Work Hard? Pay Taxes? IRS and Liberals Will Steal Your $$$ and Give Refund to Welfare Bums

Yeah, except it’s 10,000x more likely thatd I be shot by a non terrorist because conservatives constantly stop sensible gun control .

Criminals and murders don't obey your gun controls idiot.

Illegals don’t obey immigration laws . Should we not have immigration laws ?

You are dead to me. :eusa_hand:
Hey . That’s the gun nut logic . Don’t bother with gun laws cause criminals don’t care .

Welcome to the IGNORE lounge, buh-bye :auiqs.jpg:

Can’t handle the logic can you? Run away coward .

It's kind of hard to win the "they will take your money" after Republicans gave three trillion in Tax Cuts to millionaires and Trump gave two trillion in tax cuts to billionaires.

What's next?

Yet Trump enabled Middle Class to keep more of their hard earned paycheck vs. Obama. But hey, it’s like Biden told US, “more skin in the game”, right??

It's kind of hard to win the "they will take your money" after Republicans gave three trillion in Tax Cuts to millionaires and Trump gave two trillion in tax cuts to billionaires.

What's next?

Yet Trump enabled Middle Class to keep more of their hard earned paycheck vs. Obama. But hey, it’s like Biden told US, “more skin in the game”, right??

It’s a shell game . I’m all for workin class tax cuts . Us working stiffs will just spend the cash back into the economy anyway !

But why not just stop there? Why give a way the store to the super rich who ALREADY were doing great in this economy?

What's next?

It’s a shell game . I’m all for workin class tax cuts . Us working stiffs will just spend the cash back into the economy anyway !

But why not just stop there? Why give a way the store to the super rich who ALREADY were doing great in this economy?
Cuz, if they retain moar money they will surely be inclined to make it rain on their underlings. Trickle down!

You don’t deserve to call yourself an American.

So you weren’t in Japan . Cause that was really the last time the military was defending America .
I hope a terrorist shoots you can in the head.

Yeah, except it’s 10,000x more likely thatd I be shot by a non terrorist because conservatives constantly stop sensible gun control .

There are no immigration laws in our federal Constitution. We should have no illegal problem with a naturalization clause.

So you weren’t in Japan . Cause that was really the last time the military was defending America .

There are no immigration laws in our federal Constitution. We should have no illegal problem with a naturalization clause.
Why are my tax dollars going to support the lazy bastards on welfare. At the liquor store yesterday had these two idiots (man/woman) wanting to cash a $5,000 tax return check. WTF? The lady at the counter laughed after she explained to them she was not a bank on Saturday after 12 noon. She and her husband ate also into
real estate. They sold a property and had to PAY $16,000 in taxes. These worthless motherfuckers get $,5000, $7000, $9,000 in a refund check when my ass works hard and pays taxes all year? Fuck Miss Ocasio Cortez most cordially.

Why are my tax dollars going to support the lazy bastards on welfare. At the liquor store yesterday had these two idiots (man/woman) wanting to cash a $5,000 tax return check. WTF? The lady at the counter laughed after she explained to them she was not a bank on Saturday after 12 noon. She and her husband ate also into
real estate. They sold a property and had to PAY $16,000 in taxes. These worthless motherfuckers get $,5000, $7000, $9,000 in a refund check when my ass works hard and pays taxes all year? Fuck Miss Ocasio Cortez most cordially.
quit your day job and go on welfare; don't whine about it. why envy the Poor and not the Richest.

I'm sure the Waltons thank you for your contribution to their Wealth. You contribution allows people like the Waltons to continue to pay wages that no human can live on.

Stop blaming the recipients. Start blaming the Republicans who are doing it to you. But you're not smart enough for that. You see poor people with money and you blame the poor. Just like Trump wants you to.

Just got my taxes done. Hard working single vet. Get nothing back. If I was a single welfare whore with two kids, unmarried, living in public housing and on food stamps...I would get back $5,000 to $8,000 refund. Bunch of bullshit. Stealing my money to give it to irresponsible people. Fucking liberal/communist scumbags have made a system of wealth distribution. Pisses me off. We need to cut the Department of Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development from the U.S. government. Worthless.
How is it that so many get tax refunds when they have paid no taxes?

It's ok, buy some guns. The purge is coming, the money will run out. And then if and when those welfare sponges come for your stuff, we all know how that's going to end.

