World Series, pick your poison

Looking like my prediction of a Giants sweep might belie me as a total fraud.
you actually thought the Giants would sweep my royals?

dude what deserted island you been living on? they swept the angels,the team with the best record in baseball and the Royals swept the Giants earlier in the year as well when they faced them and you actually thought the giants would sweep THEM?:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

you obviously have not been paying any attention to the royals in the playoffs this year unaware that they entered the series without losing one game.:cuckoo:

Yes, I did believe that SF would sweep the Royals. Yes, I do live on my own private otherwise-deserted mindscape island, in the midst of a sea of delusion.

As an A's fan, I pull for Tim Hudson. I stand beside old man Huddy. I pull for him to avenge the Royals defeat of the A's. For all the disappointments of Mulder and Zito and Sonny Gray, and on and on until 2014, and all the bitter pills that we A's fans have been forced to swallow since the days of Canseco and McGwire, I am pulling for Tim Hudson tonight.

From the movie Galaxy Quest: "By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged!"

Like I said,prior to this series,you obviously have not been following the royals or were aware of the facts such as the fact they swept the angels,the team with the best record in baseall or that they swept the giants earlier and like you found out last night, that when they have a lead going into the 6th inning,its game over,they dont lose.

they had a phenomenal record of 59-1 when going into the 6th inning with the lead,the last time they blew a save was back in early july and they have turned it up a notch since the playoffs. and they had an even better record against the national league teams as well as playing their best when they play on the ROAD.better than when playing at home.

Like i said way back in august,this is a dangerous team that nobody wants to face right now. the only chance the giants ever had of sweeping them was if they had clones of baumgardner to pitch,that guy is on a level none of the other giant pitchers are.

Last edited:
THE THREE-HEADED MONSTER

20fx8nb.jpg

Herrera, Wade Davis and Greg Holland

Blowouts may have more action but tune out factor might be higher than a game like last nite due to lack of suspense, drama. Running down your batting order wondering if there has been a more anemic World Series offensive lineup fielded.

At 5:07 PDT, the kid from Hickory, North Carolina takes the mound, and many boogers will be farmer-blowed upon the infield. If the Giants can't win this game at home behind Bumgarner, sayonara.

Giants are clearly the better team.

As Hunter Pence says, "We have the blood of Champions".

But you have to win 4 games. You have to go back to KC and win a game. Easier said than done.

The weak link on the Royals' chain is James Shields. That fuktard's Royals career should be stricken from the annals.

The Giants have to go to KC and win a game , withstanding the death stare of George Brett in the skybox. Can Jake Peavy bear the pressure? The future is unwritten.

Last edited:
There is a Theory of Everything, and it is the Holy Grail of physics and spiritual pursuits, and it is to date the most elegant synthesis of the elemental truths that buttress the foundations of the universe, and it is named the Hunter Pence Theorum, for only he understands it.

Not sure I agree with that. They do have more post-season experience, though.

Kansas City has a lot of advantages, mainly on defense, speed, and their ability to play small ball, which can rattle the other team.
If they could hit the fucking ball I might agree with you.

I have stayed out of this thread because I don't want to jinx anything..

But one more game and My Giants (no, I don't follow or watch baseball) will take another series.

Can someone email if that happens? I don't have time to actually root for a team, even if it is Mine. This is, after all, baseball!

:muahaha:

Not sure I agree with that. They do have more post-season experience, though.

Kansas City has a lot of advantages, mainly on defense, speed, and their ability to play small ball, which can rattle the other team.
If they could hit the fucking ball I might agree with you.
they can hit the ball.they turned it up a notch in the playoffs coming -back from a 7-3 deficit against the a's in the wildcard playoff against lester who always caused them nightmares.i figured that game was was over once they got down cause that was true in the regular season that they could not hit the ball.

Forum List

Back