Work Hard? Pay Taxes? IRS and Liberals Will Steal Your $$$ and Give Refund to Welfare Bums

Youre r a vet ? So you were in the military and had all your food, clothing , healthcare , housing all paid for by the taxpayer.
I went to a combat zone to defend gay pussified welfare sponges like you.

Where you in Japan during WW2 ?
You don’t deserve to call yourself an American.

So you weren’t in Japan . Cause that was really the last time the military was defending America .
I hope a terrorist shoots you can in the head.

Yeah, except it’s 10,000x more likely thatd I be shot by a non terrorist because conservatives constantly stop sensible gun control .

I don't like the government giving away money to rich people for nothing in return but I don't take it personally.

LefTard Logic:
“Letting Americans KEEP more of what they produce / generate = government giving them money.”

I don't like the government giving away money to rich people for nothing in return but I don't take it personally.
They don’t. Rich pay at the highest tax rate.

You assume they don’t take advantage of write offs and shelters .

Gee, just like everyone else that pays taxes, dumbass.

Right . But you say they pay the highest rates. In theory , but in reality they don’t .

Idiot.......

So you weren’t in Japan . Cause that was really the last time the military was defending America .

Yeah, except it’s 10,000x more likely thatd I be shot by a non terrorist because conservatives constantly stop sensible gun control .

Criminals and murders don't obey your gun controls idiot.

Youre r a vet ? So you were in the military and had all your food, clothing , healthcare , housing all paid for by the taxpayer.

WW2 was last time military defended you eh?

Quite the shitty example of defending merka.

Just got my taxes done. Hard working single vet. Get nothing back. If I was a single welfare whore with two kids, unmarried, living in public housing and on food stamps...I would get back $5,000 to $8,000 refund. Bunch of bullshit. Stealing my money to give it to irresponsible people. Fucking liberal/communist scumbags have made a system of wealth distribution. Pisses me off. We need to cut the Department of Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development from the U.S. government. Worthless.
How is it that so many get tax refunds when they have paid no taxes?
Abolish your useless and unserious and alleged, wars on crime, drugs, and terror; you all don't want to pay really really serious wartime tax rates for them.

WW2 was last time military defended you eh?

Oh I remember that . When all those Saudis blew up our buildings . And we invaded Afghanistan....... and we are still there.

Defending America , or defending the war machine?

Just got my taxes done. Hard working single vet. Get nothing back. If I was a single welfare whore with two kids, unmarried, living in public housing and on food stamps...I would get back $5,000 to $8,000 refund. Bunch of bullshit. Stealing my money to give it to irresponsible people. Fucking liberal/communist scumbags have made a system of wealth distribution. Pisses me off. We need to cut the Department of Health and Human Services and Housing and Urban Development from the U.S. government. Worthless.

So you're blaming everyone else because trumpies tax bill didn't work for you but did for someone else. Ok.

But you voted for the Republican Party - the party that gives no wages to people making minimum wage, and giving them "earned income credits".

If you don't like it that these people get refunds and you don't - STOP VOTING REPUBLICAN!
Say from the mountain top Dragon Lady:”From each according to their ability...to each according to their need.” Not for me comrade. I vote Republican because they are right. Remember...I used to be Democrat...but the party left me.

Oh please! You come here and whine and whine about how hard done by you are. Who bought you a computer? Pays for your internet?

You're voting for Republicans - the people who refuse to eliminate the programs you claim are stealing your taxes, because these programs are increasing profits to some of America's most profitable corporations, like McDonalds and Walmart.

And fool that you are, you're blaming that poor single mother of two for making bad decidions? Why not blame the people who voted to give her $6000 a year in taxes rebates, and here's a clue for you - it wasn't the Democrats. It was the Republicans.

Where have I ever advocated for communism? The answer is not once, ever. But I do advocate for a fair shake for the working poor - whose wages are being subsidized by this bullshit program.

When it comes to income taxes I consider myself fortunate to be one of those that gives rather than among those that take. Even more, I am extremely fortunate in that there are those that sacrificed a whole lot more than money as the price they paid to the country.

I estimate I'll get back $9 this year from the fed.

Last edited:

What? No Trump Bump?

LOL!
Liberal tax code is thievery. At least he is trying to change it. Actually I did get a bump. I don’t have to pay this year.

If he's trying to change it then why did he bump up the earned income tax credit and some people without kids can' receive it.

They don’t. Rich pay at the highest tax rate.

You assume they don’t take advantage of write offs and shelters .

Gee, just like everyone else that pays taxes, dumbass.

Right . But you say they pay the highest rates. In theory , but in reality they don’t .

Idiot.......

Well there’s a well thought out counter argument.

How about we look at the actual tax rate of Americans . Think of all the taxes out there . At the end of the year who paid more of a % of their income in taxes ??

Interesting that so far you've gotten 3 "funnies", wonder if those are three of the welfare whores that your dollars are supporting?

Not mine. I’m laughing because those of us who really pay taxes haven’t even had meetings with our accountants for filing yet.

The OP found out that Trump lies to him about a tax cut. And that is some funny shit.

You realize not everyone waits to the last minute....dumbass.

Last minute? I haven’t even gotten my year end statements. You must be one of those takers.

Imagine that I've gotten 70% of mine.

Say what? You are waiting “to” the last minute? How odd.

OP has nothing to bitch about he filed under the new tax code that his party pushed through and now blaming libs? Must be hitting that sauce hard tonight.

Since Vietnam I don't know one single vet that brags about being a combat vet and I see a lot every 6 months at the VA, mmmm makes me wonder.

Illegals don’t obey immigration laws . Should we not have immigration laws ?

OP has nothing to bitch about he filed under the new tax code that his party pushed through and now blaming libs? Must be hitting that sauce hard tonight.

Since Vietnam I don't know one single vet that brags about being a combat vet and I see a lot every 6 months at the VA, mmmm makes me wonder.

And if he was in a combat zone , that means he didn’t pay taxes on his pay. FREELOADER!

You are dead to me. :eusa_hand:

Hey . That’s the gun nut logic . Don’t bother with gun laws cause criminals don’t care .

Hey . That’s the gun nut logic . Don’t bother with gun laws cause criminals don’t care .

Welcome to the IGNORE lounge, buh-bye :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, the poor are why you're down.

Forum List

Back