World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

Looks like making America great is not working as the world rejects us

World Respect for U.S. Drops Sharply Under Trump: Poll

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

The world loves fluff and no substance. This is what O offered and secretly he was laughed at by the world, publicly, they were loving him.

So a lack of respect for the US and a lack of confidence in Trump....is evidence of his skill and prowess?

Laughing! Holy shit..... really?

Evidently, yes. Then compare/contrast O's turmoil, never ending wars in the ME, failed foreign policies in nk, iran, and the world loved him for it because he looked good doing it. No substance.

Laughing.....holy shit. So the more the world despises us, the less influence we have, the lower the confidence in Trump....the better he's doing?

Yeah, if I had to polish that orange turd, I'd try to invert expectations too. Where hatred is love, loathing is success, and a lack of confidence demonstrates competence!

Again.....holy shit

Lol, the world was laughing heartily at the previous brown buffoon. It will take awhile to remove that stain and stench.

What Obama policy do you credit for creating economic expansion, Skylar?

We're in our 9th year of economic expansion. Are you *honestly* arguing that the previous 8 years had nothing to do with the 9th?

If so, say it. I want you on record.
You want me on record saying that the Obama record on the economy was awful?

I want you on record saying that the first 8 years of economic growth in this country had nothing to do with the 9th year of economic growth.

Which is what you'd have to do to dismiss the Obama in the current economy.

On the record, please.

8 years of 1.5% growth had nothing to do with the 9th year having 3+% growth. Fact
The year so far is 1.2%, 3.1% and 3.2%. Q4 numbers have not yet been released. So from where are you getting 3+% growth for Trump’s first year?

I really can't decide if some of you are dumber than you are dishonest or not. At no point did I claim that we had 3% growth in Trump's first year. I merely laid out a logical explanation that 1.5% each year for 8 years would have nothing to do with 3% growth in a 9th year.

We're in our 9th year of economic expansion. Are you *honestly* arguing that the previous 8 years had nothing to do with the 9th?

I want you on record saying that the first 8 years of economic growth in this country had nothing to do with the 9th year of economic growth.

On the record, please.

8 years of 1.5% growth had nothing to do with the 9th year having 3+% growth. Fact
The year so far is 1.2%, 3.1% and 3.2%. Q4 numbers have not yet been released. So from where are you getting 3+% growth for Trump’s first year?

I really can't decide if some of you are dumber than you are dishonest or not. At no point did I claim that we had 3% growth in Trump's first year. I merely laid out a logical explanation that 1.5% each year for 8 years would have nothing to do with 3% growth in a 9th year.

At least we've put that turd that Trump had a 3% year to bed.

No, it doesn’t annoy me. Why would it since my 401K is doing great. My 401K quadrupled under Obama and I hope it does again under trump.
Really, Faun? You do realize that if the economy thrives under Trump (which it is!) that you on the left aren't going to get the "wave" that you think you're going to get in the mid term elections? If everyone's 401K quadruples under Trump he's here for eight years. Hope you're on board with that! :itsok:
Of course we can still get that wave. The same way Republicans got their wave despite the economy improving every year under Obama after Bush's Great Recession ended. Not to mention, about half the people credit Obama for the economy continuing its trend of growth into Trump’s term.

Of course they do. We're in our 9th year of economic expansion. Only a complete idiot (or a Trumpie) would conclude that the previous 8 years of expansion had nothing to do with the 9th.

/----. Perhaps this will freshen your memory:
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI
June 14, 2014
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay
The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year. That would be a significant downshift from the 3.4% average growth rate from the end of World War II until 2007.

We had eight years of tepid economic growth. Trump has already achieved what Obama couldn't in eight years...he's got 3% growth in his first year and that's BEFORE the affects of his tax cuts kick in!

US GDP increased 2.2% in 2017. 2015 in comparison....was 2.6%. And Obama hit 3% growth rates per quarter twice in 2016.

But again, don't let the math interfere with a good rant, eh?
/-----/ In all fairness we need to wait a year to see the trend. This chart has the GDP all over the map from 2010 to 2017.
United States GDP Growth Rate | 1947-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar

On the record, please.

