World Senses Growing U.S. Weakness In Post-Trump World

Trump doesn't even have one foot out the door yet and our enemies sense the growing weakness of the USA with the incoming Biden bunch. One of our major bases in Afghanistan was just attacked and I expect next year, China will be making incursions knowing we'll back down.

This fraud election will change the face of the planet.

How long before Biden starts dragging us back into wars? And I bet every ally is our "buddy" again soon all with their hands out wanting things.

No one could have seen this coming. :smoke:

I'm sorry, you'll have to refresh my memory. Who exactly is President at the moment? I mean the guy has been MIA and was never interested in the job, but didn't his administration cut a deal with the Taliban?
And who again is cutting and running in Afghanistan?..oh yeah the MIA guy. Good thing he's out in another month.
We'll be back as Leader of the Free World again soon. Trump abdicated the title, but our allies are anxious for our return.

Nope. Joe Biden is going to fail. But keep on living the dream.

livin-dream-dream-im-fucking-living-it-living-the-dream-43031027.png

Trump doesn't even have one foot out the door yet and our enemies sense the growing weakness of the USA with the incoming Biden bunch. One of our major bases in Afghanistan was just attacked and I expect next year, China will be making incursions knowing we'll back down.

How long before Biden starts dragging us back into wars? And I bet every ally is our "buddy" again soon all with their hands out wanting things.

I'm sorry, you'll have to refresh my memory. Who exactly is President at the moment? I mean the guy has been MIA and was never interested in the job, but didn't his administration cut a deal with the Taliban?
And who again is cutting and running in Afghanistan?..oh yeah the MIA guy. Good thing he's out in another month.
We'll be back as Leader of the Free World again soon. Trump abdicated the title, but our allies are anxious for our return.

Nope. Joe Biden is going to fail. But keep on living the dream.

livin-dream-dream-im-fucking-living-it-living-the-dream-43031027.png
:itsok:

^ Paid CCP troll

Obama/Biden turned America into the "dining buffet" of the world.
This is inarguable. The Obama Admin handed $billions into European slush funds, Chinese investments and foreign wars.
Every. Single. Ally. - looked to America for money and goods. All of them. And they got it.
Like him or not, Trump shut the buffet down. In their face he scolded them for both taking advantage of America, and the appalling lack of appreciation of both American finances and the fact all of their asses are protected on our dime. All of them.
So you bet they are high fiving. Mouths watering, napkins neatly folded in their laps awaiting your tax dollars.

trump has tried to drag us down. But Americans don't go down easily.
And what a relief. I have to admit, I did have my doubts. We really are better than I had feared.
Being an American is a gut-check. Take a look at what all Americans, of both sexes and all colors, did to defeat the Axis Powers in WWII, some without thanks in the homeland.

I just finished this article on CNN on Rev. Warnock's father, American hardworking Patriot and clergyman

radical preacher type & a rich white woman.

I was a teenager alone in the house when the U.S. flag was planted on the moon. I stood and saluted the television. It was the right thing to do.

What I saw on 9/11 was Americans together, including me near the Pentagon. Cold drinks for first responders, blood from our arms, volunteering for anything that we could do in the ER.

My aunt and godmother was a USAF nurse (Vietnam, etc.). I remember her telling me that it was okay to cry, but then you have to get out there and do what you can.

I don't need some crazy GOPer to tell me how to be an American.

Once The Meth Hunter Biden is paid in full, including The Big Guy's cut, the will take possession of Formosa and the Taiwanese SemiConductor business.

And what a relief. I have to admit, I did have my doubts. We really are better than I had feared.
Being an American is a gut-check. Take a look at what all Americans, of both sexes and all colors, did to defeat the Axis Powers in WWII, some without thanks in the homeland.

I just finished this article on CNN on Rev. Warnock's father, American hardworking Patriot and clergyman

I was a teenager alone in the house when the U.S. flag was planted on the moon. I stood and saluted the television. It was the right thing to do.

What I saw on 9/11 was Americans together, including me near the Pentagon. Cold drinks for first responders, blood from our arms, volunteering for anything that we could do in the ER.

My aunt and godmother was a USAF nurse (Vietnam, etc.). I remember her telling me that it was okay to cry, but then you have to get out there and do what you can.

Right now their vision of the country is backwards-looking. They think they can avoid the fact that (a) the world is changing and (b) America is part of the world.

What they're missing (because their informational ecosystem isn't saying it) is the fact that their all-or-nothing approach is doomed. It would be much smarter to manage the change than to pretend they can "beat" it.

Right now their vision of the country is backwards-looking. They think they can avoid the fact that (a) the world is changing and (b) America is part of the world.

What they're missing (because their informational ecosystem isn't saying it) is the fact that their all-or-nothing approach is doomed. It would be much smarter to manage the change than to pretend they can "beat" it.

My wish is that we arrive at a code of fair rules that we all swear to live by; not one rule for blacks and another for whites, or one rule for women and another for men, etc. I wish that religious leaders would lead the way, but they haven't.

My wish is that we arrive at a code of fair rules that we all swear to live by; not one rule for blacks and another for whites, or one rule for women and another for men, etc. I wish that religious leaders would lead the way, but they haven't.

not one rule for blacks and another for whites, or one rule for women and another for men, etc. I wish that religious leaders would lead the way, but they haven't.

Moron, that is exactly what the democrat party wants....they demand different rules for each subgroup of Americans......they are vile and evil.

You must be referring to Central Americans. Trump has and is dragging you all back down to Guatemala where your cousins can worry about you.
WTF: I have no central American background. It would not be of any import if I did, but my background is European.

Why would I be against a person of Guatemalan background?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back