🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

Gotta love the fact that the principal criterion for the top three GOP candidates is "they have absolutely no experience."

On a pragmatic level, this suggests that the people voting for them would have the guy who cuts their hair fix their car. Because a mechanic would have experience, and experience is now a Bad Thing.

No, being an entrenched hack is a bad thing.

You would vote for an entrenched hack if he was in a trench you approved of.

No, that's a lie.

Still trying to hope that lie/myth sticks to the wall , history revisionist?

What "history" is being revised?

Where did Bush lie?

How many times must it be posted before you understand that Saddams death bed he confessed he was bluffing to the world as not to appear weak to Iran?

Why did Bush tell U.N. weapons inspectors to get out right before he invaded? They knew Saddam didn't have any WMD.
Did you no learn from Hillary's total failure you don't leave innocent people in harms way. My gosh I can't wait to get an competent leader back in the white house.
Like George W. Bush?
He liberated a country, before your guy turned it into a hell hole.

would be an ideal choice for your hospital's brain surgeon?

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

Maybe he is because he saw Obama. Of course Obama is an argument against someone with no experience but fair is fair.
Cruz and Rubio will have the same time or less in the Senate than O had in 2008.

Well you are half right:

January of 2011, Rubio, 4

since 2013, Cruz, 2

January 4, 2005 and ended on November 16, 2008 Obama, 3

How did that turn out for him? He did claim it was a success before it failed, and all those dead soldiers you counted under Bush died in vain because of Obama's inexperience. Thanks.

They died in vain because invading Iraq in 2003 was not an American vital interest. That blunder has nothing to do with Obama.
The whole federal government is to blame, cherry picking is for whiny little Little fools

No, most Democrats voted against invading Iraq.
Most moderates voted for the war, the government as a whole is responsible for what has been done.
You don't understand.

The Bush administration lied as to the 'justification' of the illegal, unwarranted invasion of Iraq – Congress voted with regard to authorizing the invasion based on those lies, consequently the sole responsibility for the failed, illegal war in Iraq belongs to GWB, and GWB will forever be solely responsible for the consequences of that war, regardless the current administration.
False.

I still have the entire 911 Commission's report in pdf format shortcutted on my desktop.
Their investigation states nothing even remotely similar to your bullshit claim.

Keep digging. I have pertinent sections highlighted, ready to copy/paste a smack down to any inane gibberish you want to sling.

Ya see?
That's the problem with you "progressives"; your title is a misnomer.
In order to 'progress' you must move Forward (remember Obama's little logo?).
You only know how to look Backwards.
You look backwards for blame. You're looking backwards for a candidate. Hell, you even look backwards for solutions. i.e. raising taxes.
All of your bringing up the past is a childish technique to deflect any real personal responsibility

The motive behind this flimsy thread is rooted in the past:
"I'll take something the republicans said about Obama 7 years ago and turn it against them"
That's all you got
period

Because you, or your candidates, can't clearly communicate their plans for the FUTURE.

Sad, really....it's kinda like "Peaked in High School Rob Lowe"
You're delusional

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

you libs were just fine with the know nothing did nothing voted present community organizer and America hater.

If Obama is an argument against not electing someone with little experience in government,

that argument disqualifies Carson,

but Carson is making the opposite argument. He argues that his inexperience is his best credential.

I have no experience as a brain surgeon. Would you choose me over a career brain surgeon to cut your head open?

libs and lib abortion drs are great at sucking babies brains out though, lets be fair here....

after all, you can find a qualified brain surgeon on nearly any street corner.

Qualified to be a neurosurgeon, yes. (Although depending on how long he's been retired and whether or not he maintained his CME, he may no longer even be qualified in his field.)

But I'd welcome you to explain how a career in neurosurgery qualifies someone for public office.

you don't get it, do you? the vast majority of Americans have had it with career politicians.

If not,

you libs were just fine with the know nothing did nothing voted present community organizer and America hater.

if carson had a d next to his name you'd damn well vote for him.

If not,

If Obama is an argument against not electing someone with little experience in government,

but Carson is making the opposite argument. He argues that his inexperience is his best credential.

I have no experience as a brain surgeon. Would you choose me over a career brain surgeon to cut your head open?

libs and lib abortion drs are great at sucking babies brains out though, lets be fair here....

I see the week's meltdowns are starting early.

after all, you can find a qualified brain surgeon on nearly any street corner.

Qualified to be a neurosurgeon, yes. (Although depending on how long he's been retired and whether or not he maintained his CME, he may no longer even be qualified in his field.)

But I'd welcome you to explain how a career in neurosurgery qualifies someone for public office.

you don't get it, do you? the vast majority of Americans have had it with career politicians.

A vast majority of Republicans, including the so-called non-establishment types, in Congress,

just put the quintessential career politician, Paul Ryan, in the Speaker's chair.

If not,

i didnt see you vote for mccain who had decades of political experience AND a war hero- why not libby?

Gotta love the fact that the principal criterion for the top three GOP candidates is "they have absolutely no experience."

On a pragmatic level, this suggests that the people voting for them would have the guy who cuts their hair fix their car. Because a mechanic would have experience, and experience is now a Bad Thing.

No, being an entrenched hack is a bad thing.

You would vote for an entrenched hack if he was in a trench you approved of.

No, that's a lie.

So you didn't vote for Romney/Ryan, or McCain, or Bush, or Dole? Who did you waste your vote on?

If not,

You libs are hilarious, Obama lowered the bar for all future presidential candidates to basically no qualifications are required. Poor libs electing Obama will come back to bite you fools in the ass for decades.

pretty much anyone with a pulse can get the nomination, america haters, liars, kilers of born babies, muslims etc...

When Carson doesn't get the nomination will all you RWnuts acknowledge that you didn't vote for him,

and will you all confess to being racists?
Are you admitting to being a racist?

I voted for Obama twice.

What kind of racist are you accusing me of being?

like i said you voted for the pocs cuz he had a d next to his name and thats all.

I voted for Obama because I agreed with him on the issues much more than I agreed with McCain or Romney.
Isn't that how you vote?

If not,

i didnt see you vote for mccain who had decades of political experience AND a war hero- why not libby?

Because I'm not the one pretending that experience does or doesn't matter based on who I'm talking about.

When Carson doesn't get the nomination will all you RWnuts acknowledge that you didn't vote for him,

I voted for Obama twice.

like i said you voted for the pocs cuz he had a d next to his name and thats all.

I voted for Obama because I agreed with him on the issues much more than I agreed with McCain or Romney.
Isn't that how you vote?
bullshit- you voted for barry because he had a d next to his name- if wouldn't matter who the R guy was....

Fortunately for republicans Carson won't be the nominee.
Unfortunately you're not honest enough to call out one of your fellow LWNJs for your cliched "comparison fallacy" bullshit

will i get a special 5 star sticky membership in gold stars after im proven right and the first USMB Poster to know that Trump/Carson will be the ticket AND win ?

You will get $1000 from me if you want to make that bet.

I voted for Obama twice.

Isn't that how you vote?
bullshit- you voted for barry because he had a d next to his name- if wouldn't matter who the R guy was....

I voted for Perot twice dumbass. What party was he?

Forum List

Back