World Jewish Population Statistics

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

:wine:

I don't believe that Jesus said those stupid lines----which one of the frauds of Nicea came up with that bullshit?

Ah, racist bigot Rosie still insists on spreading the stupid hoax that Constantine or somebody wrote the New Testament, despite having her ass handed to her repeatedly over it. Why not claim the Torah is a hoax, too? Constantine must have re-written that also. The oldest version of it is only 800 years old, much newer than New Testament writings. Why should we think there is anything actually Jewish about the Torah, or the Talmud, Mishnah. etc.? We can make up whatever we want, by merely claiming dumbass bullshit like Rosie does, after all. The Nazis wrote the Torah. An Orthodox sect wanted to get the Germans to kill all the Ashkenazis.

The talmud was redacted before widespread publication in 350 c.e.

Just like with Christianity the only form of Judaism allowed to persist was the one sanctioned by Rome.
Then there wouldn’t be a Talmud.

So?

Do you really believe that the will of God is for people to eat their way into paradise?
Try reading some Ramchal and get back to me.

I don't believe that Jesus said those stupid lines----which one of the frauds of Nicea came up with that bullshit?

Ah, racist bigot Rosie still insists on spreading the stupid hoax that Constantine or somebody wrote the New Testament, despite having her ass handed to her repeatedly over it. Why not claim the Torah is a hoax, too? Constantine must have re-written that also. The oldest version of it is only 800 years old, much newer than New Testament writings. Why should we think there is anything actually Jewish about the Torah, or the Talmud, Mishnah. etc.? We can make up whatever we want, by merely claiming dumbass bullshit like Rosie does, after all. The Nazis wrote the Torah. An Orthodox sect wanted to get the Germans to kill all the Ashkenazis.

Just like with Christianity the only form of Judaism allowed to persist was the one sanctioned by Rome.

So?

Do you really believe that the will of God is for people to eat their way into paradise?

A person can be defiled or become holy, LIKE GOD IS HOLY, by eating or abstaining from certain food?

Seriously?

So?

A person can be defiled or become holy, LIKE GOD IS HOLY, by eating or abstaining from certain food?
Can two males engage in anal intercourse?

How else was God's covenant fulfilled?

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

:wine:

that's why it was written in Aramaic-----of course the Hebraized form. The copts and chaldeans kept quiet-----and the Yemenites were hanging onto their copies as were the jews of the city later called Basra. (ignore Iranian claims)
None of the popes could read the Talmud at all----neither can I-----hubby finds Aramaic irritating----but lots of his friends remain FLUENT. You have a friend amongst the CHALDEANS ------sorta----something Rome continues to
try to spoil

So?

I suppose if they take turns they can..

Its really not my thing, but thanks anyway.

So?

Seriously?

of course-------ICE CREAM-----

So?

What are the rules of life and from where are they derived?
In fact, if they Bible is purely allegorical, so is Jesus.

So?

not SIMULTANEOUSLY?

So?

not SIMULTANEOUSLY?
I stand corrected.

lol! You go for the UN? So...they have the US on the Security Council who negate every meaningful sanction.
I tell you what...try publicly criticizing ANYTHING Jewish or Israel related publicly and see where that gets you. Or, if you are pragmatic try researching those who have. You will see how 'drowned out' those voices are...lol! The fuck?...lol!
There's legitimate criticism then there's subjective (highly "partisan", highly hate and conspiratorially oriented) with the latter being the most strident and prolific so of course people become sensitive and automatically lash out at any criticism. The real question with most criticisms of most countries/peoples is what is the motivation, is it valid or is it propaganda.

If it's factual, it's irrelevant why some group or other says it. What they do with it and how they spin it is of course fair game, but history is what it is, and repressing it because some faction or other doesn't like it is just as wrong. If you need to invent a world without evil, just take Prozac instead.
That's what you got out of my post......? Really? :eusa_eh:

You don't like posts that agree with the gist of what you say? Knee jerk paranoia screwing with your head, is it?
The NT contains an endless string of embarrassingly erroneous Tanach reference.
The NT is good for those who need a religion with very few guidelines.

Orthodox Judaism is for racist bigots who need to feel 'special' and obsess over genealogies and tribal fetishes. The NT is for genuine Jewish philosophies that will actually spread the Mosaic morals and cultural principles beyond the dead end Jewish culture reached after the teachings of Malachi and the stagnation of intellectualism and progress in Jewish life. The later invasions and degeneration finished off what was left. The Maccabees tried forced conversions for a while, but the more hard line racists were too fond of their 'bloodlines' and the like, hence the need to bring Gentiles into Judaism, and the rise of the Christians saved Judaism from extinction..

