🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

candy_3398479b.jpg

Candy Carson. Future First Lady?​

LOL!!!

Yeah, Community Organizer, that's real training!

So you're conceding that Carson should not be president for the same reason you think Obama shouldn't have been president?

lol, you lose.
No you elected an unqualified community agitator. So you have no credibility.

We elected a person with a legal degree and legislative experience in the federal government.

You want Carson, a religious boogieman who happens to have training as a sawbones.
He was a community agitator, the only thing he didn't vote present on was partial birth abortion.

He was Senator. Which higher office did Carson hold?

He was Senator

Which qualified him for what?

Being one vote out of 100?

after all, you can find a qualified brain surgeon on nearly any street corner.

Qualified to be a neurosurgeon, yes. (Although depending on how long he's been retired and whether or not he maintained his CME, he may no longer even be qualified in his field.)

But I'd welcome you to explain how a career in neurosurgery qualifies someone for public office.
The only qualifications are related to age and citizenship. He's qualified. Life experience is worth more than experience being an asshole Senator.

Carson is not "every schmo" and the voters have opportunity to decide if he's qualified.

Why not going after Trump and Fiorina? Racist?

OK. If it makes you feel better, Trump and Fiorina aren't qualified either, but this thread is about Carson.
Yeah and I'm asking g why's it about him. Racism is the most reasonable explanation.

You make Carson look like Einstein. What color are you?
Because that's all that matters to your and Rdean's type

Go lie down. You're having an episode.
Yea

It's an episode, alright

But, to your pitiful credit, it's a rerun
:eusa_hand:

Given what the last ten years of "trained" people have gotten us.
Send in the new guy.

So you'd vote for a Democrat with even less experience than Carson.

no, you wouldn't.
I would NOT vote for a democrat at all but YOUR argument that Obama is smarter then Carson is a non starter. A community complainer VS a brain surgeon? Come on get real would ya?

Obama isn't running. Tell us - in a non partisan way - why Ben Carson is more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton,

or Martin O'Malley for that matter.

YOU'RE more qualified than Clinton.

at least O'Malley has experience governing.

Okay so you concede that it's no contest between O'Malley and Carson.

O'Malley wins in a rout - experience-wise.

Problem being, the dems won't give O'Malley the nod, that will go to Hillary or Bernie.

Putting Carson, or any other pub running, on an even footing

OK. If it makes you feel better, Trump and Fiorina aren't qualified either, but this thread is about Carson.
Yeah and I'm asking g why's it about him. Racism is the most reasonable explanation.

Yea

It's an episode, alright

You would never vote for a liberal with ample experience over a conservative with no experience,

so why pretend?

Qualified to be a neurosurgeon, yes. (Although depending on how long he's been retired and whether or not he maintained his CME, he may no longer even be qualified in his field.)

But I'd welcome you to explain how a career in neurosurgery qualifies someone for public office.

How would it DISQUALIFY them?

So you'd vote for a Democrat with even less experience than Carson.

no, you wouldn't.
I would NOT vote for a democrat at all but YOUR argument that Obama is smarter then Carson is a non starter. A community complainer VS a brain surgeon? Come on get real would ya?

Obama isn't running. Tell us - in a non partisan way - why Ben Carson is more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton,

Problem being, the dems won't give O'Malley the nod, that will go to Hillary or Bernie.

Hillary actually has years of both legislative and executive experience.

No conservative cares. That is my point.

Yea

It's an episode, alright

You would never vote for a liberal with ample experience over a conservative with no experience,

so why pretend?
I voted for Mr Hillary, years ago, actually.
:eusa_shhh:

The only qualifications are related to age and citizenship. He's qualified. Life experience is worth more than experience being an asshole Senator.
Life experience qua life experience? So any career would be equally qualifying? That's not a good selling point.

Without comparing him to any other candidate on either side, what would you say about his experience in the OR qualifies him for the Presidency?

No conservative cares. That is my point.

Hillaryous

Why isn't it worth more when it comes to being a brain surgeon?

Is GW Bush now qualified to be a brain surgeon?

Forum List

Back