World Jewish Population Statistics

Yet another Hobo ad hominem.
I accept your admission of defeat.

I mentioned that Jesus said, "Eat this", an allegory.. I agreed with you... The NT is allegory.

You took it as a personal attack... You actually think that you won something... lol

Fascinating!
And has nothing to offer.
I can offer this...a redirection to the question that you avoided answering, quite clumsily I might add.

Do you really believe that a person can be defiled or become holy, AS GOD IS HOLY, by eating or abstaining from certain foods?

A simple yes or no will do.

Don't be shy.. A world full of ignorant goyim are in dire need of divine guidance.

HaShev says we need to rebuild the Temple, install him as the messiah and high priest, (because his name is Michael), and begin to slaughter farm animals again in jerusalem to bring about world peace because God is a really big fan of the bring your own plate backyard barbecue....

Is that a good Idea?

If a person eats turkey bacon can they be saved or is it kosher?

There are so many questions!

Don't clam up now Mr Bravado... I heard that clams are not kosher.

Last edited:
That's what you got out of my post......? Really? :eusa_eh:

You don't like posts that agree with the gist of what you say? Knee jerk paranoia screwing with your head, is it?
The NT contains an endless string of embarrassingly erroneous Tanach reference.
The NT is good for those who need a religion with very few guidelines.

Orthodox Judaism is for racist bigots who need to feel 'special' and obsess over genealogies and tribal fetishes. The NT is for genuine Jewish philosophies that will actually spread the Mosaic morals and cultural principles beyond the dead end Jewish culture reached after the teachings of Malachi and the stagnation of intellectualism and progress in Jewish life. The later invasions and degeneration finished off what was left. The Maccabees tried forced conversions for a while, but the more hard line racists were too fond of their 'bloodlines' and the like, hence the need to bring Gentiles into Judaism, and the rise of the Christians. All Orthodox Jews achieved was getting their asses kicked over and over and over, and finally ended up with a big giant Mosque squatting on their Temple, and sucking up to Muslims for the next 2,000 years. The non-ethnic Jews, i.e. Gentile Jewish sects and Reformed temples will have to take care of that problem.

sick attempt to cover the depravity of Rome. -----I do agree that PAUL was highly motivated to spread JEWISH MORALITY to the filth of Rome --------by any means.
Constantine destroyed the morality and like an alchemist
in reverse-----TRANSFORMED GOLD INTO SHIT.
Rome transformed morality in orgies.

Constantine invented really creative laws-----he outlawed
CRUCIFIXION for jews------because the practice had become
TOO ENOBLED by the death of the newly declared roman hero ----JESUS

I mentioned that Jesus said, "Eat this", an allegory.. I agreed with you... The NT is allegory.

You took it as a personal attack... You actually think that you won something... lol

Fascinating!

Hobie is referring to a revelation by PAUL---
in which Jesus appears with a whole host of
appetizing critters from lizards to frogs and says----
EAT IT ALL----it's good for business (it was an early morning
dream-----like an hypnagogic hallucination ) Paul's
plan of fixing rome with jewish morality was very
frustrated by Rome's APPETITES -----and foreskin
attachments. He fixed that stuff and the whole project
went down the tubes thereafter

Fascinating!

No I wan't referring to any dream of Paul but I find your ramblings very amusing.. Especially since it was a vision that Peter had, but I wan't referring to him either...

Damn rosie, you're fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Try reading some Ramchal and get back to me.

Do you really believe that the will of God is for people to eat their way into paradise?

A person can be defiled or become holy, LIKE GOD IS HOLY, by eating or abstaining from certain food?
Can two males engage in anal intercourse?
I suppose if they take turns they can..

Its really not my thing, but thanks anyway.
What are the rules of life and from where are they derived?
In fact, if they Bible is purely allegorical, so is Jesus.

God spoke through the prophets using metaphors, allegory, homonyms, hyperbole, etc..

Why would this same God when giving the law though Moses, a prophet, speak in any other way?

