🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would Ben Carson ever argue that someone with no experience as a brain surgeon

Are you admitting to being a racist?

I voted for Obama twice.

What kind of racist are you accusing me of being?

like i said you voted for the pocs cuz he had a d next to his name and thats all.

I voted for Obama because I agreed with him on the issues much more than I agreed with McCain or Romney.
Isn't that how you vote?
bullshit- you voted for barry because he had a d next to his name- if wouldn't matter who the R guy was....

I voted for Perot twice dumbass. What party was he?
I voted Perot rather than re-elect Clinton

candy_3398479b.jpg

Candy Carson. Future First Lady?​

She should have married a dentist.

would be an ideal choice for your hospital's brain surgeon?

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?
Obama did the same thing...Obama, a Community Organizer and 1/2 term Senator, argued he was qualified to be President (proven NOT to be the case) while the media argued about his past did not matter.

obama had ZERO executive level expierence

my GOD how easy it is to rebut the moronic posts of left-wing nutjobs!

If not,

why is he arguing that someone with no experience in government is somehow uniquely qualified to hold the most important position in our government?

Ok, this is quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever read... congrats, you've made Rdean seem reasonably intelligent.

If not,

Look at obama, no brain or experience, and yet you idiots voted for him twice.

I guess the lefties think Carson should have gone to president school instead of medical school.

If not,

Look at obama, no brain or experience, and yet you idiots voted for him twice.
What ivy league school did you graduate from?

I find it interesting that I haven't seen any racist NaziCon threads about "Moochelle" Obama lately. Why is that?

mrscarsoncrop.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.png

Some RWnut earlier today told me that spoof is racist.
Obama still can't lead, his foreign affairs prove that.

What are your criteria?
"Line in the sand"
ISIS spreading
ME up in flames

Can you list ANY country that we have BETTER relations with than we did pre-2008?

germany

I find it interesting that I haven't seen any racist NaziCon threads about "Moochelle" Obama lately. Why is that?

What are your criteria?
"Line in the sand"
ISIS spreading
ME up in flames

Can you list ANY country that we have BETTER relations with than we did pre-2008?

germany
Is that good or bad, though?
Are we to model their economic success?
:dunno:

With all due respect, being a brain surgeon is very different from being a politician.

What are your criteria?
"Line in the sand"
ISIS spreading
ME up in flames

germany

i don't know. i can tell you that despite the nsa spying and numerous other issues with the US, that the US-Germany relations are much better than they were under the Bush administration. but that was not hard to accomplish. holy fuck, were they *****. rumsfeld, wolfowitz, cheney, bush, bolton....

What are your criteria?
"Line in the sand"
ISIS spreading
ME up in flames

germany

i don't know. i can tell you that despite the nsa spying and numerous other issues with the US, that the US-Germany relations are much better than they were under the Bush administration. but that was not hard to accomplish. holy fuck, were they *****. rumsfeld, wolfowitz, cheney, bush, bolton....
They are the reason I cringe at Ron Paul's "nationalist" ways.
I agree we should be more selfish, in some ways, but not to our own detriment

If not,

I would argue that maybe Ben Carson isn't the best choice for brain surgeon either, since he's been sued 6 times for malpractice and left a sponge inside someone's brain.

You would probably be better-served with someone who used the techniques of Walter Freeman.

Gotta love the fact that the principal criterion for the top three GOP candidates is "they have absolutely no experience."

On a pragmatic level, this suggests that the people voting for them would have the guy who cuts their hair fix their car. Because a mechanic would have experience, and experience is now a Bad Thing.

No, being an entrenched hack is a bad thing.

You would vote for an entrenched hack if he was in a trench you approved of.

No, that's a lie.

So you didn't vote for Romney/Ryan, or McCain, or Bush, or Dole? Who did you waste your vote on?

My vote didn't matter in any of those elections...I knew my home state would go overwhelmingly for the Democrats. (And they did-by 30 points in 1996, 29 in 2000, 21 points in 2004, 27 in 2008, and 26 points in 2012.) I voted Libertarian until 2008. I recall that I wrote in Mortimer Snerd that year and in 2012. Now that I no longer live in a one-party state, my vote actually matters.

Forum List

Back