Would a Hilary run give cons the election?

Eight years as First Lady?

You count that as experience?

How dumb can you be?

Still waiting for anyone on the right to defend the qualifications of their potential candidates. At that point I will explain how none of their candidates have the experience that Hillary gained as First Lady

I did so a bit for Ryan, but as of today it looks like he's not running. I can't see Jeb or Christie getting nominated. So, I'd guess the likeliest nominee is Ayn Paul, who is nuttier than his nut dad.

I dunno. Would think there's polling numbers that would indicate whether this would happen or not. But considering how pissed conservatives are a black guy's President, I think a woman would be about as bad in their eyes.

WTF? it has nothing to do with race, obama would be a terrible president if he was a lilly white red headed irishman.

Conservatives are pissed because he is fucking up the country, destroying our economy, and making us look like fools internationally.

Objection to Hillary is not because or her plumbing. Its because she is a shrill, angry, far left looney, who, like obama, is determined to punish this country for being successful and powerful.

You are a moron to even talk about qualifications when you voted for the current idiot in chief. Who had ZERO executive experience which is exactly how much executive experience Hillary has.

Let me tell you how that works...

Obama was one of the least qualified Presidents ever elected (Lincoln was less qualified)
In getting elected Obama showed the voters that he had a plan for the future. Healthcare, repealing tax cuts, the Wars, the economic collapse

He convinced America to give him the job

Any Republican who wants to have a prayer of defeating Hillary will have to do the same.

Hint: Bitching about Benghazi will not do it

Still waiting for anyone on the right to defend the qualifications of their potential candidates. At that point I will explain how none of their candidates have the experience that Hillary gained as First Lady

I did so a bit for Ryan, but as of today it looks like he's not running. I can't see Jeb or Christie getting nominated. So, I'd guess the likeliest nominee is Ayn Paul, who is nuttier than his nut dad.

I guess you think thats clever. But its not.

Ayn Rand accurately predicted the liberal progressive destruction of this country. If you had the ability to read Atlas Shrugged you might understand. Check out the "equalization of opportunity act" in the book.

Rand Paul is not Ron. He would be a very good president, I don't know who the GOP will run. But a Hillary president would be the end of the USA as we know it. She would complete the destruction that obama has started. Detroit will be the poster child for the entire country.

You are a moron to even talk about qualifications when you voted for the current idiot in chief. Who had ZERO executive experience which is exactly how much executive experience Hillary has.

Obama was one of the least qualified Presidents ever elected (Lincoln was less qualified)
In getting elected Obama showed the voters that he had a plan for the future. Healthcare, repealing tax cuts, the Wars, the economic collapse

Any Republican who wants to have a prayer of defeating Hillary will have to do the same.

now thats some funny shit. He had no plans, just rhetoric, and you fools bought it.

he has not done any of the things that you listed. ACA is a disaster, the bush tax cuts are still in place, our kids are still getting killed for nothing in the mid east, and the economy has not improved in any way.

But he did read good speeches and fire up crowds. Then failed to deliver----and yet, you still love him.

it has to be insanity.

I guess you think thats clever. But its not.

Ayn Rand accurately predicted the liberal progressive destruction of this country. If you had the ability to read Atlas Shrugged you might understand. Check out the "equalization of opportunity act" in the book.

Rand Paul is not Ron. He would be a very good president, I don't know who the GOP will run. But a Hillary president would be the end of the USA as we know it. She would complete the destruction that obama has started. Detroit will be the poster child for the entire country.

Ayn Paul believes in faries and pixie dust, and you've swallowed it hook line and sinker.

But, I think Scott Walker and John Kasich have defendable records. And, I think both could give Hillary a run for her money.

To you idiot liberals every true conservative is "far right".

You have it backwards.

Do you far right reactionary teaps think every mainstream Republican is somehow liberal?

No I don't. However I do think that Christie is more liberal than conservative aka RINO.

He's not, but you, not he, will have to compromise on this, because he will be dealing from a position of political strength.

To the far right of the party:

(1) Obama is not running again, who beat us two times, more easily than should have been possible;

(2) Hillary as a WH 1st lady, a U.S. Senator, and a Secretary of State is a powerful candidate for the Dems;

(3) Christie can beat her. No far right conservative can beat here.

