World Jewish Population Statistics

Wrong, shithead. The issue is who killed Jesus, not who gets Christ's gift. The Bible says Jews killed Jesus. You say Christians killed Jesus. Jews will go to Hell, and it looks like you're headed there, too.

who killed Jesus is an issue? Some roman soldiers nailed him up------but the blame really goes to Pontius Pilate

That unchristian shithead Ding no doubt agrees with you. Those zionist shitheads blame anyone but the guilty children of Satan, the Jews.
You have got to be a plant.

sorry dingbat------buttproof is all yours ----as a
"brother-in-Christ"
He's probably a Jew who is trying to rile up his fellow Jews.

100% plant. You guys always did lean left. :lol:

nope----he lacks wit-------GOYISH

The orthodox have lots of babies, the baby capital of the US, and well Kushner must of wanted Ivanka to become a jew. So the pop. is growing among orthodox jews.

Yes, the Orthodox Jews have large families. And, people with fat bank accounts are invited to convert to Talmudism.

really? got a citation? Talmud?
I used to defend people like you from BP and Penny.

Now I think I will sit back and laugh.

You all deserve each other. :badgrin:

who killed Jesus is an issue? Some roman soldiers nailed him up------but the blame really goes to Pontius Pilate

That unchristian shithead Ding no doubt agrees with you. Those zionist shitheads blame anyone but the guilty children of Satan, the Jews.
You have got to be a plant.

sorry dingbat------buttproof is all yours ----as a
"brother-in-Christ"
He's probably a Jew who is trying to rile up his fellow Jews.

100% plant. You guys always did lean left. :lol:

nope----he lacks wit-------GOYISH
You and him are two sides of the same coin.

You deserve each other.

Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure.

The orthodox have lots of babies, the baby capital of the US, and well Kushner must of wanted Ivanka to become a jew. So the pop. is growing among orthodox jews.

Yes, the Orthodox Jews have large families. And, people with fat bank accounts are invited to convert to Talmudism.

you wax BITTER, dingy, dear

Yet another Hobo ad hominem.
I accept your admission of defeat.

I mentioned that Jesus said, "Eat this", an allegory.. I agreed with you... The NT is allegory.

You took it as a personal attack... You actually think that you won something... lol

Fascinating!
And has nothing to offer.
I can offer this...a redirection to the question that you avoided answering, quite clumsily I might add.

Do you really believe that a person can be defiled or become holy, AS GOD IS HOLY, by eating or abstaining from certain foods?

A simple yes or no will do.

Don't be shy.. A world full of ignorant goyim are in dire need of divine guidance.

HaShev says we need to rebuild the Temple, install him as the messiah and high priest, (because his name is Michael), and begin to slaughter farm animals again in jerusalem to bring about world peace because God is a really big fan of the bring your own plate backyard barbecue....

Is that a good Idea?

If a person eats turkey bacon can they be saved or is it kosher?

There are so many questions!

Don't clam up now Mr Bravado... I heard that clams are not kosher.
Next question...
Who was the first person to ever suggest the Tanach was an allegory?

Ahem... Why don't you answer the question put to you?

Do you really believe that a person can be defiled or become holy, AS GOD IS HOLY, by eating or abstaining from certain foods?

Its a simple question. Are you ashamed or something? You brag about studying for 30 years...

Is the question too difficult for such an expert?

A yes or no will do.
So then you are saying that militant atheists like yourself don't believe that? :badgrin:

you wax BITTER, dingy, dear
Not at all.

You brought this upon yourself.

We call that a predictable surprise, Rosie.

Surprise!

I mentioned that Jesus said, "Eat this", an allegory.. I agreed with you... The NT is allegory.

You took it as a personal attack... You actually think that you won something... lol

Fascinating!
I can offer this...a redirection to the question that you avoided answering, quite clumsily I might add.

Don't be shy.. A world full of ignorant goyim are in dire need of divine guidance.

HaShev says we need to rebuild the Temple, install him as the messiah and high priest, (because his name is Michael), and begin to slaughter farm animals again in jerusalem to bring about world peace because God is a really big fan of the bring your own plate backyard barbecue....

Is that a good Idea?

Next question...

Its a simple question. Are you ashamed or something? You brag about studying for 30 years...

A yes or no will do.
So then you are saying that militant atheists like yourself don't believe that? :badgrin:

are you still fighting Hebrew national hot dogs?

Is that a good Idea?

Next question...

A yes or no will do.

No. I boil them and eat them with kosher mustard.

Is that a good Idea?

Next question...

A yes or no will do.

ok-----and no-----your hot dog eating customs will not render
you holy

Next question...

A yes or no will do.

ok-----and no-----your hot dog eating customs will not render
you holy
That's what the body and blood of Christ is for my dear.

How else was God's covenant fulfilled?

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; For they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:
Don't knock it until you try it, comrade.

They should start schtupping a lot.

The population of Jews stays constant because Judaism forbids it's members to seek converts.

It stays overall constant.
That’s in the Torah.
God does not want us to be haught due to numbers.

No it doesn't. The baby boom capital of the US is the orthodox jews in NY. The Torah is wrong, and the torah does not know what God wants.

Penny----if EVERY ultra-ortho jew in New York City had 25 children------that would STILL NOT CONSTITUTE A NEW
YORK BABY BOOOM-------because there are so few of them-----the baby booom is New York City is based on baby rate of teenaged Hispanic girls------and---that of muslims. Did you
pass first grade arithmetic?

Please I know someone in NY who said the orthodox are taking over her community. Two or more families living in a house and calling it a synagogue.

They should start schtupping a lot.

The population of Jews stays constant because Judaism forbids it's members to seek converts.

That’s in the Torah.

No it doesn't. The baby boom capital of the US is the orthodox jews in NY. The Torah is wrong, and the torah does not know what God wants.

Gosh, Penelope! Yer smarter than anybody!

:laughing0301:

Note to Penelope:

SWISH! :lmao:

That’s in the Torah.

Penny----if EVERY ultra-ortho jew in New York City had 25 children------that would STILL NOT CONSTITUTE A NEW
YORK BABY BOOOM-------because there are so few of them-----the baby booom is New York City is based on baby rate of teenaged Hispanic girls------and---that of muslims. Did you

Please I know someone in NY who said the orthodox are taking over her community. Two or more families living in a house and calling it a synagogue.

I know someone who told me that you molest the neighborhood cats. I am intrigued----you know someone in a neighborhood in
New York that has a house in which two or more families live? It is clear that you have never been in New York. For those who have never been in New York City----MOST of the residential houses are BUILT as "multifamily" residences. It is a response
to the fact that New York City has lots of PORTS and a history of industry. Someone told me that the stench emanating from
Penny's ass permeates the whole neighborhood in which she lives

That’s in the Torah.

I know someone who told me that you molest the neighborhood cats. I am intrigued----you know someone in a neighborhood in
New York that has a house in which two or more families live? It is clear that you have never been in New York. For those who have never been in New York City----MOST of the residential houses are BUILT as "multifamily" residences. It is a response
to the fact that New York City has lots of PORTS and a history of industry. Someone told me that the stench emanating from
Penny's ass permeates the whole neighborhood in which she lives

Yes she is going to move before the take over her neighborhood.

Forum List

Back