Worker charged with sexually molesting EIGHT caged immigrant children

Why should they seek asylum here?
They can seek asylum in Mexico, where people understand them
Even they know they're moving from a new shithole to another. That's why th y seek refuge in WHITE MANS LAND
The shit hole's we created.
It's Whitey's fault!.
dumbass.

Gentile countries choose to be ruled over by tyrants

Lot of books on the subject of USA interfering in the business of other countries. 'Shock Doctine' by Naomi Klein explains our backing a dictator in Chile in the '70s to get rid of a democratically elected leader. Totally unconstitutional of course but hey, we're selective about what parts of the constitution are still valid, right?

Fuck Allende and all his Commie thugs.

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica
Who was president in August 2016 when the molestation of minors in these cages started?

Hint: it wasn't Donald Trump.

Yet in south America Chile is remarkably successful and prosperous.
Ask them about how their retirement plans were ripped apart and are now virtually worthless. Ask them why so many of the old are still working. Ask those who live in the areas of the Avacado plantations, where the big growers with all the money and power, have stolen all the water, what kind of life they have? They inherited the same principles as the U.S., where the very rich control and own everything, and the people. This is what happens when a murdering dictator like Pinochet takes control. The few under him, gobbled up most of the wealth and power, and as a result, the people are left without. Even after all these years, snatching the jaws of power from the wealthy is nearly impossible.

It doesn’t support your theory that the is is causing you to fear of survival and make you flee. That is your interpretation of events.
It isn't a theory. That is your convenient conclusion. I know people personally, who feared for their life because of a U.S. lead coupe of their country. They took over the government, the military, the resources, changed the Constitution in favor of the government, not the people, murdered those who resisted, and people who could, fled. And all this with U.S. support.

You live in a convenient bubble cushioned by the harsh realities of people in Latin America endured for decades, because of our influence. You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. I wouldn't either, but fortunately I know many people who have life altering experiences from the direct intervention through U.S. meddling. People are suffering because of it.
I know many people there as well. My company does business in many of those countries. I visit many of those countries regularly. You want the links to support your conclusion. It just isn’t the case. You may want to believe that we have been the bad guys, that we screwed up the region. You’re a fool if you want to lay it at our feet.
"We have been the bad guys"? We still are. Speaking of Fools. Would you care to un fool yourself by denying our involvement with this countries agenda? Copper used to belong to the people until we changed that; Augusto Pinochet - Wikipedia
There are mixed opinions within this writeup. Milton Friedman awarded him a Nobel prize for economics. Just because the copper belonged to the people doesn’t mean they were prosperous.
And you and Milton Friedman are? Look at the arrogance here. And who's business was this again?

Who did "Milton Friedman award a Nobel prize" to again? I didn't know Friedman was handing out prizes?

There are no "mixed opinions". 3000 people were murdered by an installed dictator by the U.S. Some of the murdered I know. I also know those who fled for their lives to Scandinavian countries because of a U.S. installed murdering thug, who opened the gates for U.S. business in the copper mines, while taking the power out of the people's hands. I know some of those people too, because they were there. No "mixed opinions". just facts!
Fat fingers on an IPhone, should have read nobel award winning economist Milton Friedman. Who is he? A person that knows a lot more about economics than you. I don't know where you get arrogance from what I wrote. Seems that you are deflecting form the real situation at hand. Let me ask you this... If the U.S. was the root of all their current evils and responsible for their horrible conditions in these countries that you prop up, why are they immigrating to the U.S.?

You think that you are so slick, but people know the difference in deportation where the child leaves with the parents back to their country of origin, as opposed to the case where an alledged parent is put into prison or jail, then next the child is placed into a care facility that would make modern day daycares envious of such facilities.

Your partisan bullcrap is so transparent that it is really ridiculous.. lol
Dr Love is showing himself to be simply trolling his own thread even when show this occurred hike Obama was president. If a poster is acting willfully obtuse it is time to put him on ignore. I don't have time to read his foolishness. I suggest Others should join me in putting him on ignore.

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica

No one was ever molested before Trump.

No one suggested such a thing -

15z6fg.jpg

This is on YOU Trump!

Sounds like it took place, in part, on Obama’s watch. Lets wait for the facts.

Agree - it appears to be equally on Obama's and Trump's watch. However, since Obama engaged in family separations only in unfit parent with felony conviction circumstances, there were far fewer kids in these facilities to diddle. After Donald's policy caged 3500+ additional babies. The chaos in these places due to the sheer numbers would leave me to believe that the lion's share of these circumstances occurred more recently.

This is on YOU Trump!

This happened over the last 5 years.... Trump has been in office 1 year, 197 days.....so in part is not true, almost entirely on obama's watch is the truth, and given that it takes several months to get a handle on where the government is at for the new President....it is almost entirely on obama's watch..

August 2016 to July 2017 is 5 years?
Go back to bed ;)

This is on YOU Trump!

Agree - it appears to be equally on Obama's and Trump's watch. However, since Obama engaged in family separations only in unfit parent with felony conviction circumstances, there were far fewer kids in these facilities to diddle. After Donald's policy caged 3500+ additional babies. The chaos in these places due to the sheer numbers would leave me to believe that the lion's share of these circumstances occurred more recently.

TRUE

This is on YOU Trump!

No one was ever molested before Trump.

