Work Hard? Pay Taxes? IRS and Liberals Will Steal Your $$$ and Give Refund to Welfare Bums

I pay taxes on my retirement income. So what? I just wish the money would stay in California instead of some red state in the south.
Lot of unwed black mothers in the South. I wish my money wouldn’t go to illegals in California.

Just got my taxes done. Hard working single vet. Get nothing back. If I was a single welfare whore with two kids, unmarried, living in public housing and on food stamps...I would get back $5,000 to $8,000 refund. Bunch of bullshit. Stealing my money to give it to irresponsible people. Fucking liberal/communist scumbags have made a system of wealth distribution. Pisses me off. We need to cut the Department of Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development from the U.S. government. Worthless.
How is it that so many get tax refunds when they have paid no taxes?

Youre r a vet ? So you were in the military and had all your food, clothing , healthcare , housing all paid for by the taxpayer.
I went to a combat zone to defend gay pussified welfare sponges like you.

Where you in Japan during WW2 ?

Just got my taxes done. Hard working single vet. Get nothing back. If I was a single welfare whore with two kids, unmarried, living in public housing and on food stamps...I would get back $5,000 to $8,000 refund. Bunch of bullshit. Stealing my money to give it to irresponsible people. Fucking liberal/communist scumbags have made a system of wealth distribution. Pisses me off. We need to cut the Department of Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development from the U.S. government. Worthless.

Interesting that so far you've gotten 3 "funnies", wonder if those are three of the welfare whores that your dollars are supporting?

Not mine. I’m laughing because those of us who really pay taxes haven’t even had meetings with our accountants for filing yet.

The OP found out that Trump lies to him about a tax cut. And that is some funny shit.

You realize not everyone waits to the last minute....dumbass.

Youre r a vet ? So you were in the military and had all your food, clothing , healthcare , housing all paid for by the taxpayer.

Did you die in 1945? Nope...your ass has been an American your whole life. Now you want to bash all vets since WW2. Shows what a truly worthless piece of sheep shit you are.

You don’t deserve to call yourself an American.

But you voted for the Republican Party - the party that gives no wages to people making minimum wage, and giving them "earned income credits".

If you don't like it that these people get refunds and you don't - STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN!

How bout stopping the wetbacks from invading and running their baby factories on our soil? How bout getting DaShawn and ShaQuita to stop breeding more of their filthy same? Makes no sense to you senseless fucks does it?

Somebody should do something about that. Seems awful. And legit. For realz.

So you weren’t in Japan . Cause that was really the last time the military was defending America .

But you voted for the Republican Party - the party that gives no wages to people making minimum wage, and giving them "earned income credits".

If you don't like it that these people get refunds and you don't - STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN!
Say from the mountain top Dragon Lady:”From each according to their ability...to each according to their need.” Not for me comrade. I vote Republican because they are right. Remember...I used to be Democrat...but the party left me.

So you weren’t in Japan . Cause that was really the last time the military was defending America .
I hope a terrorist shoots you can in the head.

Interesting that so far you've gotten 3 "funnies", wonder if those are three of the welfare whores that your dollars are supporting?

Not mine. I’m laughing because those of us who really pay taxes haven’t even had meetings with our accountants for filing yet.

The OP found out that Trump lies to him about a tax cut. And that is some funny shit.

Last minute? I haven’t even gotten my year end statements. You must be one of those takers.

I don't like the government giving away money to rich people for nothing in return but I don't take it personally.
They don’t. Rich pay at the highest tax rate.

You assume they don’t take advantage of write offs and shelters .

Gee, just like everyone else that pays taxes, dumbass.

Right . But you say they pay the highest rates. In theory , but in reality they don’t .

I don't like the government giving away money to rich people for nothing in return but I don't take it personally.
They don’t. Rich pay at the highest tax rate.

You assume they don’t take advantage of write offs and shelters .

Gee, just like everyone else that pays taxes, dumbass.

Right . But you say they pay the highest rates. In theory , but in reality they don’t .

The top 20% pay 87% of fed taxes...Look it up and get your begging ass to work.

I hope a terrorist shoots you can in the head.
Nice.

WW2 was last time military defended you eh?

Last minute? I haven’t even gotten my year end statements. You must be one of those takers.

Imagine that I've gotten 70% of mine.

Forum List

Back