World Leaders DECLARE: "America is back !!" Now we Can Take On China.

I don't know what you're told in your universe, but our old allies don't trust us right now.
what does that mean? trust us for what?
Maybe you should force yourself to consume information that is not provided to you inside your universe.

This stuff is not hard to find. Here's an idea: Google "allies trust america".

Maybe you should force yourself to consume information that is not provided to you inside your universe.
so you have no comment? got it.

So perhaps here, what does this mean exactly?

their confidence in America's ability to deliver on its commitments

commitments of what?

If you and your kind were the majority in WWII, all of Europe would be speaking German. And the US would be half German and half Japanese.
I'm glad you bring that up.

America wouldn't have shown up in your version of WWII.

We'd have been hiding, like scared little bunnies.

America would actually have sided with Hitler, much like Trump sided with Putin. And the American right would have posted silly internet memes that glorify Hitler as "real man" and "patriot" who shows the "libtards" the way.
Yep. They do love their aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian, nationalistic, strongman types.

I'm very found of the great American patriots who liberated my country and our entire continent from Nazism, who brought the light of freedom back to my home.

In the past 4 years, I was sometimes afraid this America doesn't exist anymore. That Americans have forgotten who they used to be. But Biden gives me the impression this great America, which stands for freedom and democracy, against tyranny and authoritarianism, isn't dead yet.
Yeah, I was in the same boat. "Is this really who we are? This ugly? This ignorant?"

I remain hopeful. I think we're better than that. We just got complacent.

You remain indoctrinated. Nothing more. You and others like you can’t be fixed. It is in your DNA. No amount of facts presented will help. Common sense doesn’t exist in your universe. Useful idiots, just like the children that support and vote for Democrats. Democratic politicians know just how ignorant your folks are and they are taking full advantage.

Trump declared America's traditional allies, free, democratic republics in Europe, a "threat to American security" and instead tried to become best buddy with an authoritarian tyrant like Putin, who lets opposition politicians and journalists be shot on the street and poisoned. Putin, who openly declares NATO "Russia's geostrategic enemy number one" and wages a huge propaganda war online against the West to support anti-freedom, anti-constitutional fascists here.

Trump dumped NATO, the organization that was founded after WW2 to defend freedom and democracy on the world stage, and gave up the idea America should support an international order that is based on human rights standards, freedom and democracy.

His goal was to make America some kind of disfunctional autocracy on eyelevel with tyrants like Russia, China or North Korea, who disrespect the result of free elections and where the leaders stage coups to stay in power, when they are diselected.

Trump was and is an enemy of freedom.
4th Reich isn't "America's traditional ally". European Tyrants are traditional American enemies.

That's why Trump buddied up with Putin's tyranny and threw European free constitutional democracies under the bus?
Who exactly was "constitutional democracy"? Britain? France? 3rd Reich?

But it is not very important. What is really important - Russian Federation can be more useful ally and more dangerous enemy than the EU.

There was a time when America did rather not consider regimes "allies" that oppress the opposition and poison or shoot dissenters on the streets. Or regimes that wage huge propaganda wars to destabilize the West.

If you and your kind were the majority in WWII, all of Europe would be speaking German. And the US would be half German and half Japanese.

America would actually have sided with Hitler, much like Trump sided with Putin. And the American right would have posted silly internet memes that glorify Hitler as "real man" and "patriot" who shows the "libtards" the way.
Yep. They do love their aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian, nationalistic, strongman types.

I'm very found of the great American patriots who liberated my country and our entire continent from Nazism, who brought the light of freedom back to my home.

In the past 4 years, I was sometimes afraid this America doesn't exist anymore. That Americans have forgotten who they used to be. But Biden gives me the impression this great America, which stands for freedom and democracy, against tyranny and authoritarianism, isn't dead yet.
Yeah, I was in the same boat. "Is this really who we are? This ugly? This ignorant?"

I remain hopeful. I think we're better than that. We just got complacent.

You remain indoctrinated. Nothing more. You and others like you can’t be fixed. It is in your DNA. No amount of facts presented will help. Common sense doesn’t exist in your universe. Useful idiots, just like the children that support and vote for Democrats. Democratic politicians know just how ignorant your folks are and they are taking full advantage.

Trump declared America's traditional allies, free, democratic republics in Europe, a "threat to American security" and instead tried to become best buddy with an authoritarian tyrant like Putin, who lets opposition politicians and journalists be shot on the street and poisoned. Putin, who openly declares NATO "Russia's geostrategic enemy number one" and wages a huge propaganda war online against the West to support anti-freedom, anti-constitutional fascists here.

Trump dumped NATO, the organization that was founded after WW2 to defend freedom and democracy on the world stage, and gave up the idea America should support an international order that is based on human rights standards, freedom and democracy.

His goal was to make America some kind of disfunctional autocracy on eyelevel with tyrants like Russia, China or North Korea, who disrespect the result of free elections and where the leaders stage coups to stay in power, when they are diselected.

