World Jewish Population Statistics

How else was God's covenant fulfilled?

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

Independent-----you have to admit-----the poetry and imagery of that millennium------including Jeremiah and Amos and Daniel and stuff that exists in the dead sea scrolls-----
beats out the ghouls of the nineteenth and twentieth century-----like Edgar Allen Poe and T. S. Elliot. No wonder to much
of the world is messed up

I can't believe that people are still wrapped up in stupid myths about Jewish people. It started in ancient days when the Christians were just forming as a group, and grew to fruition with all of the superstitions popular among Christians in medieval times. It's so stupid for this sort of nonsense to continue into the 21st Century. How ignorant. It's just more evidence that humanity never grows up. All the crap about Muslims is more evidence. All the crap about female humans in all three of these religions is evidence as well.

I wish people would grow up.

I like some of the stuff that developed in Medieval times----
especially the story about jews transforming base metals
into gold. I am still looking for the recipe. What sort of
myths are developing about muslims? I have not noticed
any. I like all the female myths

The Jews killed Jesus.

And if he comes back ... we'll totally kill him again.

I don't think it's going to play out the same way again.
He sure is taking his time now, ain’t he?
lol.... He's probably waiting for Elijah to show up...There are protocols..

Did you save a place for him at your table? Or is that just a silly superstition?

Has there ever been a time on earth when the will of God has been made so crystal clear, its wisdom well within the grasp of even the least intelligent person out there??

Are you waiting for something else to be delivered to you on a silver platter?

Last edited:

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

:wine:

I don't believe that Jesus said those stupid lines----which one of the frauds of Nicea came up with that bullshit?

Ah, racist bigot Rosie still insists on spreading the stupid hoax that Constantine or somebody wrote the New Testament, despite having her ass handed to her repeatedly over it. Why not claim the Torah is a hoax, too? Constantine must have re-written that also. The oldest version of it is only 800 years old, much newer than New Testament writings. Why should we think there is anything actually Jewish about the Torah, or the Talmud, Mishnah. etc.? We can make up whatever we want, by merely claiming dumbass bullshit like Rosie does, after all. The Nazis wrote the Torah. An Orthodox sect wanted to get the Germans to kill all the Ashkenazis.

I can't believe that people are still wrapped up in stupid myths about Jewish people. It started in ancient days when the Christians were just forming as a group, and grew to fruition with all of the superstitions popular among Christians in medieval times. It's so stupid for this sort of nonsense to continue into the 21st Century. How ignorant. It's just more evidence that humanity never grows up. All the crap about Muslims is more evidence. All the crap about female humans in all three of these religions is evidence as well.

I wish people would grow up.

What myths are you specifically referring to? Rosie has claimed Nazis really wrote a lot of what Maimonides is supposed to have written, for instance.

I don't believe that Jesus said those stupid lines----which one of the frauds of Nicea came up with that bullshit?

Ah, racist bigot Rosie still insists on spreading the stupid hoax that Constantine or somebody wrote the New Testament, despite having her ass handed to her repeatedly over it. Why not claim the Torah is a hoax, too? Constantine must have re-written that also. The oldest version of it is only 800 years old, much newer than New Testament writings. Why should we think there is anything actually Jewish about the Torah, or the Talmud, Mishnah. etc.? We can make up whatever we want, by merely claiming dumbass bullshit like Rosie does, after all. The Nazis wrote the Torah. An Orthodox sect wanted to get the Germans to kill all the Ashkenazis.

I never said that Constantine WROTE the NT------he was the
editor. It is silly to deny that fact

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Do you have a point to this?

Voices drowned out...lol!
Yes, drowned out.

Ever heard of the United Nations, Bubba?
lol! You go for the UN? So...they have the US on the Security Council who negate every meaningful sanction.
I tell you what...try publicly criticizing ANYTHING Jewish or Israel related publicly and see where that gets you. Or, if you are pragmatic try researching those who have. You will see how 'drowned out' those voices are...lol! The fuck?...lol!
There's legitimate criticism then there's subjective (highly "partisan", highly hate and conspiratorially oriented) with the latter being the most strident and prolific so of course people become sensitive and automatically lash out at any criticism. The real question with most criticisms of most countries/peoples is what is the motivation, is it valid or is it propaganda.

