🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World on red alert!!!

And ChrisL, I'm impressed by your research. We are all much better off now that Trump has suspended all drone strikes and has declared that the US will never again kill a single civilian.

Thank God!

Trump prefers to send a bigger message, so he wasted 59 cruise missiles to take out an airfield that was operational 3 hour after the attack. So his message was he was willing to waste 100 million dollars just to show the world how ineffective our missiles are at taking out airfields.

And ChrisL, I'm impressed by your research. We are all much better off now that Trump has suspended all drone strikes and has declared that the US will never again kill a single civilian.

Thank God!

Trump prefers to send a bigger message, so he wasted 59 cruise missiles to take out an airfield that was operational 3 hour after the attack. So his message was he was willing to waste 100 million dollars just to show the world how ineffective our missiles are at taking out airfields.

Exactly. Trump should hire somebody to figure these things out instead of telling our military how to strike, where to strike, what to use, and how to use it.

UN Secretary-General Puts World On 'Red Alert' In Somber New Year's Eve Address

You heard it here first, we are all on red alert!!!

UN Secretary blah, blah, blah has recently said that conflict is likely due to heightened tensions around the globe and increased "xenophobia" and "nationalism" that has increased around the globe. Oh, and global warming is as bad as ever!

Translation: Trump.

The funny part here is, it may be the first year in a very long time that the US does not start a war.

Hilarious!
Aside from rhetoric, nothing has changed under Trump. The old wars carry on. Trump just signed off on another $500,000,000 to train and equip terrorists in Syria. Make Israel Great!

As the "indispensable nation" continues to crumble here at home and lose hegemonic power abroad the chances that the world will see another conflict will increase.

Whether it happens during Trump's term or not remains to be seen.

UN Secretary blah, blah, blah has recently said that conflict is likely due to heightened tensions around the globe and increased "xenophobia" and "nationalism" that has increased around the globe. Oh, and global warming is as bad as ever!

The funny part here is, it may be the first year in a very long time that the US does not start a war.

Hilarious!
Aside from rhetoric, nothing has changed under Trump. The old wars carry on. Trump just signed off on another $500,000,000 to train and equip terrorists in Syria. Make Israel Great!

As the "indispensable nation" continues to crumble here at home and lose hegemonic power abroad the chances that the world will see another conflict will increase.

Whether it happens during Trump's term or not remains to be seen.

Not to mention sending more troops to the meat grinder known as Afghanistan.

I will never forget during the campaign when Hillary actually blamed Trump for the war in Iraq. Ha ha! It was at that point that I realized the woman was absolutely off her fucking rocker. She was one of those who VOTED for the war, yet she claims Trump (who was a CITIZEN who had no vote at the time) of "supporting the war in Iraq." :dunno: I mean, REALLY? Holy shit. Lol! And people were STILL going to vote for lying Hillary scum. :D I learned a lot about democrats that day.

Hilarious!

'The World Is In Red Alert'

'Giving Americans Back Some Of Their Tax Dollars Will Cause 'Armageddon''

'Hillary Will Win In A Landslide'

'If you like your plan / doctor you can keep your plan / doctor'

'I did not have sex with that woman'

They all seem to have the same speech-writer...

:p

I will never forget during the campaign when Hillary actually blamed Trump for the war in Iraq. Ha ha! It was at that point that I realized the woman was absolutely off her fucking rocker. She was one of those who VOTED for the war, yet she claims Trump (who was a CITIZEN who had no vote at the time) of "supporting the war in Iraq." :dunno: I mean, REALLY? Holy shit. Lol! And people were STILL going to vote for lying Hillary scum. :D I learned a lot about democrats that day.

You just did a typical Republican thing. You lied. She didn't blame Trump for the war in Iraq. Actually.

She did, actually and accurately, say that he once supported the war.

If you were capable of honesty you'd have very little to say here.

Hilarious!

As does the guy saying these things...

"We have signed more legislation than anybody. We broke the record of Harry Truman."

“I mean right now, we're the highest-taxed nation in the world.” (this is a good one as he repeated it at least 5 times)

"Believe me,this is not good for me."

"Black homeownership just hit the highest level it has ever been in the history of our country."

You just did a typical Republican thing. You lied. She didn't blame Trump for the war in Iraq. Actually.

She did, actually and accurately, say that he once supported the war.

If you were capable of honesty you'd have very little to say here.

Your delusions are hilarious. :D

Hilarious!

"We have signed more legislation than anybody. We broke the record of Harry Truman."

“I mean right now, we're the highest-taxed nation in the world.” (this is a good one as he repeated it at least 5 times)

"Black homeownership just hit the highest level it has ever been in the history of our country."

He is the best president eva. In the history of presidents, there are none better. Trump is a bigly president. :D

2018 is going to be the best year eva. I'm telling ya, you will never see a better year. America is going to be the best of all the rest. It is going to be really awesome and bigly. :D

Hilarious!

At least he is not engaging in fear mongering, violating the Constitution, or breaking the law...

North Korea became an International nuclear power that can strike US under the Trump administration that failed to stop them. Trump's words only speed up North Korea's resolve to become a nuclear power. China is shipping oil to North Korea supporting their efforts. Trump even failed to punish China. Trump is all talk, but weak, Very Weak!

Last edited:
North Korea became an International nuclear power under Trump administration that failed to stop.
Oh yes, NK created a nuclear weapons program, built numerous nukes, created a biological weapons system, and perfected their missile program, creating missiles capable of striking the US, in only 12 months...

Bwuhahahahahaha...

You can't make shite like this up, and you can't fix THAT much 'stupid'...

Hilarious!

At least he is not engaging in fear mongering, violating the Constitution, or breaking the law...

4ad94ce74a1bcb7a5c61f642d8cdf678--emoticon-emoji.jpg

You’d never accuse Trump of starting a war. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

You are a Trombie. Trombies will believe what Trump tells them to believe. And, believe me, Trump will never admit to being responsible for starting a war.

What war did Trump start?
Fat ass war, who ever gains the most in 60 days wins the Ghetto Booty award..

Forum List

Back