Worst President Ever:

I suppose you think Trump is the best President ever? LOL!
No need to elaborate, since simple minds don't understand rational details.
Really? Nice segue, how about James Polk? Or James Buchannan? Nice projecting, we have a new candidate.

I voted for Carter. in 78. Things change: I left the democratic party and I dared vote for Trump. Because the democrats abandoned the party for greener more lucrative pastures.

Thats it? You personal assertion about a presidency that is not even done yet?

Thats what you made a thread about?
I was young and democrat and voted for James Carter. The record inflation and the gas prices...doesn't hold a candle to Biden.

Thats it? You personal assertion about a presidency that is not even done yet?

Thats what you made a thread about?
Much of this would not be happening if not for Prog agendas. To push globalist agendas during a made up planned destruction of the American economy for a few years before he to took office signing all of those EO's and more to put more daggers in the corpse has to be done on purpose. Either that or they are morons. But they never do let a crisis go to waste.

I lived through LBJ economics and Nixon's inflation and then Carter's "Great malaise". Believe me, Biden is way worse.

Much of this would not be happening if not for Prog agendas. To push globalist agendas during a made up planned destruction of the American economy for a few years before he to took office signing all of those EO's and more to put more daggers in the corpse has to be done on purpose. Either that or they are morons. But they never do let a crisis go to waste.
Was a tissue needed for the tears?

1647656421333.png

And I lived through the Carter years...

I haven't lived through Polk, Buchanan or McKinley administrations. We have a president of a party that pushes monetary inflation and racial division but some how thinks that's good.

Team Putin / Trump destroy the US, hand Biden the ashes- Republicans.. "Biden's fault!"

Forum List

Back