Worker charged with sexually molesting EIGHT caged immigrant children

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica

So a lefty fag with aids molested children.
What a shocker......:eek-52:

"The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case."

The incidents BEGAN in August 2016 when OBAMA was STILL President, so it's NOT Trump's fault, of course to the Trump Derangement Crowd things that happened when Obama was STILL President are Trump's fault :uhoh3:

Actually they go back to 2014.

Drlove finds it funny that children are being molested.
What does that say about the Dr.....hmmmm.

I find it entirely more hilarious that you are an idiot with nothing to contribute to the discussion.
PEACE OUT

Yeah...I know you dont like the fact that I pointed out these molestation have been going on since 2014....over 125 of them as a matter of fact.

Why dont you care about children being molested DRLOVE?

I can only think of one type person who would find it funny and didnt care about it.

"Said link" has never been challenged for its accuracy from any known source that I know of. Therefore, it isn't my mind telling me what the truth is. It's folks like you who are unable to challenge that truth. I have personal friends who have either lived it or have relatives suffering from our takeover to this day. If you feel froggie, try and produce counter evidence to what I presented. Other than that, your argument is worth two shits in a bowl.
It doesn’t support your assertation that the problems there are the Fault of the U.S.
How so? It's pretty self explanatory for me. If another country comes to my country, takes over my politics, government, economy, and resources, that I have to go and flee my own country out of fear for my survival, then who's fault is it?
It doesn’t support your theory that the is is causing you to fear of survival and make you flee. That is your interpretation of events.
It isn't a theory. That is your convenient conclusion. I know people personally, who feared for their life because of a U.S. lead coupe of their country. They took over the government, the military, the resources, changed the Constitution in favor of the government, not the people, murdered those who resisted, and people who could, fled. And all this with U.S. support.

You live in a convenient bubble cushioned by the harsh realities of people in Latin America endured for decades, because of our influence. You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. I wouldn't either, but fortunately I know many people who have life altering experiences from the direct intervention through U.S. meddling. People are suffering because of it.
I know many people there as well. My company does business in many of those countries. I visit many of those countries regularly. You want the links to support your conclusion. It just isn’t the case. You may want to believe that we have been the bad guys, that we screwed up the region. You’re a fool if you want to lay it at our feet.
"We have been the bad guys"? We still are. Speaking of Fools. Would you care to un fool yourself by denying our involvement with this countries agenda? Copper used to belong to the people until we changed that; Augusto Pinochet - Wikipedia

If people want to keep asserting that parents who cross the border deserve to have their kids taken from them, then the law needs to be changed to more than a misdemeanor.

In the real world, if you get caught shoplifting, drinking and driving, or trespassing, they don't take your kids away.

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica

You cannot have it both ways, Doc. In one breath your "side" humanizes victim suffering and struggle. In the next breath it dehumanizes specific opposition politicians along with mass swaths of fellow Americans. Yet all the demonizing is done to exploit the victims for political currency; using children as weapons against the political opposition. Get this: what your "side" is doing? It is no different than the naïve child who when playing hide and go seek, never learns that hiding their eyes does not hide the rest of their bodies. Many of us are educating the American people thoroughly on identity politics and postmodernist philosophical operational doctrine so they can in turn educate millions of others; yet you operate the same way, despite the fact we can see through you doing it. Won't work any longer.

Take that to the polls.

We shall or shan't we?
My hunch is that you are wrong and I am right.
And that the judge(s) will concur -

Last edited:
If people want to keep asserting that parents who cross the border deserve to have their kids taken from them, then the law needs to be changed to more than a misdemeanor.

In the real world, if you get caught shoplifting, drinking and driving, or trespassing, they don't take your kids away.

They dont lock em up with them either.

"The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case."

The incidents BEGAN in August 2016 when OBAMA was STILL President, so it's NOT Trump's fault, of course to the Trump Derangement Crowd things that happened when Obama was STILL President are Trump's fault :uhoh3:

I find it entirely more hilarious that you are an idiot with nothing to contribute to the discussion.
PEACE OUT

Yeah...I know you dont like the fact that I pointed out these molestation have been going on since 2014....over 125 of them as a matter of fact.

