World Powers, Iran Meet In Attempt To Save Nuclear Deal

Obama should have structured the deal so it would be ratified by the Senate. Trump could not change it if he had done that.

A failure in governance.

Obama couldn't muster the support in congress or from the American people for his retard Iran deal. He failed. Tissue?

Obama should have structured the deal so it would be ratified by the Senate. Trump could not change it if he had done that.

A failure in governance.

Obama couldn't muster the support in congress or from the American people for his retard Iran deal. He failed. Tissue?

He never tried. Trump does the same thing......EO, EO, EO, EO,

Both of them, lazy and worthless.

Iranian representatives were joined by officials from Germany, France, Britain, China, Russia and the European Union in Vienna to discuss the matter, according to the news service.

“I cannot say that we resolved everything,” Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Seyed Abbas Araghchi told reporters following the meeting. But he added that all parties involved remain “determined to save this deal,” and that “the atmosphere was constructive, and the discussions were good.”

World powers, Iran to meet in attempt to save nuclear deal

Looks like the liars are "bombing" out on their war plans.
:auiqs.jpg: world powers

western europe:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

There are currently two world powers. The United States, and China. The US holds most of the advantages.

The Europeans have a choice until the Iranian regime fails or folds. They can do business with Iran, or they can do business with us.

Which is the smarter move?

During bush and obama years the germans we're the Iranians biggest trade partners and back room supporters
the Krauts are full of shit and only there for the MONEY

A failure in governance.

So Obama was incompetent? I see.

I imagine the EU will begin moving forward on all issues without the US.

Doubtful.

I cannot think of one reason they would want to work with the US. They will look to China as the next great power. China has been building it's empire globally. it's weaving itself financially into as many economies as it can.

Chinese exports to the US amount to one-third of the Chinese economy. Say we leave them at the docks.

Do you require a calculator?

Doubtful.

I cannot think of one reason they would want to work with the US. They will look to China as the next great power. China has been building it's empire globally. it's weaving itself financially into as many economies as it can.

Chinese exports to the US amount to one-third of the Chinese economy. Say we leave them at the docks.

No calculator required.....just common sense. The Chinese aren't investing in exports. They're investing in countries. They are building all over the world and if these countries don't produce they will still be required to pay back what the Chinese invested plus interest.

These investments aren't for the purpose of building partnerships. It's much bigger.

Doubtful.

Where did you get that bullshit number.

China's GDP last year was 13.6 trillion...total exports to the US were 539 billion..or about 4.1% of their GDP

Doubtful.

No calculator required.....just common sense. The Chinese aren't investing in exports. They're investing in countries. They are building all over the world and if these countries don't produce they will still be required to pay back what the Chinese invested plus interest.

These investments aren't for the purpose of building partnerships. It's much bigger.

Meh if they get uppity we'll nuke them back to the stone age.

Doubtful.

I don't know how well that will go over with other world powers. We don't get to do whatever we want. Another reason why maintaining relationships with our allies is so important.

Doubtful.

I don't know how well that will go over with other world powers. We don't get to do whatever we want. Another reason why maintaining relationships with our allies is so important.

Are you Canadian?

Are you Canadian?

Nope, I'm Virginian. (grin)

A failure in governance.

So Obama was incompetent? I see.

In many ways he was. Does that excuse Trump?

Forum List

Back