Worker charged with sexually molesting EIGHT caged immigrant children

Those are people who chose not to cross at an official border crossing.
When people come to an official border crossing, if there is capacity they are processed,
If not they are turned away and told to come back another time.
If they choose instead to attempt entry illegally, they are arrested.
Oh, really? That's the first I've heard a Right-winger say anything about a refugee seeking asylum as anything other than illegal up until your explanation. Before that, they were all illegals according to the Right. Glad to know that the Right knows the difference.

But ha, they still screwed up by committing human rights violations by kidnapping their children then deporting the parents. It doesn't matter whether they were illegally crossing or not. Trump and Sessions countered their illegal acts with one of their own, called kidnapping.

No, moron, they were not all illegals, you just refuse to hear the truth. All through the start of this fake crisis it was explained to numb nuts like you that when you appeared at a legal port of entry, you were not separated from your children and you could legally apply to enter the country...... you asshats simply refuse to hear the truth since you are blinded by leftism and blinded by the Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Conservatives welcome legal immigration...from all countries, you doofus. We just don't want illegal aliens 1) cheating other immigrants who are obeying the law 2) entering the country with no desire to actually become Americans 3) giving voting power to democrats even while they are illegal aliens.

I want the best, the brightest and if they aren't the best and brightest, the hard working to come here to make our country great..... but we need process that keeps out criminals and ensures the new immigrants uphold our Constitution and Bill of Rights....

You asshats just want the votes..
There is zero tolerance for asylum seekers in the Trump administration. That is their policy.
Central Americans are keenly aware of the Trump administration's zero tolerance policy toward asylum seekers. But the numbers of those coming from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala continue to rise, despite threats they may be separated from their children and spend months in detention.

If you are an asylum seeker, that just means you are turning yourself in at the border. You are not illegally trying to cross. Not everyone knows where a legal port of entry is, and probably are too far to get there if they did, given the length of the border. How long is that border again? All these things must be taken into account. They are in the desert, hungry, and thirsty, and you expect them to show up with a suit and tie at the port of entry. Give me a break.

The problem here is, Trump doesn't want them here because of the vote. You said that yourself. Which is stupid as hell, because there is no evidence they are voting.

Why should they seek asylum here?
They can seek asylum in Mexico, where people understand them.
They could. But seeing the U.S. stole pretty much everything from everyone in Latin America, it seems natural they would come to where the stolen goods are. Don't you think? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

But seeing the U.S. stole pretty much everything from everyone in Latin America,

DERP!

The hell he doesn't.

The Trump administration’s separation of families at the border — taking children from their parents, arresting the parents, and taking the kids into custody — sounds almost too cruel to be real. But the separations are, in fact, real, and new data reported by the Associated Press shows just how many children have been separated from their parents.

The Trump administration separated 2,000 kids from their parents in just 6 weeks

Those are people who chose not to cross at an official border crossing.
When people come to an official border crossing, if there is capacity they are processed,
If not they are turned away and told to come back another time.
If they choose instead to attempt entry illegally, they are arrested.
Oh, really? That's the first I've heard a Right-winger say anything about a refugee seeking asylum as anything other than illegal up until your explanation. Before that, they were all illegals according to the Right. Glad to know that the Right knows the difference.

But ha, they still screwed up by committing human rights violations by kidnapping their children then deporting the parents. It doesn't matter whether they were illegally crossing or not. Trump and Sessions countered their illegal acts with one of their own, called kidnapping.

No, moron, they were not all illegals, you just refuse to hear the truth. All through the start of this fake crisis it was explained to numb nuts like you that when you appeared at a legal port of entry, you were not separated from your children and you could legally apply to enter the country...... you asshats simply refuse to hear the truth since you are blinded by leftism and blinded by the Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Conservatives welcome legal immigration...from all countries, you doofus. We just don't want illegal aliens 1) cheating other immigrants who are obeying the law 2) entering the country with no desire to actually become Americans 3) giving voting power to democrats even while they are illegal aliens.

