsoever.

I understand, you're a selfish asshole who doesn't care about the lives of others.
I seriously doubt the Government has this authority to begin with. We have rights and the Government can not take them. Except in time of Martial Law. Meaning a WAR or insurrection.

State and local governments do and in case you missed it have already closed down business and issued stay at home orders. And no, it's not martial law.
I don't believe even States have that authority. The Constitution provides protection even against State laws. We have a right to gather peaceably to worship in our own manner which INCLUDES meeting as groups. The only exception is time of war or insurrection.

It kills.

The lockdown IS bullshit. That doesn't mean you can't die from the virus! And calling the lockdown what it is doesn't mean you don't think the virus isn't real. But there are 10,000 other things out there that can kill you just as easily. Like a car wreck. We have 40,000 of them every year too. Just like the virus. I bet you still drive your car.

You just gots to takes your chances. Like we do with idiots like you.

It kills.

The lockdown IS bullshit. That doesn't mean you can't die from the virus! And calling the lockdown what it is doesn't mean you don't think the virus isn't real. But there are 10,000 other things out there that can kill you just as easily. Like a car wreck. We have 40,000 of them every year too. Just like the virus. I bet you still drive your car.

I was unaware that car wrecks were contagious. Now I feel better informed! ;)

It kills.

Look up the Darwin awards

His name is likely at the top of the current list.
not even close to the top,,,

You can be safe and you can live your life and go to work. End the shutdown. 10,000 to 1 odds are not worth destroying peoples lives and our economy.
Thats all the man was saying

life is full of risks

The Chinese disease if real.

but there is a risk to enabling all these baby hitlers in the state and local governments also

1587412734989.png

BLOOMBERG is telling you---------- " everyone has it"

We are telling you :
this-is not about the virus it is your freedom,

KIDS are not getting sick left and right.......

You are being lied too.......

This is to control the population

FOOD is next but keep laughing. better listen to truckers stupid asses...

Last edited:

It kills.

they are worse,,, they come at you a lot faster and with more aggression,,,

Everything we do is the result of a risk analysis. Shutdown proponents act as if there is nothing on the other side of the equation that matters. Hey it's just a vacation right? No impact to people's lives, no people lining up at food banks, no suicides, no marriages falling apart no kids going hungry. Whee we're just staying at home!

It kills.

Yes, but they aren't contagious and we have lost more Americans in the past 6 weeks than we lose to auto accidents in a year.

If you spend the rest of your life in a surgical mask, wash your hands thoroughly whenever returning home, avoid crowds of all sorts and other people, never touch your face and get vaccinated every flu season you may live through every winter.

But then China, with the aid of the World Health Organization, is busy in labs like in Wu Han developing new strains of viruses so you may never be truly safe anyway.

It kills.

The important thing to know is that they're intentionally inflating the numbers, and that is in based in part on their own words, where they openly state they are counting "presumed" or "probable" COVID-19 deaths as COVID-19. In addition to that, numerous healthcare workers have come forward to say that fishy stuff is going on, and none of this is normal or can be trusted.

Nothing that comes out of the MSM can be trusted at face value. Including handpicked manipulative stories like this one. This is all agenda-driven and manipulative, and then you have shills like Dana who are doing the bidding of the criminals behind this whole thing, which is classic Problem-Reaction-Solution. They use FEAR and "emergencies" or "crises" to manipulate the public into willingly going along with their preplanned subversive agendas.

It kills.

Yes, but they aren't contagious and we have lost more Americans in the past 6 weeks than we lose to auto accidents in a year.
OK,,and???

whats your solution?? turning the country into a police state and forcing people at gun point to stay in their houses???

cause thats what its going to take when more people start starving to death,,,,

It kills.

Apparently with millions of them a year they are contagious.

screenshot_261.png

It kills.

The important thing to know is that they're intentionally inflating the numbers, and that is in based in part on their own words, where they openly state they are counting "presumed" or "probable" COVID-19 deaths as COVID-19. In addition to that, numerous healthcare workers have come forward to say that fishy stuff is going on, and none of this is normal or can be trusted.

Nothing that comes out of the MSM can be trusted at face value. Including handpicked manipulative stories like this one. This is all agenda-driven and manipulative, and then you have shills like Dana who are doing the bidding of the criminals behind this whole thing, which is classic Problem-Reaction-Solution. They use FEAR and "emergencies" or "crises" to manipulate the public into willingly going along with their preplanned subversive agendas.
I went to the doctor today and the NP was telling me similar things. She even said when the aids pandemic started way back when and everyone thought they were all gonna die no one shut down the country. We also agreed that no President no matter who they were would be able to handle something of this nature effectively.

If you spend the rest of your life in a surgical mask, wash your hands thoroughly whenever returning home, avoid crowds of all sorts and other people, never touch your face and get vaccinated every flu season you may live through every winter.

But then China, with the aid of the World Health Organization, is busy in labs like in Wu Han developing new strains of viruses so you may never be truly safe anyway.

NOw imagine how many people the workers in the store touched before thy get to you LMFAO... these loons can't think.

Thinking about how we went to the store yesterday all the workers in gawd dam gloves and mask.....
IT IS TO CREATE THAT PYSCH. SCARE TACTIC..

It controls the population lol it's. a joke to them until it hits home.....
1587413874495.png

whats your solution?? turning the country into a police state and forcing people at gun point to stay in their houses???

cause thats what its going to take when more people start starving to death,,,,

Based on their posts, it appears that many of them would probably enjoy living in a "Paperz Pleaze!" police state or a totalitarian nation or world.

It kills.

Crooks and liars ...they cater to the rabid Christian haters

Any other medical conditions would be left out

Forum List

Back