World Cup winner Marvelous Megan Rapinoe leads President Trump in 2020 shock poll! 42 to 41! HOORAY!

Thankfully the World Cup is only played every 4 years.

So we won't have to watch these dumb dykes antics on Tv until 2013 ...:thup:

Actually, De Blasio (Warren Wilhem) is getting a two for one in his NYC parade. The soccer team parade also counts as the GAY PRIDE (LGBT pride) parade so, it's a win/win.

You're even dumber than I thought if you think time goes backwards. The current year is 2019, 2013 has already passed (about 6 years ago).

So she is a soccer player? I couldn't name one player on the team, except for her now. My favorite soccer player was the US Women's team member that took her shirt off after the women won a few years back, I don't recall her name however and she should have took off more, then I could watch women's soccer.

Of course you would, you poor widdle woo woo.

In RealityLand, she's a 15 minute irrelevant flash in the pan. You're going to have to choose between Biden, Warren, Harris and Bernie.
MEG! MEG! MEG! MEG! MEG! MEG!

MEG beats MAGA!

I'd vote for her!You'd vote for the Gecko hiding under the rock in my Yard. Lapin hole will be forgotten faster than a Murder in Chicago! 5 last weekend forgot already didn't ya!

https://www.publicpolicypolling.com/polls/rapinoe-42-trump-41/

So she is a soccer player? I couldn't name one player on the team, except for her now. My favorite soccer player was the US Women's team member that took her shirt off after the women won a few years back, I don't recall her name however and she should have took off more, then I could watch women's soccer.

Topless Soccer! I might be tempted to attend! Nah it's till really boring !

Topless Soccer! I might be tempted to attend! Nah it's till really boring !

I think it would be titillating!

So the Purple-haired lesbian soccer player is the liberal / snowflake 'flavor of the month'?!

I wonder if a clean-cut, Christian heterosexual female soccer champion had refused an Obama invitation to visit the WH because of Barry's continuous support of terrorists or his arming of Mexican Drug Cartels which resulted in the seat of US BPA Brian Terry how the liberal media and snowflakes would have responded / treated her...

You think they would have hailed 'her' as a hero...or be called a 'racist', attacked for her Christian faith, etc...?

When I was a kid there were 4 main major league sports and two college sports promoted 90% of the time. The rest are fringe sports. Sports to watch but have a short shelf life. Even professional wrestling was ahead of them. Somehow the propaganda artists have pushed soccer into this nation. And more important sports have become politicized like in Communist states. Please let the people have a choice in paying for cable TV sports channels to start. Freedom of choice. Make sports channels premium.

"The women's soccer team plays the same game that the men’s soccer players play — only better,” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo tweeted. “If anything, the men should get paid less.”

"Cuomo announced Wednesday he signed new pay equity legislation at the U.S. women’s soccer team’s victory parade in Manhattan. His announcement comes as several Democratic lawmakers and presidential contenders have supported the team’s fight to earn as much as the men’s soccer team makes."

Megan who? Keep in mind that PPP is a propaganda arm of the democrat party (so is MSNBC) so it's surprising that they could only find 42% of democrats who like soccer.

Forum List

Back