I want the best, the brightest and if they aren't the best and brightest, the hard working to come here to make our country great..... but we need process that keeps out criminals and ensures the new immigrants uphold our Constitution and Bill of Rights....

There is zero tolerance for asylum seekers in the Trump administration. That is their policy.
Central Americans are keenly aware of the Trump administration's zero tolerance policy toward asylum seekers. But the numbers of those coming from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala continue to rise, despite threats they may be separated from their children and spend months in detention.

If you are an asylum seeker, that just means you are turning yourself in at the border. You are not illegally trying to cross. Not everyone knows where a legal port of entry is, and probably are too far to get there if they did, given the length of the border. How long is that border again? All these things must be taken into account. They are in the desert, hungry, and thirsty, and you expect them to show up with a suit and tie at the port of entry. Give me a break.

The problem here is, Trump doesn't want them here because of the vote. You said that yourself. Which is stupid as hell, because there is no evidence they are voting.

Moron.... the ones crossing the border illegally are the ones arrested....

Again......so even you can understand it....

If you go to a port of entry, you will not be arrested and you will not be separated from your children.

Do..... you ...... understand........ that?
That's great, pending they can get to one?. If only the rest of the Republicans understood that. Because for them, they're all illegal. Maybe you can put out the good word?

They could. But seeing the U.S. stole pretty much everything from everyone in Latin America, it seems natural they would come to where the stolen goods are. Don't you think? CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

But seeing the U.S. stole pretty much everything from everyone in Latin America,

DERP!
Are you joining the chorus?

DERP!
Are you joining the chorus?

Yes, you're an idiot.

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica

You cannot have it both ways, Doc. In one breath your "side" humanizes victim suffering and struggle. In the next breath it dehumanizes specific opposition politicians along with mass swaths of fellow Americans. Yet all the demonizing is done to exploit the victims for political currency; using children as weapons against the political opposition.
Exactly what is the dehumanizing factor you specifically are referring to as it relates to opposition politics? Personally, I see nothing more self rewarding to opposition politics than those who give a front to kidnapping.
Get this: what your "side" is doing?
They are protesting the inhumane treatment of separation, while the others are diametrically injecting deportation of the parents at the same time. The other side isn't doing that.
It is no different than the naïve child who when playing hide and go seek, never learns that hiding their eyes does not hide the rest of their bodies. Many of us are educating the American people thoroughly on identity politics and postmodernist philosophical operational doctrine so they can in turn educate millions of others;
And how has the Trump/Sessions kidnapping doctrine been working out?
yet you operate the same way, despite the fact we can see through you doing it. Won't work any longer.
Cite one example of the other side separating children at the border, and deporting the parent without the child, during the Obama administration?

Take that to the polls.
Plan on it.

Thanks for playing. I prefer Galaga over Ms. Pac-Man.

Your feinted attempt at thickheaded intellectualism precedes your strategy of "I know what you're saying but do repeat it for everyone else." You must hide the rest of your body in order to be unseen for your game to succeed. Shall we count to ten or 100 to give you sufficient time to find a better hiding spot than behind your Left hand?

The method of dialectical reasoning attempted by exchange of political psychology tropes and banal mini-narratives should inspire shame, not a wagging tail.

By this point in your "comeback" I find myself unwilling to further spend quarters on your tiresome gaming reality.

We do . . . that is . . . plan on it.
I accept your surrender. Your wacky semantic gobbly goo notwithstanding. It was totally unnecessary.

If I were you, I'd keep it at a minimum, seeing that there never was any visible debate on your part.

Character assassinations aren't generally perceived as intellectually stimulating when one accidentally exposes their mathematical prowess of counting to 100.

You're letting the cat out of the bag here, minus the debate feature in your head.