If it's factual, it's irrelevant why some group or other says it. What they do with it and how they spin it is of course fair game, but history is what it is, and repressing it because some faction or other doesn't like it is just as wrong. If you need to invent a world without evil, just take Prozac instead.

Yes, Jews are still a tiny little minority, and their voices are drowned out by hate-filled antisemitic Muslims, their leftist allies and the old fashioned white supremacist types.

Do you have a point to this?

Yes, drowned out.

lol! You go for the UN? So...they have the US on the Security Council who negate every meaningful sanction.
I tell you what...try publicly criticizing ANYTHING Jewish or Israel related publicly and see where that gets you. Or, if you are pragmatic try researching those who have. You will see how 'drowned out' those voices are...lol! The fuck?...lol!
There's legitimate criticism then there's subjective (highly "partisan", highly hate and conspiratorially oriented) with the latter being the most strident and prolific so of course people become sensitive and automatically lash out at any criticism. The real question with most criticisms of most countries/peoples is what is the motivation, is it valid or is it propaganda.

If it's factual, it's irrelevant why some group or other says it. What they do with it and how they spin it is of course fair game, but history is what it is, and repressing it because some faction or other doesn't like it is just as wrong. If you need to invent a world without evil, just take Prozac instead.
That's what you got out of my post......? Really? :eusa_eh:

He didn't have squat to do with it outside of calling up a council of Bishops and having them resolve some of the issues; they disagreed on very very little, and he didn't edit or censor anything. You're just a hater, that's all. The orthodox writings had been around since the beginning, and were by far the most prevalent, and almost all agreed on the vast bulk of it, particularly on the four Gospels. Live with it. The 'Gnostics' are full of crap. They didn't need Constantine for anything; he needed them.

Yes, drowned out.

You don't like posts that agree with the gist of what you say? Knee jerk paranoia screwing with your head, is it?

Yes, drowned out.

You don't like posts that agree with the gist of what you say? Knee jerk paranoia screwing with your head, is it?
I think you need to be looking in a mirror right now......... I asked a question (albeit incredulously) based on what it appeared you were saying and this is how you respond......? Really?

He didn't have squat to do with it outside of calling up a council of Bishops and having them resolve some of the issues; they disagreed on very very little, and he didn't edit or censor anything. You're just a hater, that's all. The orthodox writings had been around since the beginning, and were by far the most prevalent, and almost all agreed on the vast bulk of it, particularly on the four Gospels. Live with it. The 'Gnostics' are full of crap.

bullshit. "the orthodox writings"------the handwritten
quotations of Jesus written by some greek physician who
did not speak either Hebrew or Aramaic and never met
Jesus.----to wit LUKE----certified and notarized

The talmud was redacted before widespread publication in 350 c.e.

Just like with Christianity the only form of Judaism allowed to persist was the one sanctioned by Rome.

The Jews killed Jesus.

And if he comes back ... we'll totally kill him again.

I don't think it's going to play out the same way again.
He sure is taking his time now, ain’t he?
lol.... He's probably waiting for Elijah to show up...There are protocols..

Did you save a place for him at your table? Or is that just a silly superstition?

Has there ever been a time on earth when the will of God has been made so crystal clear, its wisdom well within the grasp of even the least intelligent person out there??

Are you waiting for something else to be delivered to you on a silver platter?
I am in no way at the spiritual level I want to be locked into.
People don’t realize the ramifications of God’s revelation.

Just like with Christianity the only form of Judaism allowed to persist was the one sanctioned by Rome.
Then there wouldn’t be a Talmud.

Then there wouldn’t be a Talmud.

So?

Do you really believe that the will of God is for people to eat their way into paradise? A person can be defiled or become holy, LIKE GOD IS HOLY, by eating or abstaining from certain food?

Yes, drowned out.

The NT contains an endless string of embarrassingly erroneous Tanach reference.
The NT is good for those who need a religion with very few guidelines.

Forum List

Back