🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

Are you admitting to being a racist?

I voted for Obama twice.

What kind of racist are you accusing me of being?

like i said you voted for the pocs cuz he had a d next to his name and thats all.

I voted for Obama because I agreed with him on the issues much more than I agreed with McCain or Romney.
Isn't that how you vote?
bullshit- you voted for barry because he had a d next to his name- if wouldn't matter who the R guy was....

I voted for Perot twice dumbass. What party was he?

Reform...and nobody believes you!

I voted for Obama twice.

like i said you voted for the pocs cuz he had a d next to his name and thats all.

I voted for Obama because I agreed with him on the issues much more than I agreed with McCain or Romney.
Isn't that how you vote?
bullshit- you voted for barry because he had a d next to his name- if wouldn't matter who the R guy was....

Reform...and nobody believes you!

Why would I care if a bunch of retards are in denial?

Ben Carson thinks he's smart enough to be the leader of the free world because he separated Siamese Twins.

I guess he thinks America needs a divider, not a uniter.

would be an ideal choice for your hospital's brain surgeon?

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

If it worked for Obama why can't it work for everyone else?

I thought nearly everyone thought politicians were slimeballs. Now we're considering years,of being a slimeballs politician as a prerequisite for being President?

Now sure, Carson's (and the other outsiders') lack of experience dealing with diplomacy and politics may be a weakness compared to say Kasich who has tons of experience, but it certainly is not a disqualifier.

And many of these same people who are slamming Carson were all for Obama, who had little if any truly relevant experience.

candy_3398479b.jpg

Candy Carson. Future First Lady?​

She should have married a dentist.
Sexist.
Not that I care but I'm curious how you believe that to be sexist?
Judging a woman by her looks. I'll add racist to the mix, since you're judging a black woman by her looks.

Just like I thought. You don't have a clue.
So mocking a woman for her looks isn't sexist, eh? I'll remember that during the Clinton campaign.

My one reservation about Carson would be his foreign policy. But then I look at Barry's....Carson would be great about now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Kind of funny the Nobel peace prize president comes in and two wars going on and it appears when he leaves we have boots on the ground in three wars... Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan..
Kind of funny the National Security president comes in and 9 months later we have the biggest attack ever on U.S. soil with 3,000 dead, and when he leaves there are an additional 5,000 dead Americans.

Oooohhhhh snap potsie you got me on that one.
You're lucky it was only me. Had it been Dubya who got you, you would be dead.

Are you admitting to being a racist?

I voted for Obama twice.

Isn't that how you vote?

lol, he wasnt a con thats for sure. Only a lib would think that.

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

He wasn't even aware of the old Wet foot/Dry foot policy that has been around since the 90's.....and he wants to be President?
roflmao.gif

If not,

The problem is far more grave with stupid or uninformed voters that creates catastrophes for presidents than the candidate himself. Throw in every selfish narrow-minded person on the govt dole and we are outnumbered.

(That was the best I could do to avoid criticizing "the joke of century." I imagine he is golfing right now, not tuned in to anything going on.)

Forum List

Back