All Orthodox Jews achieved was getting their asses kicked over and over and over, for almost the same racist bigoted reasons Hitler got his ass kicked, ironically, a delusional belief in 'racial and intellectual superiority' and finally ended up with a big giant Mosque squatting on their Temple, and sucking up to Muslims for the next 2,000 years. The non-ethnic Jews, i.e. Gentile Jewish sects and Reformed temples will have to take care of that problem. The OT wasn't joking when it teaches its students about the pitifalls of arrogance and vanity.

Last edited:
There's legitimate criticism then there's subjective (highly "partisan", highly hate and conspiratorially oriented) with the latter being the most strident and prolific so of course people become sensitive and automatically lash out at any criticism. The real question with most criticisms of most countries/peoples is what is the motivation, is it valid or is it propaganda.

If it's factual, it's irrelevant why some group or other says it. What they do with it and how they spin it is of course fair game, but history is what it is, and repressing it because some faction or other doesn't like it is just as wrong. If you need to invent a world without evil, just take Prozac instead.

You don't like posts that agree with the gist of what you say? Knee jerk paranoia screwing with your head, is it?

Orthodox Judaism is for racist bigots who need to feel 'special' and obsess over genealogies and tribal fetishes. The NT is for genuine Jewish philosophies that will actually spread the Mosaic morals and cultural principles beyond the dead end Jewish culture reached after the teachings of Malachi and the stagnation of intellectualism and progress in Jewish life. The later invasions and degeneration finished off what was left. The Maccabees tried forced conversions for a while, but the more hard line racists were too fond of their 'bloodlines' and the like, hence the need to bring Gentiles into Judaism, and the rise of the Christians. All Orthodox Jews achieved was getting their asses kicked over and over and over, and finally ended up with a big giant Mosque squatting on their Temple, and sucking up to Muslims for the next 2,000 years. The non-ethnic Jews, i.e. Gentile Jewish sects and Reformed temples will have to take care of that problem.

sick attempt to cover the depravity of Rome. -----I do agree that PAUL was highly motivated to spread JEWISH MORALITY to the filth of Rome --------by any means.
Constantine destroyed the morality and like an alchemist
in reverse-----TRANSFORMED GOLD INTO SHIT.

Orthodox Judaism is for racist bigots who need to feel 'special' and obsess over genealogies and tribal fetishes. The NT is for genuine Jewish philosophies that will actually spread the Mosaic morals and cultural principles beyond the dead end Jewish culture reached after the teachings of Malachi and the stagnation of intellectualism and progress in Jewish life. The later invasions and degeneration finished off what was left. The Maccabees tried forced conversions for a while, but the more hard line racists were too fond of their 'bloodlines' and the like, hence the need to bring Gentiles into Judaism, and the rise of the Christians. All Orthodox Jews achieved was getting their asses kicked over and over and over, and finally ended up with a big giant Mosque squatting on their Temple, and sucking up to Muslims for the next 2,000 years. The non-ethnic Jews, i.e. Gentile Jewish sects and Reformed temples will have to take care of that problem.
Christianity is for those too lazy to read the original and figure out all the errors in the NT.
You can’t win this because 99% of all Christian commentaries are called Apologies, as in, “Oops, yet another NT misquote”.

sick attempt to cover the depravity of Rome. -----I do agree that PAUL was highly motivated to spread JEWISH MORALITY to the filth of Rome --------by any means.
Constantine destroyed the morality and like an alchemist
in reverse-----TRANSFORMED GOLD INTO SHIT.
Rome transformed morality in orgies.

So?

God spoke through the prophets using metaphors, allegory, homonyms, hyperbole, etc..

Why would this same God when giving the law though Moses, a prophet, speak in any other way?

"As the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."

God spoke through the prophets using metaphors, allegory, homonyms, hyperbole, etc..

Why would this same God when giving the law though Moses, a prophet, speak in any other way?

"As the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."
Jesus is an allegory; never happened...respond as to how this screws up everything you believe happened to this supposed person.

Jesus is an allegory; never happened...respond as to how this screws up everything you believe happened to this supposed person.

You do overestimate yourself... lol...

Your confusion and embarrassment have absolutely no effect on me..

I am locked in tight, I'm out of range..
I kick your ass yet again.

Once more and better, the NT is pure allegory.

I am locked in tight, I'm out of range..
I kick your ass yet again.

Once more and better, the NT is pure allegory.

I know its allegory.. Just like when Jesus said "eat this." I really don't mind. lol...

Yet another Hobo ad hominem.
I accept your admission of defeat.

I mentioned that Jesus said, "Eat this", an allegory.. I agreed with you... The NT is allegory.

You took it as a personal attack... You actually think that you won something... lol

Fascinating!

Forum List

Back