Realistically and very specifically I did indeed adequately answer your objection for all its gossamer worth. Lack of comprehension robbed you of the rest. You surrendered before I responded, in your parroting of party rhetoric. What's less good . . . you've no clue whatsoever from where the watered down version of the tactic originates. If you did, you'd leap off that burning, sinking Blue ship despite sea temperature overboard.

Obama spread illegals all over the country where they disappeared into the population.

What's that got to do with what I just posted?

You think there were no minors among them?
They didnt even know if they were the actual parents.

Why can't you stick to what I said?

There are some options to fixing the issues being caused. They can either make it into a felony instead of a misdemeanor, they can house them together, or they can set up a system where they are only separated for a couple of days while they verify their identity and if they are really related. We can put a person on Mars if we want, there is no reason it should take months to do a DNA test or verify if people are related.

First of all no we cannot put someone on Mars.

We've never housed adults with children period.
Now if you'd like to keep the families together before we deport the whole lot of them thats fine I really dont have a problem with that.
Of course they'd have to be under constant surveillance until we deported them.

I posted an article that yes, we have housed children with adults. And yes, we can put someone on Mars.

Do you want another article about housing children with their parents?

Inside America's maximum security prisons where babies stay with their mothers | Daily Mail Online

Women living with babies inside Ohio prison

For a year and a half.
They are then removed from the prison facility.
Personally I think it's a bad idea.
Now mothers who may have not committed a crime due to their pregnancy wont feel as squeamish about it.

What's that got to do with what I just posted?

There are some options to fixing the issues being caused. They can either make it into a felony instead of a misdemeanor, they can house them together, or they can set up a system where they are only separated for a couple of days while they verify their identity and if they are really related. We can put a person on Mars if we want, there is no reason it should take months to do a DNA test or verify if people are related.

Now if you'd like to keep the families together before we deport the whole lot of them thats fine I really dont have a problem with that.

I posted an article that yes, we have housed children with adults. And yes, we can put someone on Mars.

Inside America's maximum security prisons where babies stay with their mothers | Daily Mail Online

For a year and a half.
Now mothers who may have not committed a crime due to their pregnancy wont feel as squeamish about it.

A year and a half... do you think they keep illegal immigrants in detention facilities that long or longer?

It isn't a theory. That is your convenient conclusion. I know people personally, who feared for their life because of a U.S. lead coupe of their country. They took over the government, the military, the resources, changed the Constitution in favor of the government, not the people, murdered those who resisted, and people who could, fled. And all this with U.S. support.

You live in a convenient bubble cushioned by the harsh realities of people in Latin America endured for decades, because of our influence. You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. I wouldn't either, but fortunately I know many people who have life altering experiences from the direct intervention through U.S. meddling. People are suffering because of it.
I know many people there as well. My company does business in many of those countries. I visit many of those countries regularly. You want the links to support your conclusion. It just isn’t the case. You may want to believe that we have been the bad guys, that we screwed up the region. You’re a fool if you want to lay it at our feet.
"We have been the bad guys"? We still are. Speaking of Fools. Would you care to un fool yourself by denying our involvement with this countries agenda? Copper used to belong to the people until we changed that; Augusto Pinochet - Wikipedia
There are mixed opinions within this writeup. Milton Friedman awarded him a Nobel prize for economics. Just because the copper belonged to the people doesn’t mean they were prosperous.
And you and Milton Friedman are? Look at the arrogance here. And who's business was this again?

Who did "Milton Friedman award a Nobel prize" to again? I didn't know Friedman was handing out prizes?

There are no "mixed opinions". 3000 people were murdered by an installed dictator by the U.S. Some of the murdered I know. I also know those who fled for their lives to Scandinavian countries because of a U.S. installed murdering thug, who opened the gates for U.S. business in the copper mines, while taking the power out of the people's hands. I know some of those people too, because they were there. No "mixed opinions". just facts!

