World Powers, Iran Meet In Attempt To Save Nuclear Deal

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Iranian representatives were joined by officials from Germany, France, Britain, China, Russia and the European Union in Vienna to discuss the matter, according to the news service.

“I cannot say that we resolved everything,” Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi told reporters following the meeting. But he added that all parties involved remain “determined to save this deal,” and that “the atmosphere was constructive, and the discussions were good.”

World powers, Iran to meet in attempt to save nuclear deal

Looks like the liars are "bombing" out on their war plans.

67208112_466309664201262_5881908182309142528_n.jpg

Iranian representatives were joined by officials from Germany, France, Britain, China, Russia and the European Union in Vienna to discuss the matter, according to the news service.

“I cannot say that we resolved everything,” Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi told reporters following the meeting. But he added that all parties involved remain “determined to save this deal,” and that “the atmosphere was constructive, and the discussions were good.”

No, it looks like maybe the EU will finally do something on their own for once. Trump put the ball in the EU's court and now they're having to start taking care of themselves for once.

• Banned

No, it looks like maybe the EU will finally do something on their own for once. Trump put the ball in the EU's court and now they're having to start taking care of themselves for once.

You're not real bright, are you?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-slumps-almost-3-trump-135700454.html

Obama should have structured the deal so it would be ratified by the Senate. Trump could not change it if he had done that.

A failure in governance.

Good, let someone else pay to get nothing-suckers.

Oil Slumps Almost 3% As Trump Tries Peace With Iran

So now you think a drop in energy cost is a bad thing. Yup, you're libtarded.

Obama should have structured the deal so it would be ratified by the Senate. Trump could not change it if he had done that.

A failure in governance.

Like the Repubs would have ever agreed to it.

Structured with independent verification, they might have. Remember, the on-sight inspections are under the control of Iran.

They don't inspect our sites, we have no business inspecting theirs. But that's another topic. This is about the rest of the world moving on and leaving the US behind. Not that I think that a bad thing.

A failure in governance.

Structured with independent verification, they might have. Remember, the on-sight inspections are under the control of Iran.

They don't inspect our sites, we have no business inspecting theirs. But that's another topic. This is about the rest of the world moving on and leaving the US behind. Not that I think that a bad thing.
What a turd you are.

:auiqs.jpg: world powers

western europe:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A failure in governance.

What a turd you are.

Seems to be a common trait around here. Throw lame insults as opposed to addressing what is actually said. I wish I could find a forum with adults.

:auiqs.jpg: world powers

western europe:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There are currently two world powers. The United States, and China. The US holds most of the advantages.

The Europeans have a choice until the Iranian regime fails or folds. They can do business with Iran, or they can do business with us.

Which is the smarter move?

Oil Slumps Almost 3% As Trump Tries Peace With Iran

So now you think a drop in energy cost is a bad thing. Yup, you're libtarded.

Yep. Dumb as a stump. It’s Trump proposing a deal with Iran on the oil sales numb nuts.

In the meantime, Europe and China re telling the US to stick the sanctions up its ass, and are blatantly and openly defying Trumps sanctions.

And he’a going to do what, crash the global economy, including ours, guaranteeing he loses next year taking the Senate with him?

You MAGAmites are the dumbest SOBs on the planet.

Forum List

Back