T
(1) Obama is not running again, who beat us two times, more easily than should have been possible;

Your lack of faith in Your New Messiah's ability to issue Executive Orders that trump the (former) Constitution overwhelms!

Then....as Tonto said to The Lone Ranger as they were menaced by an entire tribe: "Where do you get this "us" crap?"

To the far right of the party:

(2) Hillary as a WH 1st lady, a U.S. Senator, and a Secretary of State is a powerful candidate for the Dems;

(3) Christie can beat her. No far right conservative can beat here.

A nut can't win. But Obamacare is gonna haunt the dems.

More qualified? What is Hilary's qualifications? :eusa_eh:

OK....I'll play the qualifications game

1. Eight years as First Lady
2. Eight years as US Senator
3. Four years as Secretary of State

Your turn now:

Name a potential Republican with more experience
Christie?
Cruz?
Rubio?
Bush?
First lady? That was a joke, right? :lol:
Her senate terms were party line votes and campaigning.
Secretary of State hurt her qualifications than helped her, I'm surprised that you mentioned it.

Christie had to do the budget balancing.
Cruz and Rubio, certainly aren't party line voters

Obama is a great campaign speaker......period.
How do I know this? He's still doing it.
You saying Benghazi won't do it, it will do it.
That's not going away no matter how you spin it.

Actually, she worked pretty well with the gop in the senate. Had we had the old gang of 14, this fillibuster bs could have been worked out.

I know, Benghazi is important to you to the exclusion of all else.

Persoanlly I found her support for BushII's force authorization and expanding Afgan to be problematic. But, the gop's likely to nominate an isolationist who simultaneously advocates nuclear strikes.

Obama has done more harm than good to this country and you are an idiot for not seeing it.

How the fuck can he claim to be a leader when he don't know what the fuck is going on most of the time.

He claimed he knew nothing about "fast and furious, the IRS investigation, the NSA spying, The fucked up healthcare rollout, the IRS investigation and the list goes on.

You're nothing but a stupid tool.

Obama has done more harm than good to this country and you are an idiot for not seeing it.

How the fuck can he claim to be a leader when he don't know what the fuck is going on most of the time.

He claimed he knew nothing about "fast and furious, the IRS investigation, the NSA spying, The fucked up healthcare rollout, the IRS investigation and the list goes on.

You're nothing but a stupid tool.

Yep, it was always party over country with these loons.
Obama was a community organizer, nothing more and nothing less.

OK....I'll play the qualifications game

1. Eight years as First Lady
2. Eight years as US Senator
3. Four years as Secretary of State

Your turn now:

Name a potential Republican with more experience
Christie?
Cruz?
Rubio?
Bush?
First lady? That was a joke, right? :lol:
Her senate terms were party line votes and campaigning.
Secretary of State hurt her qualifications than helped her, I'm surprised that you mentioned it.

Christie had to do the budget balancing.
Cruz and Rubio, certainly aren't party line voters

Dismiss eight years in the White House? Hillary has much more executive level and foreign policy experience than any of the Republicans. Cruz and Rubio combined have less experience than Obama had

now thats some funny shit. He had no plans, just rhetoric, and you fools bought it.

he has not done any of the things that you listed. ACA is a disaster, the bush tax cuts are still in place, our kids are still getting killed for nothing in the mid east, and the economy has not improved in any way.

But he did read good speeches and fire up crowds. Then failed to deliver----and yet, you still love him.

it has to be insanity.
You guys still don't get it......you tried that "Obama is a failure at everything he did" bullshit in 2012.......America did not buy your empty chair rhetoric
Obama is a two term president and Democrats are poised to take the White House for two more terms unless you clean up your act

Hint: You need to convince America that their lives will be better off with a Republican President.......good luck with that

it has to be insanity.
You guys still don't get it......you tried that "Obama is a failure at everything he did" bullshit in 2012.......America did not buy your empty chair rhetoric
Obama is a two term president and Democrats are poised to take the White House for two more terms unless you clean up your act

Hint: You need to convince America that their lives will be better off with a Republican President.......good luck with that

Repubs have a serious uphill battle given they have few-to-no candidates of a Presidential- level

Last edited:
I do not think America will ever elect Hillary as President.

They'd probably vote for a woman who, like Hillary, is a cuckquean. They might even vote for a woman who, like Hillary, has fat, swollen cankles.

But never!! Will they voter for a cuckquean with cankles......no way....

:lol:

Forum List

Back