Working As Planned! Illegal Alien Falls To His Death Trying To Scale Trump's New Tall Border Fence

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Lol, Beta test successful. This wall is working as designed in unison with Gravity, the law that always works.

Illegal Alien Falls to Death After Climbing Border Fence, Democrat N.M. Gov. Blames America

migrant-falls-mn-gov-blames-feds.jpg

DO you have a better source. I can't find a single news article on this.

I'll still be surprised if the wall proves to be much of an obstacle. At my previous place Mexicans often came around soliciting to trim the palm tree in our yard and were amazing climbers.

DO you have a better source. I can't find a single news article on this.

I haven't seen anything on the particular incident the OP is talking about, but there are cases where people have gotten seriously hurt trying to climb the wall.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/28/watch-cbp-video-shows-3-year-old-girl-falling-from-border-fence/

Migrant mom falls off border fence, gets impaled in front of her kids, officials say

Yeah I saw those when trying to find a source for this undated article based on a recent tweet sent by their own account with no link or source cited in either. It seems a case of conservative fake newsing.

Care4all said:
FYI- hope you realize you are using a WordPress website as your source, Wordpress allows anyone to make up and create, their own fake news site...

And They Used A Report By Kate Bieri
Of ABC Affiliate KVIA News 7
As I Cited Above

Forum List

Back