Words To Die By in Ohio

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

He was a human being that did have a life, a family and was loved.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

Please, all of you who aren't taking this seriously, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!

You can't be free to enjoy life if you're dead.

The life you save may be your own.

The lockdown IS bullshit. That doesn't mean you can't die from the virus! And calling the lockdown what it is doesn't mean you don't think the virus isn't real. But there are 10,000 other things out there that can kill you just as easily. Like a car wreck. We have 40,000 of them every year too. Just like the virus. I bet you still drive your car.

You just gots to takes your chances. Like we do with idiots like you.

I was unaware that car wrecks were contagious. Now I feel better informed! ;)
they are worse,,, they come at you a lot faster and with more aggression,,,

Yes, but they aren't contagious and we have lost more Americans in the past 6 weeks than we lose to auto accidents in a year.
OK,,and???

whats your solution?? turning the country into a police state and forcing people at gun point to stay in their houses???

cause thats what its going to take when more people start starving to death,,,,
That's what they want because they can then lie even more and blame everything on Trump.

Yes what he did was stupid. He shouldn't have to pay for that stupidity with his life.

I really wish people would wake up. This virus kills. It doesn't matter how old you are, what political party you're a member of, where you live or anything.

It kills.

12 deaths out of every 100k. I'll take those odds all day.

I was unaware that car wrecks were contagious.

I guess you never saw a car pile-up.

OIP.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It kills.

The lockdown IS bullshit. That doesn't mean you can't die from the virus! And calling the lockdown what it is doesn't mean you don't think the virus isn't real. But there are 10,000 other things out there that can kill you just as easily. Like a car wreck. We have 40,000 of them every year too. Just like the virus. I bet you still drive your car.

Yes, but they aren't contagious and we have lost more Americans in the past 6 weeks than we lose to auto accidents in a year.
OK,,and???

whats your solution?? turning the country into a police state and forcing people at gun point to stay in their houses???

Even if every governor in the country opted for business as usual tomorrow, most of the country would still work from home or not at all and smart parents would keep their children out of school. Of course, it might work out well if only Trumptards got back to work - Thinning the herd before the election might be a swell concept! ;)

It kills.

OK,,and???

Even if every governor in the country opted for business as usual tomorrow, most of the country would still work from home or not at all and smart parents would keep their children out of school. Of course, it might work out well if only Trumptards got back to work - Thinning the herd before the election might be a swell concept! ;)
Kids are not at risk. Why keep them home?

They should show one video of someone dying from covid 19. That would be honest, bold reporting and it would wake up the rest of the population. It is a horrible way to go.

This is true. I read up on the virus, and now there are reports it does more than just affect your respiratory system, it spreads and damages more of the body. We just had a Canadian actor require his leg be amputated.

We won't know what long term impact it will have either. What about those who caught the virus but don't know? When this all passes, will it damage them 10 years in the future?

I sensed from the beginning this didn't come from some wet market. Where it came from and why is vital. There must be consequences for the dishonest communist regardless.

It kills.

OK,,and???

That's OK, Love. Trumpetts are tough and smart, plus we got a pretty big head start on you Tards in NYC, California and Wash. You can bet 90% of all those people were your Hillary/Biden voters.

Not any more.

You can be safe and you can live your life and go to work. End the shutdown. 10,000 to 1 odds are not worth destroying peoples lives and our economy.
Thats all the man was saying

life is full of risks

The Chinese disease if real.

but there is a risk to enabling all these baby hitlers in the state and local governments also
Exactly and to me their is much more risk going forward thinking that shutdown is the answer. The next time this or some other bug comes along we better have another plan or we'll be partying like it's 1929.

It kills.

OK,,and???

AtD - I KNOW you are smarter than this. Kids spread germs like I spread cream cheese on a bagel. They may be asymptomatic, but then bring it home to Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa in addition to sharing it with their teachers. How many teachers ya figure are gonna wanna come back? We have a teacher shortage as it is without putting the ones we have in harms way!

It kills.