Trump was and is an enemy of freedom.
4th Reich isn't "America's traditional ally". European Tyrants are traditional American enemies.

That's why Trump buddied up with Putin's tyranny and threw European free constitutional democracies under the bus?
Who exactly was "constitutional democracy"? Britain? France? 3rd Reich?

But it is not very important. What is really important - Russian Federation can be more useful ally and more dangerous enemy than the EU.

There was a time when America did rather not consider regimes "allies" that oppress the opposition and poison or shoot dissenters on the streets. Or regimes that wage huge propaganda wars to destabilize the West.
Really? When exactly was this time?

The odd thing about I didn't have to be in here to research anything you said. It's a safe bet it's bullshit like you always say. Your reply and attacking my start date indicates you have nothing.

I have never been banned so get off you high horse son. You don't intmidate me.

You've been attempting to land lethal blows on me for some time but don't have the smarts or the memory I have.
Now you retaliate with a childish irrelevant matter as some robust defence and ridicule. Don't make me vomit. You're not in the hunt.
Oh, yeah, it's you. You lie to yourself, and you're so gullible, you believe the lies without question.

You sure are an angry child.
As before, if I am wrong you prove it. I know you can't so I'll keep asking just to embarrass you.
Why is it atheist lefties are always angry when you can't refute their claims?
I'm not angry but in fact, in my most comfortable element when I'm tearing apart brain dead Republican hypocrits.
I can't prove anything to you. You're not interested in anything but your programming.

And yes, you are undeniably angry. Seek help.

He did. And, at this critical moment, here's what your messiah...
My Messiah is the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. I worship no human being.
Stop projecting your weakness on me.
Ah, another Trumpster "Christian".

Holy crap. No pun intended.
I've been a Christian for...wow, 30 years now. Trump had and has nothing to do with my faith. Again, don't project your weakness on me.

You can't help but be wrong, can you?

I've never said I'm an isolationist. Never. If you believe I am, that belief is not based on reality, but on your bigotry.

America can lead or it can hide.

Leading is better.
As usual, Democrats lead from the rear. Biden is no different.
You have it precisely backwards, but then you're a Trumpster.

America First. Leader of the Free World. That has a nice ring to it.
So far, Biden's surrendered to both China and Russia.

This is leadership to you?

Show exactly how he has surrendered to China and Russia?
Trump tried tariffs on China and that failed then sent a delegation to China to grovel for them to come back.
But you ouldnt know that.
He refused to hold China accountable for the Wuhan flu. He's going to approve their exemption to the global corporate tax. And he withdrew sanctions on Russia so they can build their pipeline.

At least try to keep up, kid.

Leading is better.

Trump tried tariffs on China and that failed then sent a delegation to China to grovel for them to come back.
He refused to hold China accountable for the Wuhan flu. He's going to approve their exemption to the global corporate tax. And he withdrew sanctions on Russia so they can build their pipeline.

Do you really think he was attempting to follow trumps suicide path?
If he did hold them totally responsible, what do you think will happen?
Nothing. You might get a warm inner glow but the Chinese don't give a shit how many died. They will never pay compensation to anyone.
Look how they sent agriculture into a spin when idiot trump placed the tariffs on them.
He has not sold out to anyone. That is the crap propaganda spewing out of hate filled ratbags.
You're not the best thinker son.

That tells me how defensive they are, and that, at some level, they know what has happened to them.

We know what is happening to our country, unlike you and many others. It is quite frustrating for certain that so many are blinded by hatred for Trump and the grade school level thinking of the left.

That tells me how defensive they are, and that, at some level, they know what has happened to them.
We know what is happening to our country, unlike you and many others. It is quite frustrating for certain that so many are blinded by hatred for Trump and the grade school level thinking of the left.
Okay, got it!

Leading is better.

Do you really think he was attempting to follow trumps suicide path?
If he did hold them totally responsible, what do you think will happen?
Nothing. You might get a warm inner glow but the Chinese don't give a shit how many died. They will never pay compensation to anyone.
Look how they sent agriculture into a spin when idiot trump placed the tariffs on them.
He has not sold out to anyone. That is the crap propaganda spewing out of hate filled ratbags.
You're not the best thinker son.

Suicide path? Let me guess, just like the Trump border policies that Biden immediate withdrew. How is that working out?

Leading is better.

DO you even know what the global tax is??

Who cares if China is exempt that has no effect on anything.

You are the typical idiot trumper that has no clue what is going on.

Why is the 15% global tax important, and why does it not matter that China is exempt? I bet you are too stupid to know the answer, the same way you were too stupid to understand simple economics...

Okay, got it!

Boy, you are just full of self-righteous quips aren’t you? I guess you think it makes you sound like you know what you are talking about. It is a typical leftiest ”I know everything” type response. We know, you think you are enlightened in some way. It is your indoctrination that gives you that feeling.

You don’t “got it”, that’s for certain.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back