"As the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."

"I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name."

that's Hebrew poetry-----Chaim Nachman Bialik was really
good at it. As for the prose imagery-----read AGNON.

Fascinating!

No I wan't referring to any dream of Paul but I find your ramblings very amusing.. Especially since it was a vision that Peter had, but I wan't referring to him either...

Damn rosie, you're fun than a barrel of monkeys!

really-----it was PETER whilst he was in rome? that's even funnier. Can you provide a citation?. He must have been really hungry-------was it while he was in prison?

The population of Jews stays constant because Judaism forbids it's members to seek converts.

The little devils who call themselves Jews today are followers of another religion based on the Talmud. They lie when they call themselves Jews.

Talmud Bava Metzia 114b

Rabbi Shimon ben Yochai said: The graves of gentiles do not cause ritual impurity in a dwelling as it says (Ezekiel 34:31) "Now, you [Israel] are My sheep , the sheep of My pasture, you are Man (Adam)…" You [Israel, the subject of the verse] are called Man (Adam) and gentiles are not called Man (Adam).

See, to Jews, others are just animals to be exploited. You're not a man to be converted.

If everyone knew what Jews were, they'd be shown the exit from every country.

The word "antisemitic" was coined in the 19th century to mean one thing: hatred of Jews. Jesus was born a Jew and died a Jew.

Jesus was not a Jew, you ignorant shithead. Jesus hated the Jews. Jesus called them children of the devil. Jesus invited the biblical concept of Hell for God to corporately throw Jews.

Why do you keep denying Christ's gift. He died because you are a sinner.

Wrong, shithead. The issue is who killed Jesus, not who gets Christ's gift. The Bible says Jews killed Jesus. You say Christians killed Jesus. Jews will go to Hell, and it looks like you're headed there, too.

oh---I got the citation----it's in the book of Acts----another book written in Greek by some guy who never met Jesus. I wonder in what language Jesus spoke to Peter over there in Rome.

Wrong, shithead. The issue is who killed Jesus, not who gets Christ's gift. The Bible says Jews killed Jesus. You say Christians killed Jesus. Jews will go to Hell, and it looks like you're headed there, too.

who killed Jesus is an issue? Some roman soldiers nailed him up------but the blame really goes to Pontius Pilate

who killed Jesus is an issue? Some roman soldiers nailed him up------but the blame really goes to Pontius Pilate
Careful rosie.. Thats a guy who covers himself in shit imagining that its a fine perfume and believes with all his heart that being repulsive is a superpower.

the gift? some roman soldiers confiscated Jesus' robe. Jesus was a poor man-----he did not have much at the time

That unchristian shithead Ding no doubt agrees with you. Those zionist shitheads blame anyone but the guilty children of Satan, the Jews.

Careful rosie.. Thats a guy who covers himself in shit imagining that its a fine perfume and believes with all his heart that being repulsive is a superpower.

Pontius Pilate?-----true---he was quite a bastard. Rome recalled him------he was giving the country a bad name

That unchristian shithead Ding no doubt agrees with you. Those zionist shitheads blame anyone but the guilty children of Satan, the Jews.

Satan cannot have children------he is an angel type being----
a kind of holographic thing created for a task by "GOD"

Hey, You know that Jesus guy, the Jew? He put a fucked up curse on your goyim ass...

And you believe that you have been saved..lol...Ain't that sweet. The Jews are probably just jealous. Those bastards!

I say It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Hey, You know that Jesus guy, the Jew? He put a fucked up curse on your goyim ass...

And you believe that you have been saved..lol...Ain't that sweet. The Jews are probably just jealous. Those bastards!

I say It couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

hobie----stop bullying bullhead

Pontius Pilate?-----true---he was quite a bastard. Rome recalled him------he was giving the country a bad name
Rosie? Hello?

I was talking about the schmuck that you are arguing with about pontious pilate.

How the hell did you survive NY ?

Ever wonder if maybe you didn't?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back