Do when you said, ”8 years of 1.5% growth had nothing to do with the 9th year having 3+% growth. Fact,” you weren’t talking about the 9th year having 3% growth?? Is that your story?

:lmao:

Data on the 9th year is incomplete and the data we do have is averaging less than 3%.

Really, Faun? You do realize that if the economy thrives under Trump (which it is!) that you on the left aren't going to get the "wave" that you think you're going to get in the mid term elections? If everyone's 401K quadruples under Trump he's here for eight years. Hope you're on board with that! :itsok:
Of course we can still get that wave. The same way Republicans got their wave despite the economy improving every year under Obama after Bush's Great Recession ended. Not to mention, about half the people credit Obama for the economy continuing its trend of growth into Trump’s term.

Of course they do. We're in our 9th year of economic expansion. Only a complete idiot (or a Trumpie) would conclude that the previous 8 years of expansion had nothing to do with the 9th.

/----. Perhaps this will freshen your memory:
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI
June 14, 2014
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay
The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year. That would be a significant downshift from the 3.4% average growth rate from the end of World War II until 2007.
And it still may be the new norm. We’ve had only 2 calendar years break 3% over the last 16 years; and that was only due to the over-inflated explosion of the real estate markets.

Just stop.
What? Bill Clinton was a genius. His lies were so powerful they altered reality and became true.
:lol:

we sure got some delusional nutcases here saying Trump has lied worse than any president in recent years/LOL Clinton was the most dangerous president in office at the time.He is a pathalogical liar. they were so often and so powerful he actually thought he was telling the truth,at the TIME he was the most destructive and dangerous president ever.If Pinochio could actually happen,his nose would be THOUSANDS of miles long by now.LOL

He has a long way to go to catch up with Obama lies. Heck Obama lied about our healthcare, which how many lives did that cost?

You nailed it.

Nations are looking to form economic alliances to help all members
Hey, rightwinger.

I have this property for sale. It's in Southern Arizona, but has beautiful beaches. I have some other buyers interested, but I'll give it to you for cheap. You interested?

you just know he is saying right now-yeah how cheap will you give it to me for.LOL

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.
Treating people like dog shit and lying is something new?
"Hello, RDD meet american politics"
Genius...

No president in the history of this country has lied to the level that Trump has taken it. No president has been ever spoken to and about people publicly like this president has.

Our politicians have been getting worse and more corrupt with time, but Trump has only added lighter fluid to the fire. We needed to make drastic changes in this country. Trump is change in the wrong direction.
He has a long way to go to catch up with Obama lies. Heck Obama lied about our healthcare, which how many lives did that cost?

Trump-lies-vs.-Obama-lies-e1513348581113.png
Lol, Obama lied about where he was conceived. Obama told at least 4 lies on Obama care a lone. He said he would have the most transparent administration in history. He got student loans for being a foreign student, but then claimed to be an American. He lied about his mom losing her health insurance. To bad it was supplement insurance that had nothing to do with her health insurance. His entire life was a lie. Go back to the basement.
you took them to school there:up::clap::clap::clap::clap:

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”
smh I fucking WISH that wasnt a lie..

the understatement of the year. dont they ever get tired of being owned by you? lol

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  • You didn’t build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • Obama Care will be good for America.
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  • It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
  • I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
  • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
  • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”

ttps://247sports.com/high-school/texas/Board/104227/Contents/Which-of-Obamas-Lies-On-This-List-Ticks-You-Off-71879338
LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  • You didn’t build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • Obama Care will be good for America.
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  • It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
  • I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
  • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
  • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:

ttps://247sports.com/high-school/texas/Board/104227/Contents/Which-of-Obamas-Lies-On-This-List-Ticks-You-Off-71879338
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
RDD got taken to school and got his ass totally owned by Sassy.
time to give him a crying towel to wipe the shit off his face he has from getting embarrassed by sassy now.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

here is your crying towel to wipe the shit off your face now RDD and i see your face is very red from embarrassment as well getting owned by her just now.:laugh::itsok::itsok:

Last edited:

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

Isn’t it awesome....we finally have a President who is more concerned with doing the right thing for the right people. He can’t give two shits about worldwide popularity contests and he certainly don’t give two shits about what our lowest grade/LefTards think of him.
“Real Americans First” baby!
you nailed it.

