Workers' Union Protests Obama Idiocy

DriftingSand

Cast Iron Member
Feb 16, 2014
State of Disgust!
The United Mine Workers of America are protesting Obama's anti-job, anti-energy stance. They have mortgages and bills to pay and are angry that Obama is doing his best to drive them into unemployment and poverty. Can anyone explain why an American President would do everything in his power to harm the American public?

Union Workers Protest Obama's EPA Regs: 'Don’t Even Mention His Name'
(CNSNews.com) - The United Mine Workers of America held a rally Tuesday in Washington, D.C., to protest Environmental Protection Agency regulations that they claim would destroy the nation’s coal industry and coal-related jobs while doing nothing to address climate change.
coal_0.jpg
Union Workers Protest Obama s EPA Regs Don t Even Mention His Name CNS News

Perhaps the next President will do more to protect Americans and their jobs and less to force his personal whims upon an unsuspecting public.

Generally, various Unions stand behind their union "brothers." I wonder if any other Unions will stand and fight for the Mine Workers' Union.

I thought people like you HATED unions and wanted all unions eliminated? Not the case?
Regardless of who the union did or did not support, I thought unions were the reason for the demise of the country?

At least that's what I've read on here.

I thought people like you HATED unions and wanted all unions eliminated? Not the case?
Regardless of who the union did or did not support, I thought unions were the reason for the demise of the country?

At least that's what I've read on here.

I'm not a fan of Unions unless and until they wake up to the fact that Marxism doesn't work in a free society. Some Unions are worse than others. But you conveniently sidestep the real issues here: Obama is an idiot.

Forum List

Back