I can only think of one type person who would find it funny and didnt care about it.
The Right doesn't care about it. They said so on this very forum. And how do we know that is true? By virtue of your own hypocrisy. If the Right cared about it so much why haven't they railed about Trump and Sessions new kidnapping policy?

If molestation had been going on like you say since 2014, let's lock Obama, Trump, and Sessions up. Right? Shouldn't they all be in jail?

It doesn’t support your assertation that the problems there are the Fault of the U.S.
How so? It's pretty self explanatory for me. If another country comes to my country, takes over my politics, government, economy, and resources, that I have to go and flee my own country out of fear for my survival, then who's fault is it?
It doesn’t support your theory that the is is causing you to fear of survival and make you flee. That is your interpretation of events.
It isn't a theory. That is your convenient conclusion. I know people personally, who feared for their life because of a U.S. lead coupe of their country. They took over the government, the military, the resources, changed the Constitution in favor of the government, not the people, murdered those who resisted, and people who could, fled. And all this with U.S. support.

You live in a convenient bubble cushioned by the harsh realities of people in Latin America endured for decades, because of our influence. You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. I wouldn't either, but fortunately I know many people who have life altering experiences from the direct intervention through U.S. meddling. People are suffering because of it.
I know many people there as well. My company does business in many of those countries. I visit many of those countries regularly. You want the links to support your conclusion. It just isn’t the case. You may want to believe that we have been the bad guys, that we screwed up the region. You’re a fool if you want to lay it at our feet.
"We have been the bad guys"? We still are. Speaking of Fools. Would you care to un fool yourself by denying our involvement with this countries agenda? Copper used to belong to the people until we changed that; Augusto Pinochet - Wikipedia

General Augusto Pinochet was a hero, he saved Chile from becoming a Shit Hole like Cuba. He saved Chile from the Communist human filth.

General Pinochet not only saved Chile from Communism, he also modernised and transformed Chile's economy and he was treated as a friend by Ronald Reagan, Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II even after he left office.

Last edited:

PEACE OUT

The Right doesn't care about it. They said so on this very forum. And how do we know that is true? By virtue of your own hypocrisy. If the Right cared about it so much why haven't they railed about Trump and Sessions new kidnapping policy?

If molestation had been going on like you say since 2014, let's lock Obama, Trump, and Sessions up. Right? Shouldn't they all be in jail?

There is NO kidnapping policy.

This is on YOU Trump!

Yes a lot of the Leftists also think it's funny when their Pet Muslims rape and molest children, they are twisted and sick, there is NOTHING funny about rape and molestation.

Jesus FUCK Lucy - Get your Shit TOGETHER

On misdemeanors they might be in jail a few hours or a day or two. If it is longer than that they get visitation rights to see their kids, they don't ship them off 5 states away.

This is on YOU Trump!

Sounds like a gay rights advocate, going after little kids.

PEACE OUT

Other than the fact they've always separated children from criminal aliens?

You see here's the deal.
No none of them should be locked up for an unconnected individual who committed these crimes.
Thats all on them. I do find it curious that majority of the offenders are hispanic though.

On misdemeanors they might be in jail a few hours or a day or two. If it is longer than that they get visitation rights to see their kids, they don't ship them off 5 states away.

Obama spread illegals all over the country where they disappeared into the population.

The big business of housing immigrant children - CNN

Big money in housing immigrants.

According to recent tax filings, Sanchez received nearly $1.5 million in total compensation in 2016 as CEO of the non-profit he founded more than 30 years ago. His salary nearly doubled from the year before, when he was paid $786,822.

(non profit to boot)

And who was President in 2016 when Sanchez got paid all of this money?

Yes a lot of the Leftists also think it's funny when their Pet Muslims rape and molest children, they are twisted and sick, there is NOTHING funny about rape and molestation.

Maybe if you stopped trolling....

Obama spread illegals all over the country where they disappeared into the population.

What's that got to do with what I just posted?

I and others have been in many threads where Muslims gang raping minors in organised Grooming Gangs have been the topic and many Leftists have given the funny to the comments, not you Dr. Love I have never seen you in those threads but there are others who have been in them.

What's that got to do with what I just posted?

You think there were no minors among them?
They didnt even know if they were the actual parents.

There are mixed opinions within this writeup. Milton Friedman awarded him a Nobel prize for economics. Just because the copper belonged to the people doesn’t mean they were prosperous.

Forum List

Back