I mean the part of the world that lost respect when we had that Kenyan President that increased poverty, tremendously increased our debt, had dismal economic growth while at the same time destroying health care, enabling ISIS and pretty much having a foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

The joke in the world was the Democrats running Crooked Hillary for President who everybody in the world knew was corrupt as hell.

you nailed it here as well.:clap2:

Last edited:

Only in La La Land you stupid Moon Bat.

Laughing.....and by 'La La Land' you mean the rest of the world?

I mean the part of the world that lost respect when we had that Kenyan President that increased poverty, tremendously increased our debt, had dismal economic growth while at the same time destroying health care, enabling ISIS and pretty much having a foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

The joke in the world was the Democrats running Crooked Hillary for President who everybody in the world knew was corrupt as hell.

You realize that the *only* places where confident in the judgment of the US president has increased.......is Russia and Israel, right?

So everywhere by those two places, Comrade?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The world is mostly made up of shithole countries.

Many of these countries have been on some kind of American welfare since the end of WWII.

What you confuse with a lack of respect is nothing more than them being butt hurt because the American people elected a President that put the interest of the US ahead of their interest and they don't like it.

Making American Great Again is a good thing for Americans. Just go look at our 401Ks, a strengthening military and low unemployment and and an expanding economy.

It may not be great for a filthy ass Haitian trying to get to this country to sign up for welfare.

If somebody else in the world doesn't like it that we are stopping Muslims and Mexicans and Haitians and all that other world trash from coming into this country then they can just kiss my ass.

Trump is undoing a lot of the damage that the Kenyan did to this country and other countries don't like it because they benefited from Oba,ma's weak ass anti American policie That is not a lack of respect. That is welfare butt hurt.s
stands up and gives standing ovation.you took him to school.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Laughing.....and by 'La La Land' you mean the rest of the world?

You realize that the *only* places where confident in the judgment of the US president has increased.......is Russia and Israel, right?

So everywhere by those two places, Comrade?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The world is mostly made up of shithole countries.

So our allies are shitholes? S. Korea...where confidence in the US president has plummeted from 88% under Obama to 17% under Trump?

Shitholes like....Germany? Where for the first time *ever* Germany has counseled NATO that the US may no longer be a reliable ally?

Shit holes like....Canada? Where we've seen drops in confidence in the US president have followed much of S. Koreas?

And of course we don't live in a vacuum. As we abdicate our role as a leader in the world, China and Russia rush in to fill the void. As our influence diminishes, theirs increases. The Chinese call the Trump presidency the 'Era of Strategic Opportunity' as they push a far more aggressive foreign policy than they ever have before. And one they never would have dared under Obama, Bush or Clinton.

But Trump is a push over, a paper tiger. He talks big. But folds when challenged. China studied the man for months and came to the conclusion that he was ludicrously susceptible to flattery. So when he came for a State visit they shined him on with hundreds of children praising 'Uncle Trump' and fire works and pretty lights.

And Trump completely rolled over. All of his punish China rhetoric from the campaign trail evaporated into empty noise. Its gotten far worse since. Trump has called for China to cut off oil supplies to N. Korea. China delayed, they hemmed, they gave excuses. But after the Paper Tiger rolled over for China during his State visit......they got bolder.

3 weeks ago they sent an envoy to the White House to tell Trump to his face.....'No'. They wouldn't do it.

And Trump did nothing. The Paper Tiger folded again. This is why you don't elect game show hosts to be president. As the man is in *totally* over his head.

Trump is undoing a lot of the damage that the Kenyan did to this country and other countries don't like it because they benefited from Oba,ma's weak ass anti American policie That is not a lack of respect. That is welfare butt hurt.s

Trump is a laughing stock. He's a punchline among other world leaders. He's recognized as a light weight that is easily duped. And he's deeply unpopular, and worse, untrusted by almost everyone in the world.

