World Cup winner Marvelous Megan Rapinoe leads President Trump in 2020 shock poll! 42 to 41! HOORAY!

Senator Manchin: No federal money for 2026 world cup until women's team gets fair pay!

i didnt even know she was gay. its not like she shouts it from the rooftops like i do!

Procreation....You realize there is nothing more fundamental to humanity...right?
When one fails at the most fundamental of human behaviors are they fucked in the head?

" Rapinoe just gave an impassioned speech after the U.S. National Women's Soccer Team celebrated during their ticker tape parade in New York City: "This group is so resilient, is so tough, has such a sense of humor — is just so bad-ass." Mayor Bill de Blasio introduced the team at City Hall and said: "This is America's team, and we could not be more proud of our team.""

"All 25 female senators invited the U.S. women’s national soccer team to meet with them to talk about “challenges women face on and off the field,” which presumably includes the players’ high-profile fight for equal pay. "

i'm an optimist. i think all the candidates that are running can beat Trump, including Meg!
You claimed that any REP candidate running against Trump for the nomination would beat Trump.
You're not exactly someone who deserves much credit for predicting the future.

i'm an optimist. i think all the candidates that are running can beat Trump, including Meg!
You claimed that any REP candidate running against Trump for the nomination would beat Trump.
i know the future. i am God.

You need to dry out pal. The letter 'i' is a capital 'I' at the beginning of a sentence.

i know the future. i am God.

You need to dry out pal. The letter 'i' is a capital 'I' at the beginning of a sentence.

you're weak

I support no one who supports a gay lifestyle.
Your problem is not with gay folks. your quarrel, sir, is with their creator (God)

I have no problem with God. I have no problem with gay folks. The gay lifestyle is sin just like stealing, adultery, etc.

Your problem is not with gay folks. your quarrel, sir, is with their creator (God)

I have no problem with God. I have no problem with gay folks. The gay lifestyle is sin just like stealing, adultery, etc.
the gays think the same of the straight lifestyle, so we are tied!

Of course you would.
i support anyone who supports LGBT issues

the gays think the same of the straight lifestyle, so we are tied!

Hmmm, then how did the gay folks get here?

Forum List

Back