World Leaders DECLARE: "America is back !!" Now we Can Take On China.

That tells me how defensive they are, and that, at some level, they know what has happened to them.
We know what is happening to our country, unlike you and many others. It is quite frustrating for certain that so many are blinded by hatred for Trump and the grade school level thinking of the left.
Okay, got it!

Boy, you are just full of self-righteous quips aren’t you? I guess you think it makes you sound like you know what you are talking about. It is a typical leftiest ”I know everything” type response. We know, you think you are enlightened in some way. It is your indoctrination that gives you that feeling.

You don’t “got it”, that’s for certain.
yep, condescending demofks. It's all they got, facts will never treat them fairly.

Who cares if China is exempt that has no effect on anything.
I care. I care quite a lot. why is it you demofks think your care is the only one to consider in anything? are you jim jonesing us now?

I care. I care quite a lot. why is it you demofks think your care is the only one to consider in anything? are you jim jonesing us now?
Well you are dumb as shit.

How does that effect America?
You are too stupid to even understand the issue.

The whole point of this 15% minimum tax is so US companies stop hiding money in low tax countries, or moving headquarters to low tax countries to avoid paying... low taxes.

Now because of Biden, countries like Ireland, Monaco, and a bunch of others will no longer be able to set up these low tax havens, therefore they pay their fair share...

Are US companies moving their headquarters to China to avoid paying taxes? NO. So China is irelevant in this issue.

You are the typical dumb as shit retard Trumper that doesn't even understand the issue at hand. You just reiterated my point perfectly that Trumpers are dumb as dirt. Thank you, you dumb fuckin retard.
AHAHAHA!!!!

Saturday’s announcement represents an attempt to prevent countries luring international businesses with low or zero taxes.

Don't try to be funny. You don't have the smarts. Leave it to the adults.
I'm far more mature and intellectual than you'll ever be. You're only getting lessons now. keep learning that you don't do facts well.

Don't try to be funny. You don't have the smarts. Leave it to the adults.
I'm far more mature and intellectual than you'll ever be. You're only getting lessons now. keep learning that you don't do facts well.
Thank you for your advice but considering the fact your intellectual prowess has not been on show yet, I'll make alternative arrangements about your advice.
Also, it's quite obvious that the facts are the vital parts which are missing.
Perhaps a mountain of intelligence like yourself could enlighten the unwashed masses to the error if their ways.

Do you think I am learning yet

America can lead or it can hide.

Leading is better.
As usual, Democrats lead from the rear. Biden is no different.
You have it precisely backwards, but then you're a Trumpster.

America First. Leader of the Free World. That has a nice ring to it.
So far, Biden's surrendered to both China and Russia.

This is leadership to you?

Show exactly how he has surrendered to China and Russia?
Trump tried tariffs on China and that failed then sent a delegation to China to grovel for them to come back.
But you ouldnt know that.
He refused to hold China accountable for the Wuhan flu. He's going to approve their exemption to the global corporate tax. And he withdrew sanctions on Russia so they can build their pipeline.

At least try to keep up, kid.

Do you really think he was attempting to follow trumps suicide path?
If he did hold them totally responsible, what do you think will happen?
Nothing. You might get a warm inner glow but the Chinese don't give a shit how many died. They will never pay compensation to anyone.
Look how they sent agriculture into a spin when idiot trump placed the tariffs on them.
He has not sold out to anyone. That is the crap propaganda spewing out of hate filled ratbags.
You're not the best thinker son.
You don't want me to think. You want me to agree with you.

Not gonna happen, kid. Biden appreciates your passionate ass-kissing, but he's owned by China.

Leading is better.

Trump tried tariffs on China and that failed then sent a delegation to China to grovel for them to come back.
He refused to hold China accountable for the Wuhan flu. He's going to approve their exemption to the global corporate tax. And he withdrew sanctions on Russia so they can build their pipeline.

DO you even know what the global tax is??

You are the typical idiot trumper that has no clue what is going on.

Why is the 15% global tax important, and why does it not matter that China is exempt? I bet you are too stupid to know the answer, the same way you were too stupid to understand simple economics...
This may come as a shock to you, Comrade, but letting people keep more of their money is a good thing.

You and the rest of the left think you can tax a nation into prosperity. Morons.

Meanwhile, if the global tax is so important, why do you insist the Chinese should be exempt?

Oh, that's right -- because they told you so.

Well you are dumb as shit.

How does that effect America?
You are too stupid to even understand the issue.

The whole point of this 15% minimum tax is so US companies stop hiding money in low tax countries, or moving headquarters to low tax countries to avoid paying... low taxes.

Now because of Biden, countries like Ireland, Monaco, and a bunch of others will no longer be able to set up these low tax havens, therefore they pay their fair share...

Are US companies moving their headquarters to China to avoid paying taxes? NO. So China is irelevant in this issue.

You are the typical dumb as shit retard Trumper that doesn't even understand the issue at hand. You just reiterated my point perfectly that Trumpers are dumb as dirt. Thank you, you dumb fuckin retard.
AHAHAHA!!!!

Saturday’s announcement represents an attempt to prevent countries luring international businesses with low or zero taxes.
How much of what other people earn is your fair share?

Leading is better.

DO you even know what the global tax is??

You are the typical idiot trumper that has no clue what is going on.

Why is the 15% global tax important, and why does it not matter that China is exempt? I bet you are too stupid to know the answer, the same way you were too stupid to understand simple economics...
This may come as a shock to you, Comrade, but letting people keep more of their money is a good thing.

You and the rest of the left think you can tax a nation into prosperity. Morons.

Meanwhile, if the global tax is so important, why do you insist the Chinese should be exempt?

Oh, that's right -- because they told you so.
Translation:
You have no fuckin clue what the global tax is or does. You are just going to regurgitate focus group approved, GOP talking points, just like they do on Fox news.

h of others will no longer be able to set up these low tax havens, therefore they pay their fair share
Define fair share
I think you are too stupid to understand that US companies are hiding or parking money in foreign countries, avoiding paying taxes to the US. This will stop that from happening. This is a very good thing. Thank you Joe, great job.
Gain some knowledge, it is important. Then you won't be such a total retard in life and you will understand simple concepts, like this issue.

Forum List

Back