OK,,and???

or we could take the slow and steady return as laid out in the plan to reopen,,,

your TDS has blinded you to reality of it all,,,

They should show one video of someone dying from covid 19. That would be honest, bold reporting and it would wake up the rest of the population. It is a horrible way to go.

They should show one video of someone committing suicide due to losing their job. That would be honest, bold reporting and it would wake up the rest of the population. It is a horrible way to go.

It kills.

OK,,and???

AtD - I KNOW you are smarter than this. Kids spread germs like I spread cream cheese on a bagel. They may be asymptomatic, but then bring it home to Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa in addition to sharing it with their teachers. How many teachers ya figure are gonna wanna come back? We have a teacher shortage as it is without putting the ones we have in harms way!

My kids got me sick, I know. Now I feel great. It is in the past. Eventually we will all get it. Build up immunity now or later. Your call. Do you believe you can escape this virus?

It kills.

OK,,and???

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we start seeing "news stories" of children dying of COVID-19, in growing numbers! Gotta step it up on a notch and get the public even more scared!!! Fear sells and fear is their most effective tool in manipulating the public into willingly surrendering more rights and going along with their preplanned globalist agendas.

They should show one video of someone committing suicide due to losing their job. That would be honest, bold reporting and it would wake up the rest of the population. It is a horrible way to go.
Suicide is never honorable unless it is in a midst of battle where you save others.

This is true. I read up on the virus, and now there are reports it does more than just affect your respiratory system, it spreads and damages more of the body. We just had a Canadian actor require his leg be amputated.

We won't know what long term impact it will have either. What about those who caught the virus but don't know? When this all passes, will it damage them 10 years in the future?

I sensed from the beginning this didn't come from some wet market. Where it came from and why is vital. There must be consequences for the dishonest communist regardless.

The Indians were told to shut up a french doctor and mathematician are under fire for saying this bat virus was manipulated with the hiv virus

It kills.

Why is it a zero sum game for you people? How does him dying from the virus automatically mean he was wrong? Why is the only solution to inhibit movement the entire population when that has never been practiced before during prior pandemics and how do you know that doing so simply isn't prolonging the inevitable? Who said the virus targets people based on political party? And yes, while it can kill anyone of any age, less than 150 victims of the 40,000 have been under the age of 34.

Why can't anyone have an intellectually honest conversation about this?

It kills.

it still amazes me how all the people that spent the last 3 yrs calling trump an authoritarian dictator now want him to be one,,,,

its every americans god given right to put themselves in danger if they so choose,,,my body my choice right??????????

whats net banning cars because they kill so many people,,,OH WAIT they already want that,,,
prochoice.jpg

It kills.

OK,,and???

I wouldn't be surprised at all if we start seeing "news stories" of children dying of COVID-19, in growing numbers! Gotta step it up on a notch and get the public even more scared!!! Fear sells and fear is their most effective tool in manipulating the public into willingly surrendering more rights and going along with their preplanned globalist agendas.
This is pure craziness. People die. 12 out 100k die because of this. Let's relax.

It kills.

Why is it a zero sum game for you people? How does him dying from the virus automatically mean he was wrong? Why is the only solution to inhibit movement the entire population when that has never been practiced before during prior pandemics and how do you know that doing so simply isn't prolonging the inevitable? Who said the virus targets people based on political party? And yes, while it can kill anyone of any age, less than 150 victims of the 40,000 have been under the age of 34.

Why can't anyone have an intellectually honest conversation about this?
Leftists are never intellectually honest. They pick and choose their spots. 12 out of every 100k die from COVID-19. Of those 12, 11 are really sick or really fat or really old or all 3.

It kills.

OK,,and???

Well of course you're right. But if the kids picked anything up, it wouldn't likely be from the kids proper but from adults they interacted with, at the school or home, then shared between kids, taken back to other homes, so yeah, you either shut down human contact and activity or you don't. That said, I wonder how many schools were ready to switch right over into virtual classroom mode to keep those educations going? I bet not many!!! Gotta protect those union jobs! :p

Forum List

Back