Trump has diminished US standing in the world, diminished US influence, enraged our allies, and increased the influence of our rivals. Our diplomatic corp is in tatters. NATO is weakened. There's a reason why Trump is very popular in Russia.

For crying out loud, President Xi had to *explain* to Trump, like he were a child, the history between China and N. Korea. Trump's aides are routinely embarrassed by the man's ignorance of basic foreign policy or economic issues.

The word that more Americans use to describe Trump than any other?

'Embarrassment'.

Trump is only a punchline on Comedy Central and CNN where most of you stupid Moon Bats gets your news.

The real embarrassment to this country was when you stupid Moon Bats elected a worthless affirmative action Negro that wasn't even born in the US, had no cultural ties to the US and hung out with Communist while in school.

He is the one that diminished the US standing in the world and caused a lack of respect. He was too weak to deal with the Russians, didn't even know there was a North Korea, kissed the ass of the Muslims, was afraid of the Chinese, gave away the store to the Iranians and kissed the ass of that Communist Castro. That little list doesn't even include not having the courage to win in Iraq, having the good sense to seal our border or the stopping Muslim terrorists from killing our ambassadors. That is the embarrassment the US had with that asshole Obama as President and it would have been bad or worse if that corrupt piece of shit Crooked Hillary had been elected.

If that is the baseline "respect" you are talking about then it is piss poor and thank god that Trump has the courage to reverse that. What you stupid Moon Bats call respect is nothing more than shithole countries being butt hurt because the US isn't their sugar daddy anymore.

Who gives a shit what anybody else in this world thinks about this country being made great again? Most countries are socialist shithoes and are envious of the US. They may bitch about Trump but the US is the economic driver of the world and when we do better then they will do better..
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

best damn post on this thread.:beer:

Yeah when Obama got elected i first thought-oh well anybody will be an improvement over that asshole motherfucker Bush. I could not have been more wrong.He not only contiuned what Bush got started he expanded it.:beer:

World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

The world? Who gives a flying f---k? You mean the shithole world that begged us to save them in every war? The world our soldiers have sacrificed thousands for dying to protect and defend? The world that has its hand out for everything every time they need us? You mean the world that we gave all the technology to after creating it for industry, military, agriculture, and communication and electronics and computers and space? The world that comes to us for donations and to run the UN and NATO and wants an economic treaty with us on everything? The world that wants to make everything for us and sell it to us for a nice profit but doesn't want to buy anything we make in return? You mean the world that does nothing but feed us their mistakes and failures in the form of the people they cannot feed and have abused and disappointed themselves? The ones they cannot educate or whom they drive from their own shores fleeing to get to a better place? You mean the world who now holds it against us because we think for ourselves that their stupid global initiatives hurt us and give us nothing in return? The world that without our cooperation and backing, they are lucky to piss in a pot? You mean the world that thinks so little of us that they take our corrupt media at their word, then rather than reach up to meet us are mad because we have succeeded in rising above being a poor, broken down shithole like them? This is what I'm supposed to lose sleep over? THANK GOD we finally have a leader with the backbone to stand up and tell the world how it really is and how its going to be. It is about time the babies of the planet learn to stand on their own two feet and stop sucking on the teat of the United States like we were put on this planet to serve THEM.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
you owned the sorry ass of this sorry ass op here taking him to school and handing his sorry ass to him on a platter.well done.:up::beer:

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.

A literal moron? Trump took a million dollars and turned it into a multi-billion dollar empire employing tens of thousands of people along the way. He also managed to defeat arguably the most well known woman in the world who was a deadlock to be the next president. If he's a moron, what does that make you?

I think Trump is arrogant, crass, and a bully, quite frankly, but a moron? Hardly. Neither you nor most people could ever achieve what he did even if starting out with the same advantages he had.

So your bar to prove that he's not a moron is me? Because according to you, he's smarter than me, that absolves him from being a moron.

Hell of an argument you made there. Well done!

I agree. It was a logical and factual argument void of your emotional babble, which is I guess you didn't refute it.

Have a nice day.

LOL, yeah pat yourself on the back!! Good job. No wonder they made you a mod.