No one suggested such a thing -

15z6fg.jpg
You did repeatedly

A homosexual being a homosexual apparently... I'd venture the reason that rates of child molestation are so high among the LGBT "community" as opposed to the general population is due to how various forms of disease, including sexual disease tend to be found together.

Sadly I guess there's no way of screening people for homosexuality or sexual disease before allowing them to enter a country...

Clearly you lack education. The incidence of child molestation by LGBTs is statistically equivalent to the same by heterosexuals.

4. The myth that most men who sexually abuse boys are gay.
Studies about this question suggest that men who have sexually abused a boy most often identify as heterosexual and often are involved in adult heterosexual relationships at the time of abusive interaction. There is no indication that a gay man is more likely to engage in sexually abusive behavior than a straight man and some studies even suggest it is less likely. But sexual abuse is not a sexual “relationship,” – it’s an assault. The sexual orientation of the abusive person is not really relevant to the abusive interaction. A man who sexually abuses or exploits boys is not engaging in a homosexual interaction – any more than men who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in heterosexual behavior. He is a deeply confused individual who, for various reasons, desires to sexually use or abuse a child, and has acted on that desire. (See Why Do People Sexually Use or Abuse Children?)

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.
So an AIDS INFECTED HOMO.
I'm betting he's NOT a aTrump voter

Cool - I'm betting he is not a voter period

A homosexual being a homosexual apparently... I'd venture the reason that rates of child molestation are so high among the LGBT "community" as opposed to the general population is due to how various forms of disease, including sexual disease tend to be found together.

Sadly I guess there's no way of screening people for homosexuality or sexual disease before allowing them to enter a country...

Clearly you lack education. The incidence of child molestation by LGBTs is statistically equivalent to the same by heterosexuals.

Studies about this question suggest that men who have sexually abused a boy most often identify as heterosexual and often are involved in adult heterosexual relationships at the time of abusive interaction. There is no indication that a gay man is more likely to engage in sexually abusive behavior than a straight man and some studies even suggest it is less likely. But sexual abuse is not a sexual “relationship,” – it’s an assault. The sexual orientation of the abusive person is not really relevant to the abusive interaction. A man who sexually abuses or exploits boys is not engaging in a homosexual interaction – any more than men who sexually abuse or exploit girls are engaging in heterosexual behavior. He is a deeply confused individual who, for various reasons, desires to sexually use or abuse a child, and has acted on that desire. (See Why Do People Sexually Use or Abuse Children?)

Well the myth isn't that most men who sexually abuse boys are gay, it's that gays sexually abuse boys at a much higher rate, which is true.

Homosexuals more likely to molest kids, study reports

Of course in raw numbers more heterosexual men abuse young boys, but considering that gay men only make up 1% of the population, they represent a far greater percent of men who molest young boys than their population representation would show.

Sexuality of Offenders - Gundersen Health System

21% of offenders were gay, but only make up 1% of the population, so they molest at a rate 20 times more than heterosexual men. That's incredible.

But the fact still remains that Obama held kids in cages until their molesters could come along and "rescue" them. Your link proves that.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Well the myth isn't that most men who sexually abuse boys are gay, it's that gays sexually abuse boys at a much higher rate, which is true.

Of course in raw numbers more heterosexual men abuse young boys, but considering that gay men only make up 1% of the population, they represent a far greater percent of men who molest young boys than their population representation would show.

21% of offenders were gay, but only make up 1% of the population, so they molest at a rate 20 times more than heterosexual men. That's incredible.

But the fact still remains that Obama held kids in cages until their molesters could come along and "rescue" them. Your link proves that.

Thanks.

The Baptist Press and Jacob Wetterling Resource Center?
Solid Science I am certain!

:laugh2: :lmao: :lol:

Thanks.

And yours is 1in6.org???? Oh yea that's the bastion of sources huh! LOL

You know nothing about the JWRC so shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

Thanks.

And yours is 1in6.org???? Oh yea that's the bastion of sources huh! LOL

I'm going with the American Psychological Association and a professor at UC Davis - but thanks

Baptist Press :icon_rolleyes:

THE ARGUMENT
Depicting gay men as a threat to children may be the single most potent weapon for stoking public fears about homosexuality — and for winning elections and referenda, as Anita Bryant found out during her successful 1977 campaign to overturn a Dade County, Fla., ordinance barring discrimination against gay people. Discredited psychologist Paul Cameron, the most ubiquitous purveyor of anti-gay junk science, has been a major promoter of this myth. Despite having been debunked repeatedly and very publicly, Cameron's work is still widely relied upon by anti-gay organizations, although many no longer quote him by name. Others have cited a group called the American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) to claim, as Tony Perkins of the Family Research Council did in November 2010, that "the research is overwhelming that homosexuality poses a [molestation] danger to children." A related myth is that same-sex parents will molest their children.

THE FACTS
According to the American Psychological Association, children are not more likely to be molested by LGBT parents or their LGBT friends or acquaintances. Gregory Herek, a professor at the University of California, Davis, who is one of the nation's leading researchers on prejudice against sexual minorities, reviewed a series of studies and found no evidence that gay men molest children at higher rates than heterosexual men.

That's funny I cited a study that showed they were. I'm leaning towards an actual social worker with 24 years of experience working with sexually abused boys.

But that still doesn't change the fact that Obama held children in cages until they could be molested by HOMOSEXUAL men. Such as himself. With his he-man wife.

Forum List

Back