🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

Rain Man Carson is an idiot savant.

Dr.+Ben+2.jpg

We are supposed to be a citizens government. Nobody is uniquely qualified to be President, but he is qualified to do the job.

What about Trump and Fiorina? Did you not bash them because you are a racist? :wink:

We are supposed to have a citizen's army too.

Do you think every schmo out there is equally qualified to be a general?
Carson is not "every schmo" and the voters have opportunity to decide if he's qualified.

Why not going after Trump and Fiorina? Racist?

OK. If it makes you feel better, Trump and Fiorina aren't qualified either, but this thread is about Carson.
Yeah and I'm asking g why's it about him. Racism is the most reasonable explanation.

Oh my.The man is leading the right wing primary, and the only reason you can see for a thread about him is his skin color. Go stick your head in the icebox. It's overheating again.

Given what the last ten years of "trained" people have gotten us.
Send in the new guy.

So you'd vote for a Democrat with even less experience than Carson.

no, you wouldn't.
I would NOT vote for a democrat at all but YOUR argument that Obama is smarter then Carson is a non starter. A community complainer VS a brain surgeon? Come on get real would ya?

We are supposed to be a citizens government. Nobody is uniquely qualified to be President, but he is qualified to do the job.

What about Trump and Fiorina? Did you not bash them because you are a racist? :wink:

Carson is not "every schmo" and the voters have opportunity to decide if he's qualified.

OK. If it makes you feel better, Trump and Fiorina aren't qualified either, but this thread is about Carson.
Yeah and I'm asking g why's it about him. Racism is the most reasonable explanation.

You make Carson look like Einstein. What color are you?

Obama is president.
Yeah? Well I am King. So? I can only conclude that you're singling out Carson because you're racist. :wink:

That's because you're mentally retarded. go find your baseball.
Bigot! Also, I don't play baseball, so I don't get it. :confused:

Obama is president.
Yeah? Well I am King. So? I can only conclude that you're singling out Carson because you're racist. :wink:

That's because you're mentally retarded. go find your baseball.
Bigot! Also, I don't play baseball, so I don't get it. :confused:

That's OK. There is so much the right just doesn't get.

Because that's all that matters to your and Rdean's type

Send in the new guy.

no, you wouldn't.
I would NOT vote for a democrat at all but YOUR argument that Obama is smarter then Carson is a non starter. A community complainer VS a brain surgeon? Come on get real would ya?

Obama isn't running. Tell us - in a non partisan way - why Ben Carson is more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton,

or Martin O'Malley for that matter.

Because that's all that matters to your and Rdean's type

Go lie down. You're having an episode.

Send in the new guy.

no, you wouldn't.

Obama isn't running. Tell us - in a non partisan way - why Ben Carson is more qualified to be president than Hillary Clinton,

YOU'RE more qualified than Clinton.

at least O'Malley has experience governing.

Send in the new guy.

no, you wouldn't.

Okay so you concede that it's no contest between O'Malley and Carson.

O'Malley wins in a rout - experience-wise.

would be an ideal choice for your hospital's brain surgeon?

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

LOL!!!

Yeah, Community Organizer, that's real training!

So you're conceding that Carson should not be president for the same reason you think Obama shouldn't have been president?

lol, you lose.
No you elected an unqualified community agitator. So you have no credibility.

We elected a person with a legal degree and legislative experience in the federal government.

You want Carson, a religious boogieman who happens to have training as a sawbones.
He was a community agitator, the only thing he didn't vote present on was partial birth abortion.

would be an ideal choice for your hospital's brain surgeon?

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

LOL!!!

Yeah, Community Organizer, that's real training!

So you're conceding that Carson should not be president for the same reason you think Obama shouldn't have been president?

lol, you lose.
No you elected an unqualified community agitator. So you have no credibility.

We elected a person with a legal degree and legislative experience in the federal government.

You want Carson, a religious boogieman who happens to have training as a sawbones.
He was a community agitator, the only thing he didn't vote present on was partial birth abortion.

He was Senator. Which higher office did Carson hold?

after all, you can find a qualified brain surgeon on nearly any street corner.

Qualified to be a neurosurgeon, yes. (Although depending on how long he's been retired and whether or not he maintained his CME, he may no longer even be qualified in his field.)

But I'd welcome you to explain how a career in neurosurgery qualifies someone for public office.

Send in the new guy.

no, you wouldn't.

The OP and the other Dopocrats are trying avoid the REAL coming problem. We ARE going back to the M.E. and we WILL be dying doing such. So the first problem is there dear leader LIED and will be leaving a war front to the NEXT president.

Do YOU trust a liar to lead you IN war? Not towards war but IN war because THAT is where we are going.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back