🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

World poll: Image of U.S. declines

The entire world knows we have an idiot in office. He can barely string a coherent sentence together. But that's not all. It is the lying. When obama lies it isn't only Americans who hear it. Every one knows he's a liar.

So what?

Obama is still 7% up on the degenerate cocksucker the scum of the earth re elected in 2004.

It's pretty clear the reason Obama's appeal has dipped is that to a foreigner's eye his foreign policies are indistinguishable from the halfwit lowlife he followed into office.

Last edited:
Just curious as to when your Boy will be held accountable for HIS actions, rather than how relatable they are to a president that hasn't been in office for nearly 5 years......

Anyone who believes the damage that filthy degenerate halfwit Bush Leaguer did will be forgotten in a generation doesn't remember how Hoover was disdained into the 1960s.

The chickenhawk scum known as Junebug Bush is already rated as "one of" the least successful presidents in US history. Fifty years from now he will be rated as "the least successful" president in US history.

Before some fucking idiot thinks I am an Obama supporter let me be clear that my vote for him in 2008 was AGAINST the nutball party for not disowning the Bush League bailout of Wall Street crooks. In 2012 my vote went to Gary Johnson for accurately claiming his dog had created more "shovel ready" private sector jobs than Obama's stimulus.

Last edited:
Just curious as to when your Boy will be held accountable for HIS actions, rather than how relatable they are to a president that hasn't been in office for nearly 5 years......

Anyone who believes the damage that filthy degenerate halfwit Bush Leaguer did will be forgotten in a generation doesn't remember how Hoover was disdained into the 1960s.

The chickenhawk scum known as Junebug Bush is already rated as "one of" the least successful presidents in US history. Fifty years from now he will be rated as "the least successful" president in US history.

Before some fucking idiot thinks I am an Obama supporter let me be clear that my vote for him in 2008 was AGAINST the nutball party for not disowning the Bush League bailout of Wall Street crooks. In 2012 my vote went to Gary Johnson for accurately claiming his dog had created more "shovel ready" private sector jobs than Obama's stimulus.

So basically what you're saying is that no matter what Barry does, no matter what a sit-on-his-ass and do nothing "presdient" this clown is who has accomplished nothing but take us farther down the road to ruin, that it's "ok" because after all, George Bush was a dirt bag.

This tit-for-tat mentality will get us nowhere but destroyed. But as long as Barry isn't held to account, right? Great logic there.

So basically what you're saying is that no matter what Barry does, no matter what a sit-on-his-ass and do nothing "presdient" this clown is who has accomplished nothing but take us farther down the road to ruin, that it's "ok" because after all, George Bush was a dirt bag.

This tit-for-tat mentality will get us nowhere but destroyed. But as long as Barry isn't held to account, right? Great logic there.

America will survive Obama. My belief is that the people who voted for the most degenerate cocksucker to ever darken the door of the white house need to suffer. These people are DIRECTLY responsible for Obama. No Bush in 2005, no Obama in 2009. Bad acts can have bad consequences.

It looks to me like Obama is God's message to those people.

Forum List

Back