Work Hard? Pay Taxes? IRS and Liberals Will Steal Your $$$ and Give Refund to Welfare Bums

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Just got my taxes done. Hard working single vet. Get nothing back. If I was a single welfare whore with two kids, unmarried, living in public housing and on food stamps...I would get back $5,000 to $8,000 refund. Bunch of bullshit. Stealing my money to give it to irresponsible people. Fucking liberal/communist scumbags have made a system of wealth distribution. Pisses me off. We need to cut the Department of Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development from the U.S. government. Worthless.
How is it that so many get tax refunds when they have paid no taxes?

Just got my taxes done. Hard working single vet. Get nothing back. If I was a single welfare whore with two kids, unmarried, living in public housing and on food stamps...I would get back $5,000 to $8,000 refund. Bunch of bullshit. Stealing my money to give it to irresponsible people. Fucking liberal/communist scumbags have made a system of wealth distribution. Pisses me off. We need to cut the Department of Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development from the U.S. government. Worthless.

LOL

It's kind of hard to win the "they will take your money" after Republicans gave three trillion in Tax Cuts to millionaires and Trump gave two trillion in tax cuts to billionaires.

What's next?

They are not done with you yet.

Wait till you are sick and need help from the VA.

But you voted for the Republican Party - the party that gives no wages to people making minimum wage, and giving them "earned income credits".

If you don't like it that these people get refunds and you don't - STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN!

I don't like the government giving away money to rich people for nothing in return but I don't take it personally.

I pay taxes on my retirement income. So what? I just wish the money would stay in California instead of some red state in the south.

What? No Trump Bump?

LOL!

It's kind of hard to win the "they will take your money" after Republicans gave three trillion in Tax Cuts to millionaires and Trump gave two trillion in tax cuts to billionaires.

What's next?

So you're going to completely discount the fact that Trump's tax reform has actually lowered the taxes of middle-class working Americans?

It's always "Rich peoples is duh debbil" with you people, isn't it?

Interesting that so far you've gotten 3 "funnies", wonder if those are three of the welfare whores that your dollars are supporting?

:boo_hoo14:

You poor, poor, white man. Always getting picked on.

I feel so sorry for you.

Interesting that so far you've gotten 3 "funnies", wonder if those are three of the welfare whores that your dollars are supporting?

Not mine. I’m laughing because those of us who really pay taxes haven’t even had meetings with our accountants for filing yet.

The OP found out that Trump lies to him about a tax cut. And that is some funny shit.

Youre r a vet ? So you were in the military and had all your food, clothing , healthcare , housing all paid for by the taxpayer.

What? No Trump Bump?

LOL!
Liberal tax code is thievery. At least he is trying to change it. Actually I did get a bump. I don’t have to pay this year.

Not mine. I’m laughing because those of us who really pay taxes haven’t even had meetings with our accountants for filing yet.

The OP found out that Trump lies to him about a tax cut. And that is some funny shit.
The tax cut helped me you fucking dipshit. It needs to be deeper. Cut welfare tax breaks and give me my fucking $$$.

Youre r a vet ? So you were in the military and had all your food, clothing , healthcare , housing all paid for by the taxpayer.

Jealous you can't find a job like that, without it interfering with your lifestyle?

I went to a combat zone to defend gay pussified welfare sponges like you.

Forum List

Back