I'm sure the Waltons thank you for your contribution to their Wealth. You contribution allows people like the Waltons to continue to pay wages that no human can live on.

Stop blaming the recipients. Start blaming the Republicans who are doing it to you. But you're not smart enough for that. You see poor people with money and you blame the poor. Just like Trump wants you to.

I blame egregious, wasteful spending of the taxpayer dollar. From that perspective, I see both Republicans and Democrats equally responsible overseeing that. That said, the solution is not to start beating the crap out of high income and middle income workers into paying more taxes or “getting more skin into the game”. This is a staple of the Democrats which is why I vote against them unless it is a Democrat who bucks this trend.

Just got my taxes done. Hard working single vet. Get nothing back. If I was a single welfare whore with two kids, unmarried, living in public housing and on food stamps...I would get back $5,000 to $8,000 refund. Bunch of bullshit. Stealing my money to give it to irresponsible people. Fucking liberal/communist scumbags have made a system of wealth distribution. Pisses me off. We need to cut the Department of Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development from the U.S. government. Worthless.
How is it that so many get tax refunds when they have paid no taxes?

It's ok, buy some guns. The purge is coming, the money will run out. And then if and when those welfare sponges come for your stuff, we all know how that's going to end.
did you miss QE?

Last edited:

I blame egregious, wasteful spending of the taxpayer dollar. From that perspective, I see both Republicans and Democrats equally responsible overseeing that. That said, the solution is not to start beating the crap out of high income and middle income workers into paying more taxes or “getting more skin into the game”. This is a staple of the Democrats which is why I vote against them unless it is a Democrat who bucks this trend.
we should be raising the minimum wage to raise tax revenue. Labor has to be able to afford our First World economy.

The bald fact is that Regan's revamping of the tax code changed the balance of the nation's wealth. The balance between corporate income, personal income, and income for the wealthy got tipped in favour of the wealthy, and the wealth of the working class and the middle class has trickled steadily to the top since 1980.

The working class no longer has any wealth and is dependent on government income supplements to maintain a roof over their heads and food for their families. The wealth of the middle class is now being eroded, and that erosion will accelerate with Trump's latest round of tax cuts.

In short, Republican policies have engineered the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world - all of it to the top 20%. Both W's tax cuts and Trumps latest round of tax cuts, most of which went to the wealthiest 20%, are only accelerating that transfer of wealth.

Your current situation is not only the result of wasteful government spending (programs cost more to administer than the benefits they provide), but it has been created by the social engineering of the US tax code, which prior to 1980 was more balance to benefit all of the people, than it is today.

What's next?

Originally, that is where the Tax change was going. Blue-state Chancy balked at SALT. Last few weeks they swindled you by trying to reduce the pain the high-tax states.

we should be raising the minimum wage to raise tax revenue. Labor has to be able to afford our First World economy.

If you force raise to bottom, the top also rises to maintain MGT to worker pay levels. Prices rise and bottom is poor again. You can't mandate common sense. You are worth what "they" will pay you.

The bald fact is that Regan's revamping of the tax code changed the balance of the nation's wealth. The balance between corporate income, personal income, and income for the wealthy got tipped in favour of the wealthy, and the wealth of the working class and the middle class has trickled steadily to the top since 1980.

The working class no longer has any wealth and is dependent on government income supplements to maintain a roof over their heads and food for their families. The wealth of the middle class is now being eroded, and that erosion will accelerate with Trump's latest round of tax cuts.

In short, Republican policies have engineered the greatest transfer of wealth in the history of the world - all of it to the top 20%. Both W's tax cuts and Trumps latest round of tax cuts, most of which went to the wealthiest 20%, are only accelerating that transfer of wealth.

Your current situation is not only the result of wasteful government spending (programs cost more to administer than the benefits they provide), but it has been created by the social engineering of the US tax code, which prior to 1980 was more balance to benefit all of the people, than it is today.

You think the erosion of the Middle Class is due to wealthy getting wealthier? Why is it the middle class took home more in their paycheck under Bush and Trump yet were shamed by Obama/Biden to get more skin in the game? They considered the notion of a small business plumber grossing $250k before taxes, overhead, etc. to be “wealthy”? The modern day Democrats keep pushing us towards economic models that are decidedly more Socialist. These models necessarily eliminate any Middle Class and lock in a true 1 percent.

You say 'She and her husband ate also into real estate'. Can you explain that one to us? They did pay 16k in taxes, no? How does that make them worthless mf's?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back