Thank goodness Allende was ousted. Best thing that could have happened to Chile.
Tell that to the families of the 3000 who were murdered.

For a year and a half.

A year and a half... do you think they keep illegal immigrants in detention facilities that long or longer?

I hope not.
They should be deported immediately.

We told you that the Phoenix incident with the 14 year old girl would be one of many - Probably DOZENS.

This is on YOU Trump!

A youth care worker for Southwest Key has been charged with 11 sex offenses after authorities accused him of molesting at least eight unaccompanied immigrant boys over nearly a year at one of the company’s shelters in Mesa, Arizona, federal court records show.

The allegations against Levian D. Pacheco, who is HIV-positive, include that he performed oral sex on two of the teenagers and tried to force one of them to penetrate him anally. The other six teens — all between 15 and 17 — said Pacheco had groped them through their clothing. All of the incidents are alleged to have taken place between August 2016 and July 2017, according to a court filing last week that laid out the government’s case.​

Worker Charged With Sexually Molesting Eight Children at Immigrant Shelter — ProPublica

You cannot have it both ways, Doc. In one breath your "side" humanizes victim suffering and struggle. In the next breath it dehumanizes specific opposition politicians along with mass swaths of fellow Americans. Yet all the demonizing is done to exploit the victims for political currency; using children as weapons against the political opposition.
Exactly what is the dehumanizing factor you specifically are referring to as it relates to opposition politics? Personally, I see nothing more self rewarding to opposition politics than those who give a front to kidnapping.
Get this: what your "side" is doing?
They are protesting the inhumane treatment of separation, while the others are diametrically injecting deportation of the parents at the same time. The other side isn't doing that.
It is no different than the naïve child who when playing hide and go seek, never learns that hiding their eyes does not hide the rest of their bodies. Many of us are educating the American people thoroughly on identity politics and postmodernist philosophical operational doctrine so they can in turn educate millions of others;
And how has the Trump/Sessions kidnapping doctrine been working out?
yet you operate the same way, despite the fact we can see through you doing it. Won't work any longer.
Cite one example of the other side separating children at the border, and deporting the parent without the child, during the Obama administration?

Take that to the polls.
Plan on it.

Thanks for playing. I prefer Galaga over Ms. Pac-Man.

Your feinted attempt at thickheaded intellectualism precedes your strategy of "I know what you're saying but do repeat it for everyone else." You must hide the rest of your body in order to be unseen for your game to succeed. Shall we count to ten or 100 to give you sufficient time to find a better hiding spot than behind your Left hand?

The method of dialectical reasoning attempted by exchange of political psychology tropes and banal mini-narratives should inspire shame, not a wagging tail.

By this point in your "comeback" I find myself unwilling to further spend quarters on your tiresome gaming reality.

We do . . . that is . . . plan on it.
I accept your surrender. Your wacky semantic gobbly goo notwithstanding. It was totally unnecessary.

If I were you, I'd keep it at a minimum, seeing that there never was any visible debate on your part.

Character assassinations aren't generally perceived as intellectually stimulating when one accidentally exposes their mathematical prowess of counting to 100.

You're letting the cat out of the bag here, minus the debate feature in your head.

Realistically and very specifically I did indeed adequately answer your objection for all its gossamer worth.
Beyond your semantic barrage of duds, nothing stood out? Maybe I anticipated something more sophisticated, and instead all I got was a lesson on counting to a 100. That was definitely a "Debbie downer" moment there.
Lack of comprehension robbed you of the rest.
Must have? Got caught up in the math lesson you know.
You surrendered before I responded, in your parroting of party rhetoric. What's less good . . . you've no clue whatsoever from where the watered down version of the tactic originates.
That makes two of us now doesn't it? Especially since about two or three posts back you decided to "find myself unwilling to further spend quarters on your tiresome gaming reality". Lol! That strategy doesn't seem to be working out too good?