Let me know when you're ready to debate any of this one on one. I'll have fun destroying any of your nonsense and exposing you for the loud mouth, know-nothing that you are. Until then, go back to your awesome retorts and self-congratulations.

Uh his posts the majority of the time are almost always babble ESPECIALLY in the conspiracy section but hate to break the news to you,he owned your sorry ass there same as SEVERAL posters here have owned your sorry ass posts you make in desperation trying to convince yourself Trump is worse than that pathetic Obama.
we will have a nice day laughing at your stupidity you display in the posts you make on this thread where you have gotten owned by so many people with your ass handed to you on platter too many times to remember.:up:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Im ok with it.
hat reasons would they have for thinking that? Policy? Thinking of us? Cutting off funding to other people? Calling peoples bullshit out?

No Harley, it dropped because we elected an a boorish fucking clown to represent us to the world.

we have had one clown president after another going all the way back to 1981 ,this is a major improvement over those other clown presidents.:uhoh3::rofl:

Yea? Was it their lack of ability to constantly turn a simple handshake into arm- wrestling match that made them so funny to you?

what desperation

The rest of the world would prefer Obama back as well.

Yeah THIS world that you so much love and are talking about wants Obozo back for this very reason.:up:

Dont you EVER get tired of coming here and embarrassing yourself getting taken to school by me everyday along with many others like this poster who posted this ending up with shit on your face with nowhere to run and backed up against the wall?

THIS is the world you LOVE so much so no wonder you are soooo butthurt same as the OP Trump won.:lmao::haha:

The world? Who gives a flying f---k? You mean the shithole world that begged us to save them in every war? The world our soldiers have sacrificed thousands for dying to protect and defend? The world that has its hand out for everything every time they need us? You mean the world that we gave all the technology to after creating it for industry, military, agriculture, and communication and electronics and computers and space? The world that comes to us for donations and to run the UN and NATO and wants an economic treaty with us on everything? The world that wants to make everything for us and sell it to us for a nice profit but doesn't want to buy anything we make in return? You mean the world that does nothing but feed us their mistakes and failures in the form of the people they cannot feed and have abused and disappointed themselves? The ones they cannot educate or whom they drive from their own shores fleeing to get to a better place? You mean the world who now holds it against us because we think for ourselves that their stupid global initiatives hurt us and give us nothing in return? The world that without our cooperation and backing, they are lucky to piss in a pot? You mean the world that thinks so little of us that they take our corrupt media at their word, then rather than reach up to meet us are mad because we have succeeded in rising above being a poor, broken down shithole like them? This is what I'm supposed to lose sleep over? THANK GOD we finally have a leader with the backbone to stand up and tell the world how it really is and how its going to be. It is about time the babies of the planet learn to stand on their own two feet and stop sucking on the teat of the United States like we were put on this planet to serve THEM.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

here is a crying towel to cry on and wipe that shit off your face you get everytime you open up your mouth.:lmao::itsok::itsok:join the corner with OP to wipe the shit off your face in embarrassment.LOL

Last edited:

Of course other countries are upset. America isn’t bending over backwards to appease other countries and let them fuck America over anymore.

And of course, globalists like yourself are upset with that.

America is not doing much of anything globally

Donnie Dealmaker has yet to make a deal that puts us in a better position

Of course he has. We’re out of TPP and Paris thanks to President Trump.

Dropping out of thee Paris accord was an international humiliation

TPP now includes everyone but us........they can now compete with us to offer better returns in trade deals

Oh, China is taking the lead on the TPP. The US is the ONLY nation on earth not in the Paris Accords. And for the first time ever, Germany has told other NATO members that the US may no longer be a reliable ally.

That's absolutely unprecedented.

China continues its 'Belts and Roads' invertment in Africa, building strong business connections and ties between China and African nations.

The Blunderer in Chief calls the entire continent of Africa a 'shit hole'.

And Putin is laughing his ass off as a game show host continues to blunder. While both Russia and China continue to gain influence. There's a reason Trump is far more popular in Russia than in the US.
Other nations are filling the void that Trump has abandoned

Trump is doing just what Putin had expected

Forum List

Back