If you did, you'd leap off that burning, sinking Blue ship despite sea temperature overboard.
Seeing that I've been debating myself with your make believe answers all this time, there never really was a burning ship to begin with.

I know many people there as well. My company does business in many of those countries. I visit many of those countries regularly. You want the links to support your conclusion. It just isn’t the case. You may want to believe that we have been the bad guys, that we screwed up the region. You’re a fool if you want to lay it at our feet.
"We have been the bad guys"? We still are. Speaking of Fools. Would you care to un fool yourself by denying our involvement with this countries agenda? Copper used to belong to the people until we changed that; Augusto Pinochet - Wikipedia
There are mixed opinions within this writeup. Milton Friedman awarded him a Nobel prize for economics. Just because the copper belonged to the people doesn’t mean they were prosperous.
And you and Milton Friedman are? Look at the arrogance here. And who's business was this again?

Who did "Milton Friedman award a Nobel prize" to again? I didn't know Friedman was handing out prizes?

There are no "mixed opinions". 3000 people were murdered by an installed dictator by the U.S. Some of the murdered I know. I also know those who fled for their lives to Scandinavian countries because of a U.S. installed murdering thug, who opened the gates for U.S. business in the copper mines, while taking the power out of the people's hands. I know some of those people too, because they were there. No "mixed opinions". just facts!

Thank goodness Allende was ousted. Best thing that could have happened to Chile.
Tell that to the families of the 3000 who were murdered.

I wish Cuba had resisted Communism like Chile did.
Imagine how bad off Chile would be after 45 years of Communism.
Preventing that would have been worth executing 30,000 Commies, instead of just 3,000.

Damn Commie a-holes.

They can seek asylum in Mexico, where people understand them
Even they know they're moving from a new shithole to another. That's why th y seek refuge in WHITE MANS LAND
The shit hole's we created.
It's Whitey's fault!.
dumbass.

Gentile countries choose to be ruled over by tyrants

Lot of books on the subject of USA interfering in the business of other countries. 'Shock Doctine' by Naomi Klein explains our backing a dictator in Chile in the '70s to get rid of a democratically elected leader. Totally unconstitutional of course but hey, we're selective about what parts of the constitution are still valid, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Lot of books on the subject of USA interfering in the business of other countries. 'Shock Doctine' by Naomi Klein explains our backing a dictator in Chile in the '70s to get rid of a democratically elected leader. Totally unconstitutional of course but hey, we're selective about what parts of the constitution are still valid, right?
Where? Cite it for me please.

Hitler was elected.

They can seek asylum in Mexico, where people understand them
Even they know they're moving from a new shithole to another. That's why th y seek refuge in WHITE MANS LAND
The shit hole's we created.
It's Whitey's fault!.
dumbass.

Gentile countries choose to be ruled over by tyrants

Not the apology tour for you too ?? You do know that it all depends on the slant of the characters writing these books in which ends up leading the reader to either have his or her biases fed or either rejected.

Most people find and read books to get their ideologies fed, and they steer clear of the ones that make them wrong.

Hitler was elected.
You aren't familiar with the Chicago boys, Milton Friedman, Henry Kissinger, and Nixon? They are all connected as they brought Chile to its knees with a coupe of the president and put in a murdering dictator Pinochet, who murdered 3000 of its own people. Milestones: 1969–1976 - Office of the Historian And what was in it for us? "Copper"! Copper used to belong to the people until we interfered. Chile hasn't been the same since.

Hitler was elected.
You aren't familiar with the Chicago boys, Milton Friedman, Henry Kissinger, and Nixon? They are all connected as they brought Chile to its knees with a coupe of the president and put in a murdering dictator Pinochet, who murdered 3000 of its own people. Milestones: 1969–1976 - Office of the Historian And what was in it for us? "Copper"! Copper used to belong to the people until we interfered. Chile hasn't been the same since.

Fuck Allende and all the Commies that were rightfully killed.

Forum List

Back